I've got my anti-witch spray!

Littlespy - :hugs: x

Haley - great news, cant wait to see photos. x

Wishin - sounds like you covered all bases with your willing OH (must relieve a huge amount of the stress) Fingers crossed for you. hope TWW not too long. x

Linz - I love the nursery. and the lilac. Great that you didnt have to repaint. Must get off my arse and sort my baby stuff out. Avoiding it because it´s a big job. Our bedroom has been the junk room since christmas so that needs complete overhaul before i even think of getting all the old baby clothes out of our ruin and start washing them. I'm going to make you my motivation and crack on next week.

Feels like time is running out now i've hit 3rd Tri too :happydance:

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on in a while had a really hard time dealing with the last bfn :cry: I have pulled myself together a bit now although I am taking it easy now, I'm not temping I'm not using opk's in fact I'm doing nothing! No pressure on the oh ( funny though cause he can't get enough now I'm taking the relaxed approach lol) so I will just see what happens because it is crushing me and our relationship, it's all become about having another baby nothing else,

I'm off on my hols tomorrow and if I can get on I will, if not I will be back on in two weeks, I'm sorry I haven't commented on anyone's posts, but I am thinking of you all, take care my lovelys x x x x x x

nats -- Good for you being able to relax!

Haley -- So exciting!

leia -- Thanks. :flower: Congrats on 3rd tri!

Cris -- Thanks for the reassurance. :flower: I would so love to not be pregnant in the summer again, though, so time is really ticking for me. Of course, I'd much rather be pregnant in the summer than have to wait until the fall. :haha: I'm glad your tww starts right as mine ends. Gives me something to do on my 2 week break. :winkwink:

I'm really not a fan of this month's due date. April 16 (assuming I ovulate on CD 14, I guess). I think that may be hard for my mom. My brother was born on his due date, April 17. He passed away super unexpectedly April 2011. I know she had a really hard time this year on his birthday. I don't know, maybe having a grandbaby with a similar birthday would help?

Is there a basal thermometer anyone recommends? Mine was acting like the batteries were dying for a few days and I don't trust it anymore. Though it seems accurate enough because my temp sure did take a HUGE dive this morning. :haha:

I've decided to use preseed this cycle. I can't dtd anymore without lube since dd so I'm blaming the failure of cycle #1 on KY. :haha: I'm also headed to the liquor store this afternoon. I pinned a drink on Pinterest I've been dying to try for 2 weeks now. :haha: So simple -- Bailey's with espresso ice cubes. Why haven't I ever thought of that?

Julie- I am glad you will stalk me :) unfortunately there will be no bding today (nor was there any yesterday) I am pretty sure that I have an UTI...blargh! Ill be heading to patient first after work for meds. I remember what happened to your brother...I think having a baby born around that due date would be nice. It could signify a new beginning for your family and a source of joy instead of pain and sorrow. Also if its a boy you could maybe name it after your brother? That could make things easier?

If this cycle is successful Id be due April 1st, which is actually my biological mother's bday. I have never met her and I dont know too much about her except her name and birthdate, and the reason she had to give me up. I see it as a special day because it reminds me of the sacrafice she made for me to have a better life. Also, if I go into labor 10 days early (like I did with DS) I would deliver on my 30th bday :)

To be honest though I have kind of resigned my self to the idea that we will not be able to conceive on our own and will need fertility assistance. So not really planning on testing this cycle at all. Hoping DH can do his SA this week and we can schedule iui for august

Leia- Congrats on 3rd tri!!!! yahooo!

Well we went ahead and told everyone! People were finding out before others and we didn't want anyone to feel that they were left out!!! This is what we posted as our announcement which has my scan pics :)

Attachments

• Publication1.pub.jpg
    Publication1.pub.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 7
Haley - I loved your FB announcement, that was the coolest thing. So pleased your scan went well! Such a magical moment

Nats - enjoy your holiday, not OPKing did the trick for us ;)

Lilspy - sorry you're out, all BFNs are hard to take.

Linz - love the room, you're way more organised than us!!! PS your 20 week shot on FB was great.

Wishin - big hugs, you will get there

Nats - big hugs hon. Have a nice relaxing holiday. Enjoy your hubby and your family :) x

Haley - Loved the announcement x

Hey ladies - It's gotten kinda quiet in here! How is everyone doing? I just got back from camping (6 hours away and on a volcano) so I'm pretty exhausted, but it was super cool! What is everyone else up to?

linz - Wow, camping on a volcano during the summer at 5 months pregnant? Brave woman!

Haley - Love the announcement!

How is everyone else?

I'm just trying to chill out, getting ready for Maisie's first birthday on Friday. This cycle already has me confused. I'm on CD6 and have had loads of ewcm today. :dohh::shrug: I normally have it for several days (4-5) before O but don't recall ever having it this early! I think my body is seriously pretending :witch: wasn't 3 days late last cycle. First, :witch: only sticks around for 3 days and now ewcm? Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm expecting to O around CD 10-11 now. Guess I'll start OPKs on cd 8 on Tuesday. Wasn't planning on that. I only have 20 for this cycle. Wish my body would just behave as usual now that we're ttc!

Julie- I swear I had a perfect 30 day cycle before we actively started ttc as soon as we started I was going anywhere from 27-32 days...argh! such a pain in the arse! If you are getting ewcm already then Id def start the OPKs early.

Linz- welcome home!

AFM- I am somewhere near 6dpo...thats assuming I Oed on cd16, but since I didnt use OPKs I have no clue really..Nothing exciting going on symptom wise and I have no plans on testing this month. just gonna wait for the bitch...opsie i mean witch ;)

I think my UTI has cleared up but not sure since I kept forgetting to take my meds...Ive been super distracted by the fact that we are about ot get our basement renovated...

DH is doing his SA tomorrow (FINALLY!) so after that we can move on to a treatment plan. I havent lost enough weight to do IUI so Im really bummer...not sure what we will do or if the doctor is just going to wait until I can do IUI. :(

Wishin - good luck for OH's SA, fingers crossed it gives him a confidence boost ;)

Linz - looks like you had a fab time!

Lilspy - crazy cycles - they were my speciality!! If it's any consolation, the month we conceived was after 3 weeks of bleeding. There was no way I thought that was the month, turns out wishin and Linz knew better than I did :D

AFM - Braxton hicks are my latest fun, still getting used to them. Have an appointment with the anaesthetist on Wednesday and another growth scan on Thursday, so busy week for baby

Lilspy - I'm usually an earlier ovulator with it happening anytime between CD 12-14. The month we actually conceived I somehow ovulated on CD11. I was shocked when I saw EWCM, and then for the heck of it took an OPK and it was positive. A couple hours later I felt the familiar pains and thanked my lucky stars that we happened to BD the night before.

Wishin - fx'd for DH! Let us know how it goes!

Giraffes - I just had a Dr appt this morning and was asking my OB why my uterus sometimes feels hard after BD and she said it was braxton hicks, too. However, that's the only time I get them and they don't hurt, my stomach just gets very hard for about 10 minutes, then stops. GL with the growth scan, can't wait to hear you report back!

AFM - Dr says I am gaining weight too quickly and I need to slow it down to 1/2 lb per week till the end of my pregnancy as I've already gained 23 lbs and they want no more than 35 total (oops). Fundal height is measuring on the spot, though and everything else seems to be going fine.

linz -- I gained most of my weight with dd 1st and 2nd tri. :blush: I had gained something like 32 pounds by 3rd tri and ended up only gaining 40 total. I lost a few pounds the last few weeks. I gained a lot 1st tri because a constant intake of carbs was all that would help my awful nausea. Then I think I gained like 19 pounds during 2nd tri just being a big fat piggy. :dohh: Ridiculous.

I went ahead and did an opk last night because I was feeling crampy around my right ovary. Very weird for me because I don't think I ever ovulate from the right. Anyway, it was negative but there was a pretty good line on it. I'm using a different brand of opks this month (wondfos), but I normally have a very light test line on them until 11 dpo or so and then they start getting darker. I've only ever used opks for 2 cycles though, so maybe it varies. Still feel like I'm going to O early. Not sure when to start bd because hubby tires easily. :haha: He always complains we don't :sex: enough, but when he has to do it more than a couple days in a row, he starts whining. :dohh: Ugh, I wish I had some semblance of a sex drive. :nope:

Linz - over here they don't weigh you during pregnancy as apparently it's meaningless! People vary so much as to how much fluid they have and at what rate they put it on that it just causes unnecessary stress. So I wouldn't worry too much as long as you're eating sensibly :)

So DH calls me into the bedroom to give me his sample and he kind of shoved it at me (I could tell he was upset) I looked down at the cup and there was literally almost nothing in there! Imagine if you spit into a cup..thats about how much he got out. When I saw the cup I immedietly felt like someone punched me in the stomach I almost threw up...I couldnt beleive it! I felt almost stupid driving his 'sample' to the doctor because the cup was practically empty...I dont even know if there was enough for them to test. I am so upset

I was praying and hoping that it would be something wrong on my end because I know I can fix it and Ill work on it...with him...yea...its probably a crap shoot. It took me 2 months to get him to go in the stupid cup!

As a bonus I got a speeding ticket while driving to the hospital to drop off the sample

Oh wishin - so sorry your morning is turning out so crappy... :( It sucks because with this kind of stuff you can't say to him "That's it?" or "Did you break the rules and go sometime in the last 3 days? Is that why there is so little?" because they will freak out and take it as an assault on their manhood.

But then again, you never know... Maybe just his fluid level is low, and his count mediocre. Most of what comes out is the seminal fluid anyway. How long will it take for you to get the results back?

Thanks Linz.....they said we get the results the same day. So today is going to be a very very long day...everytime my phone rings I jump

:(

Well I'll be damned....

His SA came back perfectly normal. The only thing that was "abnormal" was the amount of sample he provided. They usually like to see around 2ml or more and he provided 1.2ml

I am shocked that the tiny bit was normal...and relieved of course!

So next course of action is to schedule a follow up visit with the Dr to establish a plan of treatment...which I believe he did hint would be IUI but again cant do that until I lsoe 15lbs...so i better stop stalling and get to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->