IVF 2020 Chatter

Discussion in 'Assisted Conception' started by LadyVictoria, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! He's beautiful :cloud9:

2. Twag

Twag Mummy to Elliot & Izzy <3

Congratulations he is adorable :cloud9:

3. FTale

FTale Hope

Oh wow, didnt realize this thread was still kicking!! Sorry for being waaay late to the celebration.

@LadyVictoria he is brilliant!! Handsome Handsome!! You holding him non stop?? I would be. So very happy and proud of you two for sticking through it all and achieving the biggest and best reward ever...your lil prince. :baby:

AFM: I am 79 days out from IVF August. Tomorrow I speak with doc to go over any needed aspects beforehand like a possible growth hormone shot to be taken daily for my eggs until August (ouch..hate that shot)

Currently I have turned into a pill repository. It is requiring me to have an eat schedule so I dont barf the pills back up. I am a snacker so full meals are hard.

Strangely the thing I am most excited about is adding Pomegranate juice to my day. But OH me girsh the sugar!!!! Very high but all I get in a day so guess its ok :huh:

Well, this thread is old but will sit here incase anyone else wants to join me.:coffee:

Happy Thursday!!!

4. FTale

FTale Hope

Its all set. I start my hgh shots on Tuesday and by the end of July start prep for egg retrieval.

I do not think they want to suppress my ovaries so seriously doubt bcp will be needed. Doc thinks he will be able to be able to get 20 eggs outta me. I hope so because I have been schooled on the high possibility of bad quality eggs at my age.

Watching stories online I how hard it is to walk away with even 5 embryos no matter how many eggs are retrieved. I just hope I am not a case of 'no eggs made it'. That has been the most gut wrenching thing to watch. All the shots, tears and money....no egg.

Need to find ways to pysche myself up behind the possibile negative outcomes.:flow:

5. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

Good luck :) Thinking of you ❤️

FTale likes this.
  6. kittiecat

kittiecat Mum to Noah & Ella

Aww can’t believe I missed your birth announcement! Huge congratulations! He’s beautiful <3

7. mimi4

mimi4 Well-Known Member

Congratulations! He is so beautiful

8. FTale

FTale Hope

I start stims this Saturday for anyone who checks back. I think I have a tiny lil flicker of excitement going. So leary of the odds. Should just drop all the fear and act like I am already pregnant :laugh2:

Thats what I have been doing since 2016. Every month I just new I would be pregnant. Couldn't tell me nothing.:coolio:

Eh, why not? I will put on my yoga pants and from here on out plan on being pregnant this Halloween:ninja:..

This thread is almost asleep, so will be my last here. Any more updates will go in my journal.

Fx too all still trying or just starting :flower:

Katzoemac likes this.
  9. Katzoemac

Katzoemac Well-Known Member

Good luck @FTale !! I really hope this is it for you! Id love to know how it goes.
    Ive been away for a long time, i had very difficult pregnancy , cholestasis preeclampsia pupps aside from dealing w pregnancy stuff. i got covid too in my 3rd trimester but i am so grateful for the experience and made me appreciate moms and those trying to be moms more than i already did. Hugs and kisses!

FTale likes this.
  10. FTale

FTale Hope

@Katzoemac Hello<3, great to see you back. I had wondered what happened and feared for the worse. Sorry your pregnancy was rough but thankful you are ok. How are the babies? Last I recall you were preggy with twins.

My lil embryos didn't make it. So its back to the drawing board for a bit.:sad1: But at least I know they can fertilize but something is causing them to arrest.

Will catch you up in whatever I find out. Have a blissful Sunday.

11. mimi4

mimi4 Well-Known Member

I keep fingers and toes crossed. x

12. elencor

elencor Well-Known Member

Hello ladies!
    My husband and I have been trying for the past 15 months only to have recently discovered he has severe oligospermia, so ivf looks like the only way for us. We have an appointment with a fertility clinic in a month, can't wait to hear what exactly are our options...
    This is me for the past year ](*,)

13. FTale

FTale Hope

Will you get to do it? I hope so and that it works the first time around. Hugs

14. FTale

FTale Hope

It failed but I at least got to try.<3

15. elencor

elencor Well-Known Member

@FTale sorry your ivf failed but I pray you will achieve your dream someday.
    I'm just not sure we will be able to afford it in the next few months but yes I definitely want to do whatever it takes...
    I never understood how heartbreaking infertility is and I realize I'm just at the very beginning of a long road.