IVF 2020 Chatter

He is absolutely adorable! I kinda like having smaller than average babies :)

Hope GBS is negative!

Thank you both! I am also hoping for a negative result so I can avoid the antibiotics.

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine’s Day weekend!

@Bevziibubble and @kittiecat Thank you both! I guess the results haven't come back yet because they didn't address them at my check up yesterday and there's nothing in my patient portal online.

I'm 38 weeks and just have to get through one more week of work after today! Over the past week I've been crampy - it feels like period cramps and the same kind of lower back ache that I would sometimes get during that time of the month (which I certainly haven't missed!). My normally bony fingers are starting to swell a little and my wedding set fits a bit tightly so I've transitioned to wearing a silicone wedding band to avoid any mishaps! Let's see... Congestion and some snoring has been new for me (poor husband), it takes me forever to digest anything and I'm still dealing with heartburn. Just waiting for this little boy to drop so I can have more room!

I hope everyone's doing well!

Happy 38 weeks!! Oh the cramping and back pain sound like something may happen soon!!

@Flueky88 That would be exciting! Although I would like to at least have a few days off from work before he gets here. It's all out of my hands though.

Hi friends! Today I am officially 39 weeks. Today is my last day of work and I made sure to wrap up all of my tasks ahead of time so I'm kind of just sitting around keeping an eye on my email and browsing the boards. Yesterday I washed a big load of blankets and crib sheets and put those away. It's all starting to feel so real!

I had a check up on Wednesday and was only 1cm dilated, and our little guy was sunny side up instead of facing my back. Getting checked caused a fair amount of bleeding, to the point where I thought maybe it was my bloody show, but after consulting with my doula and the on-call OB that evening, it sounds more like it was just irritation from being checked. But that certainly caused my husband to go into high gear and he finished packing his hospital bag and our dog's go bag, as she will be staying with my mom while we're in the hospital. I'm hoping our little love gives us the weekend to wrap up the last few tasks on our to-do list!

Wow, happy 39 weeks! That's great you've finished work now and are getting all ready for baby :D

@Bevziibubble Thank you! Just have to get through the second half of the work day and then I'm officially on leave. I'm going to see if there's anything I can work on during my lunch break now... I ate at my computer a little early because I was so hungry out of the blue. Gotta love pregnancy!

So happy for you Lady! You've made it full term and just coasting on your last day now :) I'm looking forward to your baby update and I hope you enjoy a few days before it happens. Also, I hope you have a smooth labor

Hope it’s not long for you now! So exciting!

Hi everyone! Thank you for the well wishes. Our baby boy made his grand entrance after a very long labor on Tuesday, March 16! We're so in love with him and couldn't be happier to have him home with us. We're being very patient and graceful with ourselves as we figure out the best ways to care for our little love and each other since it's all new for us both. My husband is an amazing support system though and goes above and beyond to ensure that I rest and heal, which I truly appreciate! I feel so blessed and grateful!

IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0651.jpg IMG_0973.jpg IMG_1206.jpg

He's beautiful!!! You look so amazing! Enjoy your life as a family of 3 so happy for you LadyV!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->