IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Still reading along ladies and so happy for all of you who are PUPO! Stick embies stick. And for all of you who have your :BFP: I am so happy for you. Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months.

xoxo

Christie - Congratulations to you too! Thanks for the due date info :) I wonder why my beta is earlier than yours.

TTC - How many days post transfer are you? I have a ton of cheap tests so I will probably start Saturday which will be 5dp5dt for me.

PS - sounds like you have a nice start on follies.

It's sure getting exciting around here :dust:

I miscalculated earlier as I was counting transfer day as day 1 but it isn't, I have since found out. So today would make it 5dp5dt. I had my transfer on Thursday of last week. I think I will test on Thursday or Friday. My beta isn't until, Monday, August 17th. Seems like a lifetime away lol

Congrats to our 2 preggo ladies xxx and hope you guys get your BFP xxx psalm how you doing ?

congrats on being PUPO hope and christie!! FX'ed!!!

Congrats Christie and hope on being PUPO. Hoping to see BFP soon 😊

Went for my endometrial scratch and it was slightly uncomfortable. My doctor struggled to get to the womb she said when I'm doing EC she will need to dilate my cervix so that ET goes smoothly. All in all it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. I even went to work after the procedure. Now to wait for AF so that I can start my new cycle (mini IVF)

Congrats to all the ladies PUPO!!! Hope you get your BFPs!!!:hugs:

FX for all you PUPO, ladies!!!

Had a repeat beta today and it went up to 169! 42 hour rise, so I am content. I have my first scan in two weeks at 6w4d.

Great news, Beneath! My first beta is tomorrow and I'm nervous! I know I have my BFP already, but Im still worried I won't have good beta numbers.

Ttc, have you tested yet?!

Great news, Beneath! My first beta is tomorrow and I'm nervous! I know I have my BFP already, but Im still worried I won't have good beta numbers.

Ttc, have you tested yet?!

How many dp will you be tomorrow?

Yay Beneath! Keeping everything crossed for you.

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow Wannabe. Hope you get a good number.

N8ie - thanks for the info on the scratch. My Dr. Is suggesting we try that for our next round. Does anyone else think they just try everything they can to see if it works rather than actually knowing?

Dizzy - thanks for asking how I am doing. I have to admit this failure has hit me really hard and my DH has taken it even worse. He is obsessed with finding out what went wrong and that we need to have every test under the sun done to find out medically what else is wrong with us. Our appointment with the Dr. right after our failure had her not really knowing what happened either. That didn't fill DH with much confidence. She suggested having my thrombotic risk profile done and my NK (natural killer) cells tested. We are going for a follow up on that on Saturday. She also thought it might be worthwhile doing a hysteroscopy to see my uterus up close. I have heard of some clinics in the U.S. and England who will do an endometrial biopsy to test for certain things and we might ask for that too. Thing is all this stuff costs tons of money and may yield nothing! We are at a bit of a loss. Certainly not giving up yet, but DH is worrying me with saying things like "we don't know how many more tries we can give this". Hope you're doing ok anyway, Dizzy!

Hope everyone is doing well.

WannaBe all the best for tomorrow.

Psalm I know it's tough. When my IUI and ICSI failed I was so sad but our time will come. We need to keep believing and trusting in the process. I met a lady when I went for my scratch that has twins (a boy and a girl) and it happened on her third attempt. We are all here to support you. 😘

Yay Beneath! Keeping everything crossed for you.

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow Wannabe. Hope you get a good number.

N8ie - thanks for the info on the scratch. My Dr. Is suggesting we try that for our next round. Does anyone else think they just try everything they can to see if it works rather than actually knowing?

Dizzy - thanks for asking how I am doing. I have to admit this failure has hit me really hard and my DH has taken it even worse. He is obsessed with finding out what went wrong and that we need to have every test under the sun done to find out medically what else is wrong with us. Our appointment with the Dr. right after our failure had her not really knowing what happened either. That didn't fill DH with much confidence. She suggested having my thrombotic risk profile done and my NK (natural killer) cells tested. We are going for a follow up on that on Saturday. She also thought it might be worthwhile doing a hysteroscopy to see my uterus up close. I have heard of some clinics in the U.S. and England who will do an endometrial biopsy to test for certain things and we might ask for that too. Thing is all this stuff costs tons of money and may yield nothing! We are at a bit of a loss. Certainly not giving up yet, but DH is worrying me with saying things like "we don't know how many more tries we can give this". Hope you're doing ok anyway, Dizzy!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Having a hysteroscopy is one of the mandatory pre-tests for my clinic.
FX for all you PUPO, ladies!!!

Had a repeat beta today and it went up to 169! 42 hour rise, so I am content. I have my first scan in two weeks at 6w4d.

Congrats on the great increase!

I've attached a picture of my embies, just to help pass some time for those of us waiting for the next phase of our cycle, whether transfer, retrieval, testing, scan, af...

Attachments

• blasts.jpg
    blasts.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 11
Beneath, I will be 9dp my 6dt, but honestly I think my clinic considers it a 5 day blast. It was sent to them from our other clinic where we did our fresh 5 day transfer. But this embie was frozen until the day after our 5 day, making it a day 6 blast, right? My clinic now said I could not come on today, 14dpo and had to wait until tomorrow, when I consider myself 15dpo, but they normally do tests on 14dpo, so that confused me a lot, and now I have to go in for a second on the weekend.

Wannabe - Good luck tomorrow! FX'd for good numbers.

Psalm - I wish I could get into the head of these Dr's to find out why they don't do these tests to start off with.

Christie - Beautiful embies! How are you doing? I forget, do you know the gender?

Since Christie posted hers, here is mine too :)

Attachments

• Opihi.jpg
    Opihi.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 2
Great pics, Christie and Hope! Hope, mine looked almost exactly like yours :) Gl ladies, baby dust!!

Psalm -- :hugs: I'm sorry you're having such a hard time, hun, but like you said, don't give up! Something has gotta give, and you will get there!! I know it.

Christie -- Thanks! Your embies look stellar! :dance:

Wannabemom -- Yes, I think they do still count day six transfer as a day five, so you would be 14dpo tomorrow. In that case, my beta was at 13dpo which is early and hence my lower number! I think it would have been closer to 50 at 14dpo, which still isn't the highest. Don't freak out if your beta isn't that high. They reassured me some frosties just take more time!! I hope you get a nice, high number though. FX!

Hope -- Beautiful embie <3

That's a great embie Hope, already hatching! I don't know the gender. I'm not going to find out this time.

Beautiful embies Christie and Hope! Wishing you all the best.

Thanks for the support ladies. I know I have to have faith it will work and trust that we are meant to be parents, it just all seems so unfair. And Christie I agree. I had a battery of tests done when we first started on this journey nearly two years ago, but once they found out DH's sperm results they assumed that was the problem and that ISCI would be the solution to all our woes. Obviously that is not the case. I had more bloods etc. done before this round but not hysteroscopy or any other internal testing, so I am fearing that there is something very wrong with me that no one has found before and that's why we have "Repeated Implantation Failure". There is a clinic in Nottingham in England (Nurture) which has a specialty in dealing with people with 2 or more failed IVFs so we are considering whether to jump ship to the UK for the next round or whether to give this clinic in Dubai one more go. A lot may be riding on Saturday's appointment.

Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->