I've got my anti-witch spray!

Ok, nevermind on posting your EDD, just go to the front page and check to make sure I'm not off by a day.

Some things I noticed while updating due dates -
1) October and April are the places to be! Feeling a little lonely in November. Ah well, at least I will get to see happy news before me and happy news after me!

2) Our very first BFP in the group had her c-section Tuesday! We've had our little group going for 9 months now!

3) Writing dates in European format is like trying to put together a rubix cube while programming a VCR and counting backwards from 8 billion all at the same time! Even glancing at the front page seems confusing to me, but I think I got it right! LOL

front page looks great with the dates linz :)

also I know what you mean about dates - i was all mixed up on your previous post where you had ??/21/?? because I never see a 21 where I expect the nonth - so actually your front page makes perfect sense for me being a brit. Thanks for doing that!

3) Writing dates in European format is like trying to put together a rubix cube while programming a VCR and counting backwards from 8 billion all at the same time! Even glancing at the front page seems confusing to me, but I think I got it right! LOL

I agree.
Do you think we could compromise with the international "27 July 2012" format? :haha: Or do I just need to adapt? :)

LOL, lilspy I think we could compromise and do that. Although I'll go for abbreviations, like Jul instead of July, or Dec instead of December.

Well done Linz, you done a great job with the front page, but I noticed something else, 3 babies are due on the 3rd and 3 babies are due ont 1st! Lol must be something within our lovely little group x x x x x x

Actually now that you mention that, it looks like EVERYONE is due during the first week of whatever month except myself and Haley. Woohoo Haley, we're rebels!! ;)

I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that we started this thread because all of our cycles were ending right around Thanksgiving last year...

I am officially past my longest cycle (32 days) - no bleeding, still positives

YAY!!! OMG THIS IS ACTUALLY IT...Still trying to wrap my mind around it

How are you feeling Nats? Im actually pretty fine...not many symptoms at all. Im actually less hungry than I usually am, sore boobs but nothing that shouts "im pregnant"

so far so good... :)

I'm just so happy, it's difficult to feel anything else lol, I have been feeling sick, boobs a little tender but not painful, and I'm tired by bed time not much else going on for me atm, just thanking my lucky stars every day and praying to keep my little bean safe x x x

CONGRATS NATS!!!!!!!!!! That's fabulous news!!! I'm soooo happy for you!!!

Sorry wishin, I've not been around because we've had ALOT going on this last week. We got an offer on our house, signed all the paperwork, had an inspection, saw 20+ houses for us to buy, put in an offer on a house, offer fell through, lost offer on our house, saw 10 more houses yesterday, have a roofer fixing our house, and all the while feeling nauseous and tired. As soon as I get home, I'm done!! I definitely haven't forgot about y'all and have been reading to keep up but I just haven't had the time to respond til now...

Linz, I LOVE what you've done with the first page! It's great to see how many of us have our BFP's, and yes we must be rebels ;)

Wow, I can't believe we have people delivering already!!! Crazy!! And it's crazy to think we've been together 9 months!! Yay!! I love you ladies!!

Well, linz. Looks like you're going to have to update the front page again. :winkwink:

Cris -- BUMP FREAKING BUDDIES! Have I ever lied to you? :haha:

They're super faint, but I'm only 10dpo. My last couple of tests (from last night and this morning) dried with big fat pink evaps. Then at 1pm today, I saw a 2nd line for sure on my Wondfo. So I dipped another Wondfo... sure enough, same line. So I dipped a FRER... and there it was again!

Looks like that temp dip at 7dpo may have really been implantation! Those were some painful implantation cramps!! My regular AF-type cramps have kicked in this morning, which I take is a good sign because that's what I felt with Maisie. Plus, my temp from this morning is pretty rockin'.

Attachments

• 10dpo 1pm untweaked resized.jpg
    10dpo 1pm untweaked resized.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 10dpo 1pm tweaked resized.jpg
    10dpo 1pm tweaked resized.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 10dpo 1pm tweaked inverted.jpg
    10dpo 1pm tweaked inverted.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
wow - congrats lil spy!!! amazing test results !!! well done!!

Hi everyone. I have joined today as been TTC for a year now. I have done lots of Ov tests and never in the whole year had one that said I was ovulating. I have been reading about Angus castus? Can anyone comment on that? Also not sure if this has relevance to me not conceiving but I suffer with severe period pains every month that last for hours on end making me vomit and unable to even stand up my doctor thinks I am exaggerating and did blood tests but refuses to send me for testing on anything more serious and fertility effective like endometriosis or PCO .. I do not know if my severe pains every month have anything to do with not conceiving or not ovulating .. I am open to suggestions lol.! x

gemmy -- Thanks! I'm in total shock. Just like 30 minutes before, I had resigned myself to mentally prepare for AF. I HIGHLY recommend Wondfos. I only paid 18 cents per test, and they're clearly more sensitive than FRERs!

Hi everyone. I have joined today as been TTC for a year now. I have done lots of Ov tests and never in the whole year had one that said I was ovulating. I have been reading about Angus castus? Can anyone comment on that? Also not sure if this has relevance to me not conceiving but I suffer with severe period pains every month that last for hours on end making me vomit and unable to even stand up my doctor thinks I am exaggerating and did blood tests but refuses to send me for testing on anything more serious and fertility effective like endometriosis or PCO .. I do not know if my severe pains every month have anything to do with not conceiving or not ovulating .. I am open to suggestions lol.! x

I'm sorry you're having such a difficult time, hun. I had terrible AF cramps as a teenager that would make me vomit. At the time, my doctor just prescribed birth control pills. He didn't look into it at all; just kind of wrote me off like your doctor is doing to you. I took bcp on an off for about 10 years and stopped 4 years ago. My AF cramps are still very bad some cycles but I haven't vomited because of it since I was a teenager.

I would suggest charting your temp if you're not. A sustained shift in basal body temp will tell you whether or not you're actually ovulating. OPKs are a good predictor, but won't tell you whether or not you ovulate. Fx for you!

OMG!!!! Wow!! How our little group is turning out!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

I'm so excited for you!! Congrats!!!!!!

My EDD will be 11 April 2013, Linz, based on ovulation day. :flower:
I'll probably lie to my OB about the date of my LMP since I'm pretty sure of my ovulation date (CD10). :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->