IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

My nurse emailed me and my transfer appointment is at 9:00 on Monday morning! In 48 hours I will be on a plane to reunite with my little embryo. I'm so excited. I'm doing ok with all my meds, PIO injections are little sore the next day but nothing major.

I not too worried about the meds I'll do owt if we get a baby my biggest fear is the treatment not working cos u just feel like your like is stuck in a cycle of unknown. I kinda feel I just wish I knew either way ye or no then if it's a no somehow cope then move on but it's tough init when u feel you were meant to be parents x sorry having a major emotional wobble today haha not good x how come you pick up meds separately I just assumed you got them when u got shown

Can I join?

New to all this, this site, etc, so I may not understand all terminology etc

Trying with my own eggs. Doc says less than 5% chance, wasting time etc, should be going donor route. Started all this very very short notice. They allowed flexibility of getting dh analysis Monday. Waiting insurance approval (transfer from another clinic). Meds received yesterday. Gonal f menopur ganirelix ovidrel. Got training Friday

Period was supposed start Tuesday but did today. So here I go. No fertility treatment ever... Just old age eggs all other history.

Going for ultrasound blood work tomorrow then maybe starting shots in pm. Short cycle no birth control pills etc

Keeping fingers crossed for all on here. Not easy journey. I feel tired emotional and don't have much hopes, feel it will be converted to Iui with no response as doc predicts

Cowgirl07
Yes have DOR, first test April 2015, amh 0.04, fsh 19.3, 1 month acupuncture, blood test June 2015 (different clinic) amh 0.48, fsh 11.6, old age 40 :(

Are you doing any ivf this cycle?

Me no, I'm waiting until next I am on cycle day 1 right now. I could start tomorrow but can't get off work with no notice. So 28 days to go before ivf with isci for us.

Good luck ps.

My transfer is 3pm tomorrow. My tush is all kinds of bruised from the estridrol and PIO injections. I'm thankful I'm only doing each every third day, but the schedule falls where both injections are on the same day.

Thank you all again.

Christie2011 and Hopethisyear, good luck on your transfers tomorrow. Hope it's a sticky beany!

Beneathmywing since I'm still learning all the terminology, in ur signature, the 8dotdt, what's that mean? Are you testing positive. I am keeping fx for you!!!

Had ultrasound and bloodwork this am, waiting for bloodwork result and instructions. ultrasound doc said he saw approx 9 follicles on right, 2-3 left. Is that not that great? First time when I had ultrasound at this clinic was around ovulation and other day doc said he had only seen 1 on one 2 on other, so has it got better?

Wondering if I should stop taking the coq10 I had been past few months...?

Christie and hope all the best for tomorrow, stay positive and I'm sure the embryos will stick.

I'm not feeling too well, I'm a bit anxious about Tuesday since I'm going for the endometrial scratch.

Just got my first positive at 5dt6dt! They aren't even squinters! I'm very cautiously excited! This is exactly how our miscarriage started that ended at 5w1d. Beta is not until Thursday with a second on Saturday and maybe a third next Monday! Stick little bean stick!!!

Ps -- It means 8 days past a 6 day transfer. My beta was a 35, which is a little low, but my nurse and doctor both said FET's tend to start off slow and it is completely normal for a low first beta. I did go for a beta quite early too. My next one is on Tuesday and that one needs to double. 12-13 follies is great!

N8ie -- Good luck on the scratch, hun! Take Tylenol an hour so before.

Wannabemom -- Woooohooo! Congrats hun! I got my bfp that day as well.

Christie -- Thank you =) Good luck on your transfer tomorrow :happydance:

Wannabemom - Congratulations :happydance: So excited for you!!!

AFM - Transfer day tomorrow

Congrats to the ladies celebrating BFPs!!! here's hoping that it's a sign of things to come in this thread and we have a few more in the coming weeks :)

PS.. welcome to the thread. I am a newbie in here too. 5% may only be a small chance but it's still there! And I'm sure it's a higher chance than if you were trying naturally so I say good on you and wish you all the luck in the world.

Dizzy, I don't know why the meds are delivered separately. I think they come from a different location than the hospital so they are being delivered by courier. Don't be sorry about going through a head fu*k.. we are all going through the same thing and that's what this forum is for, to have a good vent if we feel the need to!

xx

So I just noticed on the 1st page this :bodyb: by my name. What is it? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"