I've got my anti-witch spray!

Wishin - So pleased for you and your oh (he must be very relieved). At least you get to move on to the next step knowing that you dont have any problems with your oh and dont need to stress him out. Good luck losing the weight. You have a great goal to keep you motivated. x

Wishin - that is excellent news! Being able to cross one thing after another off the list of what the problem could be will surely help you and your doctor narrow your search. I'm just happy for you that he got through giving the sample and that part is over with so you won't have to worry about it anymore! I know if I had to convince DH to give a sample in a cup it would be like pulling teeth!

Cris - Yay! Good news about the spermies! If it makes you feel any better, I had to go downtown for work today and I got a parking ticket.... issued about 4 minutes after my meter would have expired and about 7 minutes before I got back to my car. :dohh:

Wishin - that's great news! My OH's SA made him extra keen on BD for a while - because of his super sperm!! So fingers crossed.... Good luck with the weight loss

I love that you are all so supportive! Thank you so much! I love you girls!!

DH didnt go to work today so I asked if he would go do his bloodwork..and he did! So happy! Im going to call later to get my follow up appointment with the Dr.

So I had a question about something that I wasnt sure if I should be excited about or not. On Monday I had my usual pre-af symptom (the pooping..several times a day) except it seemed too early. I went back and checked last month and it started 9dpo and ths happened 6dpo...but anyways I was kind of bummed because that is usually my tell tale sign that af is on her way. I am due for the nasty witch on July 25th. So anyways after one of those bm's I had pink twinged cm on the tp. I have never had that before could it possibily be IB? I didnt get IB with DS so I have no clue what it would look like. It was a very very small pink twinge in the cm and that was it....what do you all think? that was all i got nothing brown or anything and no more pink anytime after

could it just have been from the strain?

I'd go 50/50 on this as I've had both IB and mid cycle pink spotting out of nowhere and it wasn't a good sign for me. I'll cross my fingers that it's a good sign, though!

Also, what kind of bloodwork do they do on men? Especially if they've already determined that his count is good?

Yea I havent had mid cycle bleeding ever. Not that it was even enough to consider it 'bleeding' I am guessing it was from strainging.. I have also developed a million other symptoms that I never had before ttc so Im not really going to dwell on it too much. I still dont plan on testing this month...

They do routine bloodwork on both the male and female to check for HIV, hEP b, hEP c, and RPR...

I dunno if its for the Doctor's safety or what...but I had to do the same ones

Oh My!!!! I have missed quite a bit!!

Wishin, I am so thrilled for you that hubby is cooperating and that his SA came back great!!! I am sooooooo beyond happy for you. At least you can lay that to rest. I sure hope you get answers soon and you'll be soon on your way to mommyhood once again ;)

AFM, Sorry I have been MIA. After coming home from vacation things were nuts at the office so I've been playing catch up. Then my husband had a huge project at work that we took a day off for to celebrate thus making me have to play catch up again.

NOW, I'm vomiting. First time was this morning! I am sooo sick. I HATE feeling like this but I wouldn't change anything in the world to have this precious life growing within. I hope this settles soon! AND my mom even cooked me cinnamon rolls this morning when I came into work :( I hope I can eat them!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. I'll try and peep in again soon but I gotta get back to work!!

Haley - Vomitting is gooooodddd! :thumbup: I remember how incredibly sick I felt with dd. Ugh. I'm one to resist puking beyond any kind of reason and even I almost threw up several times during my 1st trimester. I haven't thrown up for any reason since May 5, 2005 (I'm not a freak - I remember because it was a friend's 21st birthday party and he was born on Cinco de Mayo. Blech, tequila) , so me almost throwing up is a really big deal. :haha: I felt like my ms peaked at 8-10 weeks because I remember around 11-12 weeks I started having blocks of several hours not feeling like I was going to hurl at any given moment. Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon!

Cris -- :shrug: Could be IB, or... not. Fx it is!!! I really, really, really want you to be my bump buddy. And I really, really, really don't want to have to ttc for a long time. Okay? :winkwink:

Lol ok Julie I will see what I can do about that! U should be close to o right? Start bding yet?

Yeah, I'm only on CD 9 but got an almost pos opk a few hours ago so unless something crazy happens, I should O tomorrow or Friday. BD Monday night just to cover any super early O surprises and plan to bd for the next few days starting tonight. If I get a pos opk before bed, I'm even going to wake up early to :sex: some more. :haha: Ugh, I hate morning sex, especially before work. Please let me not forget to put on a pantyliner. :haha:

So close! Should be positive by morning. :sex: :sex: :sex:

Attachments

• 7.18.12 9.30pm opk resized.jpg
    7.18.12 9.30pm opk resized.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4
yup ur almost there! happy bding! haha!
Hows DH doing? I know he doesnt like all the bding all the time ;)

AFM- According to my phone app I am 9dpo and cd 25 (28-32 day cycles). Not feeling anything so just gonna wait it out. I have NEVER had a cycle longer than 32 days so if af doesnt show up by next Friday (cd33) then I will test...Otherwise, I have an appt with the fertility doctor next wednesday to come up with a treatment plan. Going to crash diet until then so he doesnt turn me down for iui...blargh!

Hubby's doing okay. I'm the one failing at :sex:. Ugh. It hurts so much. :nope: Can my vagina please not still be broken A YEAR after having dd? :haha:

Used Preseed and got 'er done last night (at 1am.. ugh, thanks dh) but since that happened and then baby woke me up at 5am, I was not about to wake up early and try to wake him up to do it again this morning. Hopefully dd will cooperate for us to get a quickie in when I get home from work. :haha:

My temp dipped today so I think today is O day but I could be wrong. My opk this morning (at 5am, courtesy of dd) was lighter than last night's and 7.30's was just almost as dark as last night's so I think I have to consider last night at 11pm my positive opk. Not really sure since I've never used this brand before. I usually have a quick LH surge so it's not uncommon for me to only get one or 2 positives. Hopefully this isn't my body toying with me but with the temp dip, I think it's happening.

Only thing that worries me (there always has to be something, right?) is that I'm feeling crampy around my right ovary. Don't recall ever having ovulation pain on the right side before. Always on the left. I remember thinking my right ovary looked different from my left during my 1st ultrasound with dd but my OBs never said anything about it and the ultrasound tech didn't either. But then, I was already pregnant so I guess even if it looked effed up, they wouldn't be too concerned about it because I was obviously successful at conceiving. Of course I have no idea what I'm looking for, so I'm probably just worrying for nothing.

yes it def sounds like you are worrying for no reason! I think it sounds ike you covered your bases.. :)

fingrs crossed for you..and since we ARE going to be bump buddies i hope you get preggo this month hehe

Hi everyone,

had my 28 week growth scan and all is well :D He's now 3 lb in weight and looks fab! No photos I'm afraid as he wouldn't pose for the camera (again). Also saw the anaesthetists yesterday so they have a plan too! All happpy in giraffe world.

Lilspy - Get it, girl!! I was thinking that OPK was pretty much positive when you posted it yesterday.

Wishin - I'm impressed by your will to not test this month! I think I'm definitely going that route when it's our turn to ttc again (not anytime soon plz!) just because of the stress I endured when I got my BFP at 11 dpo and then started spotting at 12 dpo. Those 5 days when I was waiting to miss AF but bleeding slightly were unbelievably heart wrenching and the only solace the doctor's office could offer was that I had a 50/50 chance of keeping the pregnancy. That sure got rid of my need to test early.

Giraffes - Yay! Wow, holy cow 3 lbs already?? I was looking at the chart and I should be around 1 lb now. I can't believe how quickly they go from being a raspberry to a little human! You don't have long to go now!

Linz - I can't believe you're talking about TTC again already!!! They definiteyl seem to pile on the pounds all of a sudden, according to the books he's now just a small baby - just has to grow, everything is there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->