IVF 2020 Chatter

:dance: Woohoo!!!! And its out of the park!! Amazing beta, Katz! I was not expecting that...so uh, you got triplets in there??? LOL :happydance:

Thank you! Loool!!!! I cant do triplets haha! Maybe twins but still, im scared of complications w twins hehe, but ill take however many

Surprise Gentetic result back! I was told 3 weeks and I get a message today they are in.

And they are GOOD!! out of 274 common genetic diseases or variants, I didn't have any. Now they can't test for everything in this one but they ruled out the most common. And I am so relieved. Plus I picked up my progesterone and will start taking them in the morning. Want to complete this day and start fresh in the morning. Also, I want to see what my temp is again...hahah

Its been a great day. Thanking God for it and just enjoying every second.

Hugs

yay!!! Great news!! Fx for high temps and bfp!!

hugs!

We had our second ultrasound today and are so relieved after seeing our little baby and getting to hear the heartbeat!!! Baby is 3mm and measuring right on target at 6+1 weeks with a heartbeat of 112bpm. Our RE said everything looks great and we are overjoyed!

15951C32-F6BE-4F50-B2D5-2F1D1B4E0A2E.jpeg
C2D41FEF-3175-4232-BBAB-305CA0FAA641.jpeg

Yay!!! I really felt like your beta levels were good :) I'm glad baby is growing perfectly.

@LadyVictoria wooohoooo!!!! Ive been waiting for your update! Im so happy for you! also that’s awesome that heartbeat was heard, my RE told me my ultrasound for heart beat wont be till week 7. Congratulations!! Do you get more ultrasounds after this?

Yay!!! I really felt like your beta levels were good :) I'm glad baby is growing perfectly.

Thank you, love! I thought they were fine from everything we found when we did our own research but it’s still nerve wrecking when a medical professional says otherwise since you trust them to know better.

@LadyVictoria wooohoooo!!!! Ive been waiting for your update! Im so happy for you! also that’s awesome that heartbeat was heard, my RE told me my ultrasound for heart beat wont be till week 7. Congratulations!! Do you get more ultrasounds after this?

Thank you, love! We were told that it would be a nice bonus to see it today but not a bad thing if we didn’t since it’s still early. So it was a wonderful surprise! We go in for another ultrasound next Friday then graduate to the OBGYN!

Hello, lovely ladies ❤

We are looking at doing another transfer in August. Thus will be transfer #5 trying for our second child.

Hopefully this one works and we can put ivf behind us.

Hi MissCassie

Hoping you get a sticky bean as well. And for sure put ivf behind you. I haven't even done it but I have the same thoughts about ttcing. I will be happy when its not on my playlist anymore. HUGs

Hey all, did a progesterone test today and an allergy panel after having an allergic reaction to the prometrium these last few days. God is so amazing! Apothecary shop opened on a Sunday transferred my prescription from a regular pharmacy and gave me bioidentical pills without possible allergy triggering components.

Soooo relieved. I couldnt sleep last night for wondering if I could get better progesterone in time or if I could just survive with non going forward and still get a bfp.

Even if I am not pregnant right now (though I just know I am..) I feel better knowing I did everything I could to get preggy.

I hope to get my progesterone levels back by Wednesday to see what they are today. Only took prometrium for 3 days starting on 2dpo am 5dpo today. Wish the levels were a def sign of pregnancy hahah..at 5dpo...I can dream. I think I start testing Tuesday.

The only real pain has been nipple soreness. Even before the progesterone. Wonder if it will fade Ok ok going to stress myself out.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

75.2 p level at 5dpo so definite ovulation and progesterone pills are working. Only 3 days on the pill but not the day of the test so not bad. I am back on the new pill at 6dpo and praying in two or 3 days to find out I got a bun in the oven. Hoping......

Hugs

Tested early and bfn. I just wanted to do it. I don't know of many ppl who get a bfp at 7 or 8 dpo but I did it. And now I feel strangely satisfied..hahah

Hope you all are doing ok? Quiet in here. But please keep it stress free if it helps to stay away from the boards. Totally get it. I know there were times when I just couldn't post. My brain just didn't want to compute anything other than keeping me calm with non baby , fertilty, ttc...nothing. Like just sitting around watching Spongebob. :D

Hugs

@FTale I'm glad that you were able to get a substitute so quickly! Allergic reactions are no fun so I hope you're feeling okay. I hope that you do get your BFP this cycle!

ETA I didn't see the post that said you already tested, but that was super early! I'm sure there are always those few outliers who get positives super early but they're usually the exception to the norm.

Last edited:
Hi @FTale glad things are looking good so far!! It is pretty early for hpt but hoping you get your bfp this cycle!!!

Sorry been MIA i actually had the worst nausea past 2 days :( my doc gave me reglan hopefully that works, will pick up today. But i woke up today, FX, feeling better. :)

@Katzoemac Yes, the nausea has been rough on me as well. I hope your prescription works! I feel fine first thing in the morning but then it creeps in once I'm done getting ready for work. I drank some water first thing this morning and that seemed to help delay it some. I don't want to eat or drink because of the nausea but having an empty stomach makes it worse so I have to suffer through food to feel better. So backwards!

I just feel like I'm in this constant state of queasiness about 90% of the time. I haven't vomited though so I guess I should count myself lucky? I've been eating/drinking ginger everything to the point where I'm getting sick of it and ordered some sea bands that I hope will help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->