IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Ttc, I am so glad I have the option to drive. Alaska air just opened some around 500$ but since there are two of us going to each I think we will still just drive.

Psalm, hopefully the intralipids will be just what you need.

Cg, beneath!, bumphopes Hi!

Yay, ladies we are officially in the egg quality creation zone! The 90 days where we can maximize the number and quality of eggs we get. It isn't exciting bu the first page is updated with our name and status. As we get closer I'll update retrieval and transfer dates.

wooho 2.5 months until I start stimming. I haven't been going over board but feel good about reducing my sugar intake drastically. I have also added vegetables a few days a week into my breakfast. Stuff like red bell pepper sticks, cucumber, and tomatoes.

Current meds
Coq10,E,α-lipoic acid, and açaí berry (egg quality)
Prenatal, Nuvaring
Calcium, iron, extra folic acid, vitamin D (manage celiac absorbtion issues)
EPA fish oil (reduce chances/severity of autoimmune flareups) epa:dha 4:1 ratio

Ttc, I am so glad I have the option to drive. Alaska air just opened some around 500$ but since there are two of us going to each I think we will still just drive.

Psalm, hopefully the intralipids will be just what you need.

Cg, beneath!, bumphopes Hi!

Yay, ladies we are officially in the egg quality creation zone! The 90 days where we can maximize the number and quality of eggs we get. It isn't exciting bu the first page is updated with our name and status. As we get closer I'll update retrieval and transfer dates.

wooho 2.5 months until I start stimming. I haven't been going over board but feel good about reducing my sugar intake drastically. I have also added vegetables a few days a week into my breakfast. Stuff like red bell pepper sticks, cucumber, and tomatoes.

Current meds
Coq10,E,α-lipoic acid, and açaí berry (egg quality)
Prenatal, Nuvaring
Calcium, iron, extra folic acid, vitamin D (manage celiac absorbtion issues)
EPA fish oil (reduce chances/severity of autoimmune flareups) epa:dha 4:1 ratio

Just for the first page.. I wont be doing retrieval since I have frosties :)

Af finally showed on Saturday after my d&c so looks like ill have a mid-July transfer!!

Just for the first page.. I wont be doing retrieval since I have frosties :)

Af finally showed on Saturday after my d&c so looks like ill have a mid-July transfer!!

Sweet, I'll make the update. Do you want me to also add you to my other ivf thread?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...93-ivf-may-june-july-2015-lets-get-ready.html

Ren - how are you doing on the acai berry? I am still thinking of ordering it. I am on the coq10, royal jelly and wheatgrass right now.....I guess one more wouldn't hurt LOL

Doing great on the acai berry. I forgot I found some freeze dried royal jelly too. I don't know if it is the new diet or the suppliments but getting out of bed is so much easier now. The alarm goes off and I can just get up.

OMG I feel the same way! LOL, I thought wow these vitamins are doing the world of difference in my energy level...

How many mgs of acai berry are you taking, can you post the link for the one you are on again, I seemed to have lost it.

https://www.amazon.com/100-PURE-Per...p/B001Z672RM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

https://www.perfect-acai.com/acai-label-large.jpg

2 capsules a day and I buy it off Amazon. It is only 1000mg vs the 3,600mg that the larger studies are using. Taken 8-12 weeks before stims start. I am about 11 weeks out.

Ok thanks, I think I will start on this next week. I am about 8 weeks out so hopefully that will be enough.

Hi everyone! I am brand brand new! First post. Just got news last week that both tubes are blocked. I had TR a little over 2 years ago, but didn't work for me. So my boyfriend and I had our first IVF apt last week and are hoping to start bp's the first week in July and go on from there.

Feeling really new to this and I have so many questions!ahhh

welcome baby I will be little bit behind you.

Hi!
Called the clinic after work today to set up payment and schedule pre meeting. They were closed but I am excited :)

Hello!

If my biopsy in July ( endometrial hyperplasia ) is all clear the plan is for IVF/ICSI in September. Can I join the group? :)

This is my first IVF

Welcome to you mariaisabella!!

Nice work on getting your finance call in Cowgirl. I faxed in the paperwork for the two discount med companies my dr suggested, this morning. I hope we qualify for some reduction in price.

Hi all 😊
Got my consultation appointment at Liverpool women's on the 26th June, hoping to start my first ivf cycle not too long after that date all being well.
Any feedback/advice on the whole experience would be really appreciated 😊 GL to everyone! Xx

Appt is July 7th at 1 pm! I hope everything pans out the next few weeks so we can pay for it and rest easy. :)

Yay, Cowgirl! Moving right along.

I had my nurse appt today. Going to order my tonnnn of meds tomorrow. FET cycle will start when AF starts around the 20/22nd-ish. It's medicated so it'll be 5-6 weeks before transfer.

ES89 - Good luck at your consult! If you havent done so, make yourself a list of questions to ask the doctor. Consults can get overwhelming with all the info.. I always forgot what I wanted to ask so I learned to jot things down before my appointment so I had it for backup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->