i've lost one of my boys

Im so so so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Fly high little one

xxxx

thank you all for your messages of support. Alex and I are doing o.k. trying to find a balnce between grieving nicholas and trying to enjoy his twin brother. no easy task! feeling really cheated by motherhood to be honest. this is not what i spent months preparing for. my single buggy should be delivered tomorrow and as much as i despise the very notion of needing one it will make it easier to get out the house and try to re engage with the world a bit. x

I am so deeply sorry for your loss :hugs:

Sweet dreams little fella xx

There are no words I can say that will make this better, but I am thinking of and praying for you.

Take care of yourself.

I'm so sorry you have lost your beautiful Nicolas. No one should ever had to go through this. :hugs::hugs:

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family xx

All my love to you!!!
We are all here if you want to talk to us in your weaker moments, or if you just want distraction... Maybe it would help to tell us about Alex and his personality...?
We are all thinking about you and we all want to help you through this if we can. xoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I am so so so sorry, i couldn't breathe reading this from complete and utter shock and pain for you. Of course, you do have another baby there to take care of, so be strong, as difficult as i'm sure it is. And NEVER blame yourself, ever. This will end up being detrimental to you AND to your other baby as it will end up eating you up inside. I truly am sorry and sending love, strength and positivity to you xxxx

(I'm sorry if you've already said it, or if you don't actually want to say, but what happened? Again, i'm sorry to pry, you of course don't have to go into details if you aren't comfortable) xx

I am so so so sorry, i couldn't breathe reading this from complete and utter shock and pain for you. Of course, you do have another baby there to take care of, so be strong, as difficult as i'm sure it is. And NEVER blame yourself, ever. This will end up being detrimental to you AND to your other baby as it will end up eating you up inside. I truly am sorry and sending love, strength and positivity to you xxxx

(I'm sorry if you've already said it, or if you don't actually want to say, but what happened? Again, i'm sorry to pry, you of course don't have to go into details if you aren't comfortable) xx

She did tell what happened in an earlier post.

She did tell what happened in an earlier post.

Sorry, I didn't see it for some reason, but just found it.

I just don't know what to say apart from my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry, no-one should have to suffer such a terrible loss. You sound as though you are a strong person, talking about getting out and facing the world, it's good to hear that you're keeping strong for the sake of Alex. Just remember that he will understand if you have a bad day and he'll be there to share the good days with you.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->