I've got my anti-witch spray!

lol your not being dumb at all hun, i think its just my complete disbelief!

I have in fact got my bfp!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: seems so strange writing it! im in total shock! first month i had no symptoms, was convinced that we missed ovulation!
I've spent the last two weeks on my holiday, smoking which i dont even do! drinking and taking pain killers so im a bit scared but im hoping and praying that all will be just fine, will upload pics in a bit!!! cant believe it! i'm sooooooooooo happy lol xxxxxxx

OMG Nats - was so hoping it was a BFP. CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Its so cool that you and wishin get it in the same month.

Dont worry about the drinking, smoking and pain killers. baby had barely time to implant let alone it have any effect on it. Fingers crossed for you though hon. Try not to stress.

So pleased for you :yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo: xx

WHOA, that's a strong :bfp:!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

bfps coming threes, right? [-o< I mean, it rhymes so it must be true.:winkwink:

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headspin::headspin::headspin:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG NATS! I AM IN TEARS FOR YOU! I CANT BELIEVE IT EITHER!!!! BIG BIG HUGS!!! OF COURSE WE CAN BE BUMP BUDDIES ID LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cloud9::cloud9:

When is your due date!!!

OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU U HAVE NO IDEA I KNOW HOW DOWN U WERE....OH HUN SO EXCITED!

Awwwwwww wishn you just made me cry, thank you for being so happy for me it means so much to me,

From my dates i've worked out that my due date should be the 7th of april, but i actually think it will be before that, because when i did the calculator it was going on my main ovulation day being the 15/16 july, but we only bd on the 8th and 9th july so i must of ovulated earlier than expected as i think i always do, with henry they gave me a due date from my dates, then when i had my scan they bought my due date forward a week which they said was quite unusual that they normally put it back lol and then he was still born 3 days early anyway so who knows, but like i said going by my dates it's the 7th april xxxxx

Nats!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!! That's all you needed was some time away to relax! And what a strong positive! I can't believe this is such a great month for you and wishin!

And don't worry about what you did on your trip harming the baby. I smoked 3 cigs and had half a bottle of wine the day before my bfp (convinced I was not preg that month) and my doctor assured me everything is is fine. There's like a 2 week window where you really can't hurt the baby because it's barely implanted and isn't making anything complicated yet that drinking and such would mess up.

So excited to see everyone on this side of the fence! It's been a long time coming for you, my friend and you deserve it!

PS - front page is updated and it is lookin MIGHTY fine!

Nats-****BIG HUGS*** Super excited to be bump buddies with you!! How did DH react? I bet he was a tiny bit relieved that all the stress of ttc is off! I know that was one of the first things my DH said..."thank god no more timed bding" haha

I LOVE OUR FIRST PAGE!!!! Didnt realize there was so much pink!

We havent heard from Doodah in awhile have we?

I stalked Doodah to see if she's even posting anymore and it looks like the last time she even posted something was back in May. So I'm not sure if she's just checking in every once and awhile or not using the site anymore. But the ranks are filling up fast! April is going to be a good month!

I'd like to think that you guys had to get your bfps so that I can get mine in a few days. :winkwink: Now that almost all of you have your bfps, maybe you won't hate me as much when I get lucky on the 2nd try. :)

Though I have to admit I'm not feeling too positive for some reason. These cramps have me worried, I guess. I'm sure if I felt nothing, I'd be negative about that, too. :wacko:

I'm testing tomorrow but I'll only be 9dpo.

thanks linz, i still can't believe it lol, this was the only month i haven't convinced myself i could be pregnant, in fact the complete opposite! i only did a test this morning because im supposed to be going out drinking all day tomorrow and i've felt really sick so just to confirm that i deffinately wasn't pregnant i tested!
i even poas put it down, wiped washed my hands, checked myself out in the mirror and then finally went to look at yet another stark white pregnancy test before i chucked it away to see a quite positive line staring back at me!!!!!!! total shock disbelief and total and complete elation!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
It must of happened before we went away, as we didn't bd at all whilst we were there, our sons were like in the same room as us so it just wasn't possible! still just so suprised, but thank you for the advice with the drinking and that, i'm just going to think positive, everything will be fine. Its only because of the 3 mc's that i worry so much, i couldn't bear it should anything go wrong!!:cry:

oh and i love love love the updated front page!!!!!!!!! thank you soooooo much x

wishn thanks for being my bump buddy, are due dates will be so close together, im so excited to be sharing it with you. My oh is over the moon, he said he knew though and its weird because a couple of times when we were away and i was feeling sick he said i reckon your pregnant, i was like nah definately not so maybe he did know after all????? either way he hasn't stopped smiling alllll day, probably like you say more because he knows he only has to bd when he wants to now lolol

wow guys! i still can't believe it xxxxxxxx

I have the biggest smile on my face...just sooo happy for you

Julie- yup...Ill hate u a little less if you get it on your second try ;) lol

come on lilspy make it three!!! when u testing?? or when u due af??? xxx

ahhh congrats nats!! what a great big surprise for you! wow sooo many bfp in such a short space of time. can you update the first page with due dates too, I can't keep up with who is due when.

i don't think I will be joining you as feel af pains, bfn today on 10dpo and temp drop but I know am still in. Once I see spotting though I will just know.

Testing tomorrow at 9dpo like a fool. I'm not expecting AF until 8/1, or if she decides to be a jerk and show up 3 days late like last time, 8/4. I'll be testing every day (probably twice a day :haha:) until either bfp or she shows up.

lilspy - I am totally stalking your chart until then!!

I can give it a shot at updating the front page with due dates. It will take a little stalking, and a little math, but I think I will be able to figure it out even for those who don't post here any more.

I know I am 11/21/12
Wishin - 4/1/13
Nats - 4/7/13

Everyone else I'll need to look up or you can post it as a reminder please! Giraffes, your c-section is 10/3/12? What was the original due date?

Think I may post them in the British format though (DD/MM/YY) rather than American (MM/DD/YY) since we've got more of them on here than us Americans. (Plus it's a British site, I believe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->