IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Psalm -- You can make it through next week! I have faith in you :thumbup:

Wish -- Thanks, hun! It's not being too nice to me. Went up to three pills yesterday and have a killer headache today! UGH.

Cowgirl -- How are you liking acupuncture? I started last week and really like it.

Hope -- Glad to hear Estrace is treating you well! Hope AF shows for you soon.

Krissy -- So sorry you had to join us in here :hugs: Hope next cycle is super lucky!

Christie -- Really hope your son gets better!!!!

Dizzy -- I think I ovulated late when I had my HSG. I guess it's different for everyone.

Renaendal -- Estrace is being REAL mean to me! :growlmad: I think I may need to purchase a full body pillow. That sounds heavenly.

Krissy - welcome. I'm so sorry to hear about your chemical :hugs: Fx for this next cycle.

Wish - I'm feeling better, thanks for asking. Almost all of my abdominal soreness from egg retrieval is gone.

Dizzy - I didn't notice any difference in cycle length for my HSG.

ES - I've been on the short protocol for all of my cycles. The injections are only intimidating until you get through the first one. Then it gets a lot easier. It's just psyching yourself up for the first one that is tough.

Christie - hope your DS feels better. I would call the dr. office and see if you can bring him with you if he can't go to daycare.

BMW - sorry to hear the Estrace is giving you headaches ouch!

Ren - body pillows are the best. I still use mine on the couch when I'm watching movies :haha:

Hope I didn't miss anyone, this thread is really moving fast now!

AFM - I waited around all day for the phone call and it never came so I finally called right before the office closed and got the answering service. Luckily, someone called me right back. Great news - 5 blasts were frozen and sent off for genetic testing. We've had a 30% normal rate for our last two cycles so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we get 1 or 2 normals this time. They said it will take 7-10 business days for the results so the waiting continues...

Em - Glad they called you back and that's fantastic news that you had 5 sent for testing. Keeping my fingers crossed that you get at least 2 normals. This waiting game is so frustrating.

My hsg didn't change mine I don't think, I od a day early that's it. It is really informative though.
Hi krissy
I like acupuncture it's relaxing for me.

Hi how do I join this group of Aug/Sept Fresh/Frozen?
I did a cycle with my frozen eggs last month, and got a BFN :(
We are trying again - will be starting my meds and baseline ultrasound on Aug 7th, egg retrieval around the 18th or so, and praying my estrogen levels are low enough so we can do a transfer right after...if not we will have to freeze the embryos and transfer late September...
Thanks!

Miss bliss your joined all you have to do is comment. Welcome to the groupo but I am so sorry your first one failed

welcome missbliss! good luck with cycle #2!
did they switch up your meds or anything or just go with what was successful for good eggs the first time? I'm curious as to what they'll do with me. I was successful enough to get enough eggs, 3 of them developed well, transferred 2 and I got a BFP with 1 that ended early. I'd assume they'd just stick with the same plan, right?
Can anyone tell I'm itching to get back in the game?

Hope, I may have to copy you on that color scheme! our nursery-to-be is already a light yellow..... :) And if it's a girl, you can add punches of pink or purple, and if it's a boy you can add punches of blue or green!

Em - Congrats on 5 blasts! Hopefully you have a few healthy ones in there.

Welcome MissBliss

I used two body pillows with my pregnancy, but I may splurge and buy this https://www.amazon.com/Oversized-Pr...d=1437485044&sr=8-4&keywords=pregnancy+pillow and hope that it will help keep all the pillowness where it needs to be. I liked having the support for my back and it helped me from rolling off my left side when sleeping.

So far today, my DS is fever free, which means I can take him to daycare tomorrow and not miss my apt. FX he stays fever free for the rest of the day and tomorrow morning.

Great news his fever has dropped! Now there is less worry about making your appointment. That is the same pillow I bought! Though I picked up the "junior" sized since I am only five feet tall.

Welcome missbliss. Keep posting so we know where you are in your process.

Em, great news that you have five embryos to test.

Welcome MissBliss!!!

Christie - Great news the fever has dropped!

Wish -We aren't going to to the whole pink/blue mostly because I can't stand the color pink. If it's a girl and she wants that when she can choose that's fine but in the mean time, yellow it is. Off to Home Depot today to look at paint. We are going to continue to call it the guest room so we don't jinx anything.

AFM - AF showed today!!! Yay! I get my updated appointment and transfer calendar today. I'm so excited

Christie -- Glad to hear no fever!!!

Em -- 5 embies to test! That's awesome!

Hope -- YAY for AF!

hope - yay for AF! yeah, as I was typing it, I was like 'ugh, don't be so typical!' Who knows what we'll do. I'm all about the jinx for myself so right now, it's a catch-all room! :)

em - forgot to say yay for 5 strong embies!!

christie - glad you don't have to move things around and DS is feeling better. :)

I didn't go pink/blue/green/yellow or any traditional baby colors when I did the nursery for my sons. I went with a deep red and accented with white nursery furniture.

Attachments

• P1010007.jpg
    P1010007.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
  • P1010009.jpg
    P1010009.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 6
  • P1010008.jpg
    P1010008.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 7
adorable nursery, Christie! that red is nice and bold.

Renaedel- I'm good, I think 😊. Tomorrow I'm meeting the doctor to discuss the way forward.

I'm not doing a FET, we will be starting from scratch. New cycle everything. I will update once I know more

Loving the nursery christie 😊😊
Well AF came early, rang the hospital today And I'm having my scan on Thursday morning, starting to feel very real now! 😁😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->