I've got my anti-witch spray!

Well Linz, I obviously didnt hold out! I just had weird things going on which I wanted to put off as me being crazy ttc but at the end I couldnt help it.

So after the slight pink cm on Monday I kind of got my hopes up a bit but tried really hard to blame it on other things. Then came the weird dreams (had a dream I started smoking again and that i slept with my husbands co-worker..the most disgusting one of them all) thought that was weird. Then just been feeling "off". I dont even know how to describe it..I just didnt feel right. And lastly I had this weird sore throat that felt like I had been screaming all night at a concert. So since I didnt use OPKS this month I am going by my phone app! I am supposedly 10dpo but I think I O'd earlier so I think more like 12/13dpo. We dtd 3 times during my fertile period two of those times being on the same day. Thats all it took folks...

So here is my bfp story:

Since I am done reading 50 shades I have been bored and been stalking the TTC sites again...all the BFP's were rolling in and I couldnt help my self I HAD to test. This morning I just had that :test: so I peed in a cup and decided to stop at the $ store on my way to work. Halfway there I thought WTH I am prob around 12dpo lets get a FRER...Went to a drug store bought the test and dipped it in the pee vup as soon as I was back in the car. I drove to the light to get out of the parking lot and as I waited for the light to change the second pink line was already appearing. I was in complete shock. I was crying I was shaking...I made a U turn and drove home to tell DH...the end...I prayed a lot this month and I am so happy God heard me

Well Linz, I obviously didnt hold out! I just had weird things going on which I wanted to put off as me being crazy ttc but at the end I couldnt help it.

So after the slight pink cm on Monday I kind of got my hopes up a bit but tried really hard to blame it on other things. Then came the weird dreams (had a dream I started smoking again and that i slept with my husbands co-worker..the most disgusting one of them all) thought that was weird. Then just been feeling "off". I dont even know how to describe it..I just didnt feel right. And lastly I had this weird sore throat that felt like I had been screaming all night at a concert. So since I didnt use OPKS this month I am going by my phone app! I am supposedly 10dpo but I think I O'd earlier so I think more like 12/13dpo. We dtd 3 times during my fertile period two of those times being on the same day. Thats all it took folks...

So here is my bfp story:

Since I am done reading 50 shades I have been bored and been stalking the TTC sites again...all the BFP's were rolling in and I couldnt help my self I HAD to test. This morning I just had that :test: so I peed in a cup and decided to stop at the $ store on my way to work. Halfway there I thought WTH I am prob around 12dpo lets get a FRER...Went to a drug store bought the test and dipped it in the pee vup as soon as I was back in the car. I drove to the light to get out of the parking lot and as I waited for the light to change the second pink line was already appearing. I was in complete shock. I was crying I was shaking...I made a U turn and drove home to tell DH...the end...I prayed a lot this month and I am so happy God heard me

Congrats....been away for awhile and was hoping for some exciting news and as I seen your pic I started to cry, I am so Happy for you..:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks first...now I started to cry...lol

forgot that was another symptom...I have been crying about EVERYTHING lately...I thought it was just the stress of ttc

OH MY GOD CRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm like seriously tingling all over and tearing up I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!! Is that weird? :haha:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE TOTALLY GOING TO BE BUMP BUDDIES! :happydance: :wohoo::dance::yipee::bunny:

Okay, well maybe I'm getting a bit ahead of myself. But if my temp stays up, I'll get my crosshairs for tomorrow (edit.. uhhh.. for yesterday. I'm so excited for you I can't think. Yep, blaming it on you.) and that means we'll have bd 3 days before, the day before, the day of, and the day after O. Really hope that does it. [-o<

You got your bfp on Maisie 1st birthday! :)

THANK YOU JULIE!!!!! I AM TOTALLY COUNTING ON YOU TO BE MY BUMP BUDDY!!!!

Thanks for the Congrats I still cant calm down...I am over the shock and excitement and have moved on to scared to death. Praying it sticks...it has to...I have waited so long

OMG wishin, so excited and happy for you. i'm crying too :).

Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow.

Congratulations Hon

Would be dancing around the room but OH thinks i'm ready to pop already and would freak him right out.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: xx

OH MY EFFING...!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Let me tell you that a BFP was not what I expected to see this morning or I would have logged in a lot sooner!!!!

Wishin!! You just made my day, girl!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Soooooooo happy for you!! Just when you least expect it, there it is, amirite??

So what's the due date?!?!

Ps - updated the first page, Wishin!

Oh and in regards to you worrying about it sticking... let me just say that is quite an extraordinary line for 12 dpo! I don't think you will have to worry about that! <3

I am over the moon for you, my friend.

I couldnt beleive the line was showing up before i had barely pulled out of the spot...CRAZY!!!! Thanks Linz...for EVERYTHING...listening to my vents, whines, giving me hope..you have been a great ttc buddy!

My due date is April 1st - Its actually my biological mother's bday (I have never met her..but its still a special date in my mind. She gave me a life that she couldnt provide for me and I am forever thankful)

If I go 10ish days early like I did with DS I will be due on my 30th bday!!! (March 20)

Awwww that's such a great date, (and an April fools birthday would always be cool, too)! But try to aim for March 30th, cause that's an awesome day, too (my birthday, lol).

And I'm glad to hear that some women have their first babies early. I am terrified of going over with this kid. My older brother was 3 weeks late, and even though I know they won't let you go more than 2 weeks over anymore, I don't want to go over 41 weeks for my own sanity's sake! Just hoping she's prompt... but in the back of my mind I don't feel like it's going to go that way!

Also, let me just rant for a moment here....

My SIL is now 36 weeks pregnant and scheduled for an induction at 38 weeks due to her gestational diabetes. Yesterday she posted on facebook that she wanted some tips to get the baby to come NOW because she didn't want to have to go through an induction. Ummmm helloooo?? Why are you trying to get your baby to be a premie? I was shocked as everyone (at least I thought everyone) knows that the longer they stay in the better. At the very LEAST let the poor kid cook til he's full term at 38 weeks.. Gah... it just really pissed me off when I read that. I basically just commented saying that nothing will get him to come early if he's not ready.

Yeah, induction is really no big deal as long as your body is showing signs of being ready. I ended up volunteering to be induced 4 days after my due date because I was sure of my dates and had been dilated 3cm for 3 weeks and couldn't take the false labor (it had started July 4 and lasted, nonstop, until I was induced July 20!) any longer because I'm a wimp. :blush:

I NEVER thought I would consider induction, even throughout my 1st and 2nd trimesters. Being over 40 weeks pregnant just kind of changed my mind about things. :haha: I tried everything except castor oil to get her out prior to being induced.

Can't help myself.:blush:

Attachments

• Maisie birthday8 resized.jpg
    Maisie birthday8 resized.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 3
OH!!! MY!!!! GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! I am so flipping excited for you!!! You should have sent me a message!!!! I'm seriously jumpin up and down for you!! I was also not expecting to see that either. I saw your profile pic first and told hubby shutup!!!!! No way!!! And then had to backtrack to yesterday an read everything! I am just sooooo excited for you!!!!

What wonderful news!!! We'll be close also! Yay!!!

Oh I hope your giving hubby some rest and a big huge steak for supper lol jk you did a lot of hard work too!! Yay!!!!!!! Ok now I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping I'm so excited!

xoxo

Thank you Haley!!! I meant to fb u but my mind has been all over the place!!! Thank u!!! Big hug!!!

Ps- I told dh to shut up too when I saw ur announcement! Lol that's funny!

Blargh! Temping was sabotaged by a joint dog&baby effort this morning. I ended up taking my temp after I had been up for about 20 minutes and doing all kinds of stuff (including being on my hands and knees cleaning my old incontinent dog's pee of the kitchen floor) and my temp was 0.1*F lower than yesterday's! :dohh: Certainly not the temp I expected to see after physical exertion. :shrug: I have symptoms of already ovulating (negative opk and no more ewcm) so I guess I just have to trust that it actually happened and not that my body geared up for it and then flubbed.

Good luck Julie! Does this mess up you getting cross hairs? Not sure how all the temping stuff works

Afm- still positive this morning. My fertility doctor wants me to do bloo work Monday to check my numbers and see if I need progesterone or anything. I was
Surprised so excited to see wha the number is Monday. Af is due Tuesday so I'm still on edge. Announced to my parents yesterday and telling my mil today :)

lilspy - don't worry about the temp this morning. If you get 2 more highs, then it will give you crosshairs. And I wouldn't even bother taking it after you have been up for a half an hour. It may be higher than normal, it may not. Especially if you drank anything or were talking that can lower your temp.

Wishin - bloodwork is exciting! I hope they tell you the numbers. They told me my first beta, but not my second or third, just that they were more than doubling. I didn't get to find out what they were till I was about 12 weeks along and saw them on the doctor's screen when she was reviewing my old lab work. Love seeing that "Pregnant" on the stick though! That always makes it feel real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->