I've got my anti-witch spray!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just logged in and saw your profile pic wishin, then hastily read back 2 pages!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so so so so so excited for you, I've just done a squeal of joy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yay, Cris! Love the digi! :cloud9: I'm excited to hear really good news tomorrow! Like Linz said, it's not a big deal that I missed yesterday, it just delays my crosshairs on ff for a day (I'll get them tomorrow). But it was a big deal to me because I'm the most impatient person in the world and I wanted to confirm I ovulated with yesterday's temp since Friday's temp wasn't drastically above what my coverline will be. But today's temp did that for me so I'm okay now. If I hadn't been so busy all day, not feeling sure about when I ovulated would've driven me nuts all day.

My temp was up to my usual 3 dpo temp today, so yay! I did ovulate on Thursday. We bd 3 days before, the "night" before around 1am and the day of around 9pm. The morning after didn't happen so that makes me feel a bit negative about that but reality we should have our bases covered with the 2 bd. Used preseed both of those times.

Maisie's party was fun. I know every mom thinks this, but I'm pretty sure I have the cutest, sweetest, smartest, most fun baby ever. :haha: We wore her out so hardcore that she slept until 11.30 this morning!! :haha: In her defense, we didn't get home until around 1am (though she slept most of the way home - 2 hour drive). Also in her defense, hubby's still asleep. :dohh:

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!! Wishin I just can't believe it! Wow wow wow wow wow wow so so so so so so so soooooooooooooon excited! I'm still on my holiday but am just managing a quick check in to find this!!!!!! Can't wait to get home and post properly but for the mean time congratulations, so well done to you Hun, hope it won't be long before I'm with you all, starting to feel like a bit of a loner now :cry: spk to you all soon, missed you guys x x x x x

Oh Nats I'm sure that now that you have done your procedure your bfp is just around the corner! I will continue to pray for you! Thanks for the congrats!

Julie- loved the pics On fb!!!! U did awesome with the food! Love the cake and cookies :)
And Maisie... Well how freaking adorable is she!? She looks a lot like you

Afm- had a bm tonight and had pinkish redish discharge when I wiped. I was totally freaking out but now I'm just trying to relax and ride it out. I'm not having any bad cramps or anything.... Now I'm extra happy I'm getting bloodwork done tomorrow morning

I hope I can sleep tonight

Wishin - do not worry about the discharge! It is implantation bleeding! Remember that I had spotting from 12 dpo - 17 dpo, and then even once at 5 1/2 weeks. It is just the egg getting snuggly! I can't wait to hear your results backs soon!

Only 4dpo today. Trying SO HARD to be cooler than last cycle. But wtf is my temp doing?! :shrug: :haha: It's too early for that to mean anything. But there's a little devil in the back of my head screaming the ONLY time my post-o temp has EVER gone above 98 degrees is when I was pregnant with Maisie. THE ONLY TIME!

But I'm cool. :cold:

Linz- I keep reminding my self of your situation...thank goodness you shared it becasue its the only thing keeping me "sane" right now. Im trying to be relaxed and not worry. I should have my results between 2-6pm. They did HCG, Progesterone and some V word I dont remember..not sure what it was

Julie- LMAO....Yea ur cool...haha thats what i keep telling myself too...chill out! only 6 more days til testing? im sure youll start at 6dpo though haha...its ok im a total poasholic too

I just know it's going to be great news, Cris. I'm like one of the only people I know who didn't have IB. I did spot after dtd around 9 weeks though and FREAKED THE EFF OUT about it so I can remember how that feels.

I really think I'm going to make it until 9dpo before testing. But as stupid as it is to test so early, it almost seems even more stupid to wait because I have .... 47 hpts. :dohh: 40 wondfos, 1 of those terrible green ones from last cycle, and 6 FRERs. :blush: The first 3dpo were easy because I was so busy. It's when I get to work and get bored with what I'm doing that all the symptom spotting insanity starts. I had myself so convinced by 9dpo last time that I think I can talk myself out of putting too much value in my usual tww symptoms (bahaha! Yeah right.).

dang girl thats a lot of freaking tests!

I did 2 FRER and one digital since my + ....figured it was pointless doing one today since id be doing the bloodwork

I havent had any bleeding since yesterday...I guess even though I know it can be normal it still freaks me out because I didnt have ANY bleeding with DS at all.

...i know...every pregnancy is different!

Julie whats your due date if you conceive this cycle?

...i know...every pregnancy is different!

Julie whats your due date if you conceive this cycle?

April 11, based on my ovulation date. But will be April 15 if going by my lmp, I think, since I ovulated on CD10.

Got my results

HCG is 146
Progesterone is at 12.2

They are going to put me on progesterone because thats on the low end and will re-test on Thursday

PRAY FOR ME!!

Wishin - we're all totally praying for you.

Nats - it will be you v v v v v v v v soon, I know it in my bones xxxxxx

Wishin - HCG level sounds good and at least they've got you on progesterone. Thinking of you and awaiting thurs results. xx

Nats - I agree with giraffes, your bfp is just round the corner. am rooting for you, hugs hun xx

Littlespy - going to be a long tww for you, got my fingers crossed xx

Wishin - that is a GREAT hcg number! Mine at 12 dpo was 62 and my progesterone was 12.9. They didn't put me on anything and it's been just fine. I think they say anything over 10 is normal, but yes the low side of normal. However, don't let it worry you since mine was pretty much the same and here I am at almost 23 weeks.

Congrats hunny!

Thanks Linz! that sure makes me feel better!!!**HUGS**

I am on 400mg of progesterone which apparently I will be on until 8 weeks. I have to instert them vaginally which I dont particularly like (I dont even wear tampons...weird i know) but for a healthy baby Ill shove just about anything up there LMAO!!!

I feel pretty good today. More energy, no weird cramping, no blood (knock on wood), and just over all more optimistic

I still havent called my OBGYN I want to wait until my next blood work. I am not sure how it works with the fertility Doctor either if they will continue to monitor me or what. I was kind of expecting that once I got my + Id be done with them and my obgyn would take over. Im glad they brought me in for blood work though!

Nats- where are you in your cycle? I beleive you are on holiday..I hope you are relaxing and having fun!

Julie- anything going on?

Gemmy- hope you are stilll around! Wher are you in your cycle?

Oooooo Linz you update your siggy with my BFP!!! That just made my day lol!!!

Cris -- Yay! I'm glad you're feeling more positive because you should. :flower: Does the progesterone stuff have any weird side effects? I hate tampons, too! Ugh.

Nothing really going on here. Just my usual progesterone-induced symptoms like slight nausea and sore boobs. Feeling pretty crampy in my abdomen but I know that's bs, too. :haha: Temp is still way over what it was this time last cycle but, again, I think it's too early for that to mean anything.

I decided I needed to do a baseline hpt last night. :haha::haha::haha: But truly, my intention was that I'd take the test and see a faint line so that way when I see a faint line when I test around 9-10dpo, I'll know it is just the tests and not the start of a bfp. Especially since the instructions that came with the Wondfos specifically say a faint line should be considered negative. Anyway, it backfired because there was NOTHING on it. I could see the indent line when I tilted it around toward the light but I took a picture of it and messed around with the brightness and contrast and saturation just like I will when I'm desperate to see a bfp :)haha:) and I couldn't even pull out a shadow of a line. :dohh: So yeah, my plan didn't work. Since it was so stark white, now I'm going to obsess over every speck of pink I see on them in the test line area. But if I'm honest with myself, I was probably going to do that anyway. Anyway, I have no intentions of doing another test until at least Friday, probably Saturday.

lol Julie you are going to drive yourself nuts...but what the hell i did the same thing...i think after month 6 or 7 is when i slowed down with the POAS...I was able to hold out until 9/10dpo on most cases....but before id test at like 2dpo 4 dpo haha

I havent noticed any side effects from the progesterone except im peeing an awful lot which i read can be from them but i am also increasing my water intake so i dunno

So far so good...just cant wait til thursday!

eeeee im in your siggy too! happy day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"