i've lost one of my boys

I actually read this last night then my Internet went off before I hot a chance to reply. Iv actually been thinking of you a lot today, even at work whilst Iv been busy.

I can only begin to imagine what you are going through and it churns me up inside. I hope you can find strength at this difficult time. Nicholas will always be with you and your family. I hope you can eventually seek comfort from this. Also this is not your fault! Xx

oh loulou, i have no words that will make any difference but if i were you, i would take comfort from the fact that your beautiful boy died cuddled up in his mummy's arms, feeling safe, warm, loved and happy with a full belly. Babies want and need nothing more in this world

RIP baby x

hi ladies

thanks to you all again for the messages. I would like to write a fuller account of what happened but all in good time- feels too painful right now...i actually feel so much pain for Alex having to grow up in the knowledge that he is a twin without a twin. He will have the birth certificate, photos and memory box of the first 3 weeks that they shared together but thats it. No memories or anything. I actually feel his loss is greater than my own. That relationship is so special and unique and un replaceable- even if i go onto give him a brother or sister it will never be the same.

Awww hun, I'm so sorry for your loss. May God pour upon your patience in these trying times.

In my religion, when a baby dies so young, we believe they are in heaven and on the day of judgement, they will pester God to admit their parents into heaven to be with them.

This brought me so much comfort when I miscarried although I know this is not the same as what you are going through. :hug:

:( I'm so sorry to hear of your loss

I am so, so sorry Lou Lou xxxx

There are no words, I am so so sorry for your loss xx

My heart broke for you reading this :cry:

I am so so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member