I've just got my BFP - I think!!!!

Pixie

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I've just done one of my early detection hgc strips and got a :bfp:. The test line is lighter than the test line - I've done 3 to make sure the first one wasn't wrong!!

I've not told my other half yet as he's still in bed after being on nights last night - he'll be up at 12 ... How am I going to wait that long!!

I'm gonna go to the shop later and buy a digital test - I don't think I'll believe it until I see it written on that test!! Will it show on one of those yet do you think?

I know I should put this on the announcements but I've made some good friends on here over the last month - I'm so scared that I am going to loose this one too, I don't think I could cope with that xxx

Oooohhhhhh so excited for you....we need pics!!!!

Aww congrats hun! Agree with Jacqui we do need pics to obsess over!!

Congratulations hun! :happydance::dance: Pictures pees!!! :D:D

Sorry for the wait ... my camera ran out of batteries then couldn't find anymore ... got some now - here's the pic. Not the best pic really, couldn't get the flas to turn off my camera so the light was reflecting against the line - you can see the test at the bottom the clearest I think ....

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 165
Can't figure out how to make the picture any bigger sorry ladies!!!

It definately looks like your :bfp: Congratulations!!!!!!!! :happydance: :hug:

Wow its clear to me how exiting!!

I would say :bfp: as i see 2 lines and im so not a poas addict...

I would then follow by saying congrats.:hug:

Thanks am soooo happy but scared too - fingers crossed that all will be ok this time. I've worked it out and I'm 5w 2d (if I count from my last period).

Think I might have to wake my other half up soon - the waiting is killing me!!!

Congrats on your :bfp: too Jacqui, not been on for a week so only just seen your good news too!!!! xx

Congratulations Pixie - absoolutely no question that that is a big FAT :bfp: xxxx

:bfp: congratulations. Have a happy and healthy 9 months chick. xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! very jealous, but very pleased for you too!!!! Could u not pop to the shop and pic up a digi before oh wakes up and then u could show him in black and white...or maybe leave it on ur pillow...or maybe on 2nd thoughts, not. lol. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k14/xox0xo/aerocharm/glitter/congrats/03.gif

Yay! I can see lines in both pics!! congratulations sweetheart xx

Congratulations sweetheart! :happydance: Go wake OH up, I dare ya LOL! He wont mind being woken up with that sort of news surely! :happydance::hugs:

I'll give him till 11 and then go and wake him up with the good news!!!! Thanks for all your kind words of congrats, I don't know what I would have done without this forum and you guys, you are all wonderful people!!!!1

Sending you all lots of :dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->