IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Wish- it's actually short for minimal stimulation. Instead of getting the stimulation injections where there can be a risk of OHSS I will be on tablets (clomid) and the cycle produces fewer but better quality eggs. I think there is still a trigger shot and after that, the normal IVF process follows (egg retrieval, egg transfer etc)

Before I do it, I still need to do the endometrial scratch. I will update more as I am undergoing my cycle.

Beneath - I agree with Wish. I don't think you can possibly keep it all in there and any extra is just more than your body needs. I don't think a single pair of my underwear is getting spared though from this yucky stuff. Oh well. If it works I am not complaining. Are you getting any side effects? I am finding I am super tired and terribly constipated (same thing happened last time).

Hi all - I needed to kinda drop off for a few days to clear my mind, but I'm back.
OMG. It was like pulling teeth trying to tell get my IVF coordinator to understand that my DOCTOR did not want me to go through another full down regulation.... But I have my new schedule! It's going to be a little messy because I'm away next week (when my period should start) so my baseline may be a few days late, which may shift my transfer day slightly but I believe it should end up being sometime in the week between Aug 16th-23rd!

Not the news we were hoping for today. The nurse found a cyst on both my ovaries so the ivf cycle isn't going ahead this time. I have got to wait for an appointment to come through now to discuss options to get rid of them. Can Anyone give me some insight into the treatment?

Not the news we were hoping for today. The nurse found a cyst on both my ovaries so the ivf cycle isn't going ahead this time. I have got to wait for an appointment to come through now to discuss options to get rid of them. Can Anyone give me some insight into the treatment?

Aw that's rubbish do u mean with the treatment for the cysts?

ES - Sorry about the cysts hun. Were you on BCP? My RE had me take pills for a few weeks, I had a couple cysts but they weren't producing hormones because the BCP took care of that. You Dr. may have you try that for a few weeks.

Is bcp the pill? If so no. Guess I will just have to wait till my appointment comes through

Maybe we should all request our clinics serande our embryos :)https://www.rt.com/news/272902-spain-ivf-embryos-serenade/

I support this 100%. :winkwink: Maybe I'll start singing to my ovaries now, but it would probably work better with a cute guy doing the singing.

Wish -- Thanks hun! That makes me feel better!

Psalm -- I'm always worried my body isn't absorbing enough of it, but I am sure it is! I haven't started it yet. Hopefully tomorrow night if my lining is ready to go at tomorrow's scan! FX! I'm usually superrrrrr tired on progesterone, though, so I suspect that happening again.

ES -- Oh, no! Those darn cysts =( I'm sorry, hun!

I just noticed there was a date missing on my protocol schedule. Of course it's 10:30 at night and no one is in the office to call up and panic to. I sent off an email though and they are pretty good at responding to those. The schedule they gave me is missing 7/23 which puts my first two del-estrace injections 4 days apart instead of three. If I stick with the every third day, well I would suppose that would move my lining check and transfer days. Which suits me just fine, I'm good with getting my babies a day earlier :)

ES - that sucks about the cysts and another wait. I'm so sorry.

I will not be singing to my ovaries, as it may make them shrivel up for good! :haha: Well, I guess they hear it enough when a good song comes on in the car.

So sorry about your cysts ES. I hope they can get them resolved quickly for you.

Christie, I can't believe a day is just missing in your calendar. Very weird.

Wish, I think I have a terrible voice but ohh well I sing to the radio too.

oh the chorus we would have!

man - moooooore waiting! still trying to follow my HCG down to zero after my mc and it's taking its sweet time. We went from 321 2 weeks after D&C to 19 last week, to 3.55 today. It has to be below 1 for them to stop sticking me, so I have to go in AGAIN next Friday. ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->