I've got my anti-witch spray!

Well, I almost just hurled at work.
I walked into the door of my department and it seriously smelled like someone had just microwaved rotting fish. So probably not really a pregnancy symptom, just a nasty coworker symptom. :dohh:

Haha, when I was pregnant with dd 1st trimester, whenever the 80 year old man who sat in the cubicle next to mine would eat fried chicken livers for lunch (which was like once a week), I'd gag every time. I wanted to keep my pregnancy a secret until the end of first tri and it was SO HARD. So hard to be discreet when you're gagging in cubicle-land. :haha:

On that note, wow, I'm so tired of these old biddies at work talking junk about me. It's gone on most of the day today because my supervisor told one of them she wanted me to do the training that she was supposed to do today. I had nothing to do with that. It was news to me, too, and I was totally unprepared to do it. It's not like I'm TRYING to do your job -- like I want more work to do? :saywhat: My supervisor is such a b**** to everyone in the department but me (and she even is to me, sometimes; I guess I just take it better?). I hate it for them, but it's not my fault. :shrug: Feels like I'm in middle school with a bunch of 50-60 year old women. My main goal in coming here was to make more money. So yeah, I'm gunning for a promotion. I'll do whatever the eff our hr director wants of me right now because, essentially, I'm looking for her to throw more money at me in a few months. She's all but promised me a promotion, when I took this job, and recently now that I've been here a couple months. I don't want to give her a reason to second guess her decision. Hahaha, which is apparently why I'm writing this instead of working. :dohh:

hi girls , glad you are all doing well, yes still here wishin but been taking a break as dh and i had a few issues around ov this month. think it is all getting too routiny but i got the real huff with him when i said to him shall we bd to which he said is there any point? so he is referring to charts etc but i fell out big time. re considered if we should even be ttc as feel like relationship at a low. but i may well be pregnant who know s (see chart) will test soon! trying to make effort with dh as it has been a week - 7dpo today.

Gemmy I have no clue what the charts mean because I never temped but fx that this is it!!'

I'd it Thursday yet? I want to see my progesterone levels go UP!!!

I think with her chart she is referring to the dip in temp below her coverline during the tww. Some people get implantation dips and then their temps will shoot back up over the coverline the next day. It's a good sign! Hoping this bodes well for you, Gemmy. :)

Hello Ladies, glad all is doing well..

Wishin- looking forward to the update tomor, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

AFM- I went and seen my Diabetes doctor today, as of now I have to start watching what and how much I eat along with checking my bloodsugar 3 times a day. I go monday to see my Doc and then every 2 weeks there after as I am now considered High Risk So if all goes well then I will not have to take any kind of medication, so please keep your fingers crossed that I can keep to this plan they have me on as it will be a challenge.

Had my repeat bloodwork today and I felt much better.

I asked the nurse what hte process is and when I sohuld call my Doctor and she told me not to call until they release me. So basically they are going to continue to measure my HCG level until its in the 2,000's then I get 3 ultrasounds I think she said...then I will be released to my regular Doctor. So I am kind of excited about the u/s because I think I only got3 like my entire pregnacny with DS so itll be a lot more this time!! yay!

oh and apparently since I am on progesterone they wont even measure my levels anymore...which made me relieved because they dont seem to think its a problem. But also makes me worried that we dont know what the numbers are

Cris - So glad you feel better! Can't wait to hear how much your hcg levels have increased!!

firsttimer -- I'm sure you'll do great on the plan. :)

AFM -- My temp took a huge nosedive this morning. I'm starting to panic a tiny bit that AF is about to show up at 7dpo or something. I know that's unlikely, though. The temp dive plus the serious cramping I've been having since yesterday morning could be really good or so, so, so bad. I'm going to choose to think it's good right now. The cramping was bad for an hour or so yesterday and I started to actually get worried I had a cyst and it ruptured or something (I have no known history of cysts) but now it's very familiar. It's the type of cramping I remember during early pregnancy with dd. The kind of sore cramping along with intermittent sharper piercing-type cramps that I usually only feel during the very worst part of a bad AF. Certainly different than my usual O to AF cramping.

I didn't have an implantation temp dip with dd. But I also didn't have one last cycle. So, I'm not sure if that's something that varies from cycle to cycle. I know it appears on non-pregnancy charts as well, so I'm not reading much into it. It's just weird for me is all.

7dpo sounds kind of early for that kind of cramping! Fingers crossed this is something good!!!

Haley where have you been! dont go abandoning us just cause u are preggo! Come back!! Miss u!

It does sound early. It started at 9dpo with dd, though. :shrug: Must have been as soon as implantation happened since I didn't get a + hpt until 12dpo.

I really believe that what I saw at 6/7dpo was IB...and then again after my BFP..they were pretty much the same color except on 12/13dpo it was a little bit more than what I saw on 6/7dpo but I believe thats when implantation actually took place due to how dark my test was 4 days later

I HOPE THIS IS IT !

MY LEVELS MORE THAN DOUBLED!!!!

146 Monday
789 Today!

I am starting to believe it!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah baby!!! You got NOTHIN' to worry about!! And remember, every week brings a better level of comfort in knowing that baby is going to be perfect. Just think! In about a week and a half your bubs will already have a heartbeat!! Can you believe it??

lilspy - Your chart is lookin good! Implantation dips most commonly occur on 7 or 8 dpo. And of course you'll hear me say (just like everyone else) that every pregnancy is different so you never know! When I was charting I did a bunch of research on charts (I spend my free time researching stuff on the web, yeah I'm that geeky) and it seems like the "implantation dip" on days 7/8 after ov are MORE likely to lead to pregnancy than not. HOWEVER, that being said, I definitely had a chart in my 7 month charting adventure that had a dip on 8 dpo which turned out to be nothing. I do have my fx'd that this is your month, though!

hey hey all, wishn great news about your levels!

well ladies i can't quite believe but we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we could be bump buddies wishn????? xxxxx

What does that mean Nats (excuse me if i'm being dumb). You bd'd, you got bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->