I've just got my new changing bag and it's HUGE!

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
I have sold my Baby K one and I treated myself to a Radley one (using the groupon voucher that I posted about last week) and it's massive. Plenty big enough for 2 kids!

I love Radley, its my favorite brand of bags, they are so well made! I have 3 bags and 2 purses, but didn't realise they did baby changing bags!!

I have sold my Baby K one and I treated myself to a Radley one (using the groupon voucher that I posted about last week) and it's massive. Plenty big enough for 2 kids!

Noodles, I don't think you're supposed to keep the children in the bag.

celebs carry their small dogs around in handbags, I am guessing Noodles could be onto something here!

celebs carry their small dogs around in handbags, I am guessing Noodles could be onto something here!

I do have a photo somewhere of my son when he was younger in my friend's bag - I'll have to try and find it!

I am also going to search online for a new bag for the baby - I use a big hanbag but it's starting to wear out.

You clearly haven't met my son! How else do you suggest that I smuggle him into the monkey enclosure with all the rest of the chimps?!?

You clearly haven't met my son! How else do you suggest that I smuggle him into the monkey enclosure with all the rest of the chimps?!?

:haha:

Pics of the bag with the expander opened and closed

Attachments

• opened.jpg
    opened.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 5
  • closed.jpg
    closed.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 6
very nice! I was boring and went for a Yummy Mummy bag from John Lewis. A lot of people think they are a waste of money, but I think I will use mine loads!

I had a baby K one and it just wasn't practical so I needed something bigger, but I just under estimated just how big this was!

My hubby got my a Radley baby bag for Christmas, and they are massive! Can't wait to use mine. And I've got too many other Radley handbags to mention..... :)

How exciting, changing bag is next on the list... :happydance:

ohh thats gorgeous but blimey our last change bag was a fiver! I'm having to thin about this harder now there isnt any room to bung a change bag under our twin push chair so gotta find something just right,

The voucher was £14 but I had £12 credit so it only cost me £2 for a £40 voucher (I love groupon) and I sold my Baby K bag on Ebay for £42 (which was great as I paid £50 for it new) so the bag cost me £19 in all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->