IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

We would love to have you. I am excited about all the new people.

Thank you ladies!! Hoping we all get our BFPs 😊

Went in for my baseline today and got the okay to start bcp tonight! I'll be on them until the 5th of July. I start Lupron on the 2nd. My next appointment is on the 9th! Seems so weird to not be going in every day like when I was stimming!

Beneathmywing I'm very excited for you!! Frozen transfers are so much easier to go through- easier mentally and physically. How many do you plan on trasfering?

Beneathmywing I'm very excited for you!! Frozen transfers are so much easier to go through- easier mentally and physically. How many do you plan on trasfering?

I hope so!

I am transferring two again. Are you going to transfer your last two or just do one?

Hi

I have my first consultant appointment in August hopefully all being well
I will start my first treatment cycle in Sept. I'm nervous yet exciting at the same time, I hope nobody minds me posting here.
Lots of luck to you all😊

Welcome Fairy!!
Beneathmywings: im transfering two. At my clinic they freeze in pairs.

Consultation day! I'm soooo tired but too excited to sleep! Wish I had a morning appointment now 😂 will keep you all posted 😊
GL everyone xxx

Welcome fairy & mbg 😉
ES, good luck today hun. Very exciting day for you! Xx

Thank you rachy, sat in the waiting room as we speak 😃😁x

Thank you for the welcomes😊
Good luck with your appointment ES89

Hi to all the new people! I will have to catch up and find out everyone's stories.

Good luck today ES89 - hope all goes well.

Great news for you BMW!! Looks like we may be on very similar timing again (though I know you are having FET). Cycle day 1 should be around July 6th for me and I call the clinic and its all systems go!

Wishing us all the chance to get our BFPs. xoxo

Good luck, ES!

Psalm, wooo hoo! When will transfer be about? I'm looking at last week of July. Hope we'll be tww and bump buddiess! =)

ES, how did it go?
At our first appointment, we had loads of forms to sign. We've just signed alot more in preparation for our first cycle. We have our nurse booking appointment on friday where we'll be booking egg collection, doing the injection teach and collecting our meds for stims & fet. Im so bloody excited 😆 x

Es89, can't wait to hear all about it.

Rachy, thanks for the heads up about yours. Mine is Monday and that gave me a better idea of what to expect.

BMW and psalm, glad you two will be stimming together.

Welcome fairy, I have you updated too on the first page.

It sounds like most of us will be transfering two. I am thinking I am going to bring up intralipids again to my doc. All my losses have been ectopic, so we just don't know what my immune system will do. My autoimmune is under control, but one careless move on my part (like handing my friend's son his sippy cup and forgetting to wash my hands right after) will put it into overdrive. Maybe they will redraw an immune panel and also look at nk cells in my bloodwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->