IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

I think that means waiting for news :)
Oh I forgot to mention on Saturday af came and after playing phone tag I got ahold of my dr. She decided not to put me on bcp and to let this cycle go naturally. She called me from her personal cell which was nice.

Christie and hope all the best for tomorrow, stay positive and I'm sure the embryos will stick.

I'm not feeling too well, I'm a bit anxious about Tuesday since I'm going for the endometrial scratch.

I'm not sure what that is but agree that you should take some Tylenol before. I really pray you come out saying it's far less than bad than what I made it out to be.

Just got my first positive at 5dt6dt! They aren't even squinters! I'm very cautiously excited! This is exactly how our miscarriage started that ended at 5w1d. Beta is not until Thursday with a second on Saturday and maybe a third next Monday! Stick little bean stick!!!

Congratulations Wannabemom :happydance:

Ps -- It means 8 days past a 6 day transfer. My beta was a 35, which is a little low, but my nurse and doctor both said FET's tend to start off slow and it is completely normal for a low first beta. I did go for a beta quite early too. My next one is on Tuesday and that one needs to double. 12-13 follies is great!

Here's to praying the numbers keep moving up like they are supposed to. Keeping FX for you.:happydance: As for follicles I have, I don't know if that will result in good outcome. I'm still taking the COq10 for good cells etc but my FSH was higher yesterday at 15.2.

Wannabemom - Congratulations :happydance: So excited for you!!!

AFM - Transfer day tomorrow

Good luck tomorrow!

PS.. welcome to the thread. I am a newbie in here too. 5% may only be a small chance but it's still there! And I'm sure it's a higher chance than if you were trying naturally so I say good on you and wish you all the luck in the world.

Thank you. Yes 5% is still 5% though I do feel low about it. but no option but to try...

I think that means waiting for news :)
Oh I forgot to mention on Saturday af came and after playing phone tag I got ahold of my dr. She decided not to put me on bcp and to let this cycle go naturally. She called me from her personal cell which was nice.

Well you're closer to knowing how it's moving along. So now time to get all prepped up this month for a positive month next cycle. :coffee:

I'm feeling all sort of emotional etc today. Yesterday the called me after bloodwork for instructions telling me that hold off for meds, they will instruct me today. So I hope I am still a go for this cycle. 12 follicles in all doesn't sound enough :( is it?

I feel sick on top of it. Since yesterday have had real bad cold and now feverish since last night. Should I not be doing this cycle then? does flu/cold/allergies whatever I've got will affect all the meds etc????? feel so crappy.

To be honest during iui I got sick from the meds a few times. I don't think they will stop you because you have a cold. And bmw only had 12 eggs I think.

ps - you only need one good one! 12 follies is better than me - I only had 7 when i went in. 6 eggs, 4 fertilized, 2 transferred and 1 frozen. So you have better odds at higher numbers. :)

wannabe - congrats!

hope - good luck today!

Ps-welcome! 12 follies is good and remember sometimes they don't see all of them.

Wannabe-whoop whoop congrats! Did you have any symptoms?

Adam-I'm. 5dp5dt and all my symptoms, which was as ohss is gone. I had lots of pulling and isolated cramps for the first 2 -3 days after the transfer but now that is done. Ugh! Trying to keep up my PMA!

I'm feeling all sort of emotional etc today. Yesterday the called me after bloodwork for instructions telling me that hold off for meds, they will instruct me today. So I hope I am still a go for this cycle. 12 follicles in all doesn't sound enough :( is it?

I feel sick on top of it. Since yesterday have had real bad cold and now feverish since last night. Should I not be doing this cycle then? does flu/cold/allergies whatever I've got will affect all the meds etc????? feel so crappy.

My doc only aims for 10-12 because she prefers quality. 12 is good!

Totally crampy right now. The catheter didn't want to get past where my c-sect scar is in my uterus, so it took the doctor a few tries and then he moved to a stiffer catheter. But I was told both blasts look good and I have their first picture.

I think I was jumping ahead, on phone today nurse said 6 follies on right, 2 on left. but this is cycle day 2. i'm sure that doesn't really count much, right?

Totally crampy right now. The catheter didn't want to get past where my c-sect scar is in my uterus, so it took the doctor a few tries and then he moved to a stiffer catheter. But I was told both blasts look good and I have their first picture.

Yayyy! Congrats on being pupo!

I think I was jumping ahead, on phone today nurse said 6 follies on right, 2 on left. but this is cycle day 2. i'm sure that doesn't really count much, right?

There is still a chance more will grow. Sounds like you have a good start.:thumbup:

I'm PUPO! Getting ready to get on a plane, but we transferred 1 perfect little embryo this morning. Super easy procedure and I have my first beta Aug 19th. Of course I'm going to POAS before that. Reading more when I land.

I'm jealous your beta is before mine. I have to wait until Aug 24! I will be POAS this weekend though :)

Getting ahead of myself but....
Singleton Due Date: April 27, 2016
Twins By Ave Gestation: April 05, 2016

I really haven't had any symptoms other than headaches and cramping. My boobs do hurt a little bit today and I have been feeling a little nauseous if I let my self get too hungry.

Hope - woohoo when do you think you will test. I went out and. Bought some tests today but I want to give myself enough time to get a bfp. My beta is on the 17th.

Christie- congrats also. Don't worry I have already looked also and if I have a singleton it will be a due date of April 23.

Christie - Congratulations to you too! Thanks for the due date info :) I wonder why my beta is earlier than yours.

TTC - How many days post transfer are you? I have a ton of cheap tests so I will probably start Saturday which will be 5dp5dt for me.

PS - sounds like you have a nice start on follies.

It's sure getting exciting around here :dust:

Congrats to all those who got :bfp: I hope it's a smooth healthy 9 months
Congrats to all those pupo hope it's a :bfp: when you test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back