I've had this all day and now I'm fed up!

J

JayleighAnn

Shooting pains in my nipples...really hurts! I keep wincing and everyone in my Life Span class looked at me like I was crazy lol

I had that when I was PG. It started around 10 DPO...

I am wishing for some symptoms now but am only 4DPO so hopping for some next week as it will give me something to obsess over!

But your symptoms sound good, best of luck, when you testing?

I am wishing for some symptoms now but am only 4DPO so hopping for some next week as it will give me something to obsess over!

But your symptoms sound good, best of luck, when you testing?

So am I! I had nausea once day before yesterday and some mild cramps but that's it. I'm going to try not to obsess or get my hopes up. Good luck and hopefully we will both luck out in the end.(I just don't want to jinx it for either of us!) Take care. :hugs:

Well I'm 7dpo, I'm testing next weds I'm very nervous lol good luck to us all!

I'v also had period pain-like cramps today

Last month I had loads of symptoms sore bb's cramps etc, all I have so far is a sore throat but I think thats just a cold coming that is doing the rounds. Am still hoping as its early days.

Good luck to us all:hugs:

I've had symptoms - (but not booby ones) - trying not to get my hopes up too!! I'm 9DPO today.

Good luck this cycle...!!! Hope u get ur BFP! i am 4PO and i am doing the pg signs already, trying not too.. LOL :) hope u get ur BFP!

Shooting pains in my nipples...really hurts! I keep wincing and everyone in my Life Span class looked at me like I was crazy lol

Oooohhh that's a pg symptom!! Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->