IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Hi everyone

I saw the doctor today and my cycle has started, she put me on clomid (2 tablets daily for 5 days) and Menopur (inject every second day) and my check up is on Friday.

bettybee1
Thank you, trying to remember that it only takes one good one... I hope that good one is in there. Nurse told me I should be eating protein (i'm vegetarian) so today loading up on greek yogurt. I'm so full and it's only 9:30 am. It might be too late anyways to add more protein to diet, right?

ttcbaby117;
keeping fingers crossed the line gets darker and darker...

Hopethisyear
Was in Hawaii for my honeymoon. I LOVE that place. Wish I was there right now. That dip in the water must feel like heaven, I understand. I hope that you get your bfp soon. Keeping fx for you.

N8ie
Good luck with your cycle. Keeping fingers crossed for you for all to go well and positive outcome!!

AFM
So tired this am. Not sleeping well due to needing to pee every so often. plus medicines make me tired too. plus nagging cough wakes me up too at times. I can't sleep at work... I increase menopur today. Yesterday blood test estrogen was around 397?? I think so they said that is within normal for now and good. But only about 3 eggs :( Starting Ganirelix today (not sure what that one is for..hope it doesn't hurt, the menopur lately seems to hurt more). Lots of EWCM going on here.... LOTS. My ER possibly will be Saturday. They said as early as Friday and as late as Sunday. This medicine phase is just now getting to me and I am starting to feel like I can't keep it up anymore...Feeling done.

going to go to acupuncture tonight. Possibly Friday before Saturday's egg retrieval too.

I went to Hawaii for my honeymoon too! Nothing new or exciting for me. Waiting for this cycle to be over.

PS- hang in there. I was feeling the same way. Just keep remembering that in the end it will all be worth it.

ps - Ganirelix is to prevent ovulation. That's a good increase in your estrogen. What are your follicles measuring? My clinic had me trigger when mine reached 18mm.

Thank you all. Trying to take it hour by hour at times. Took a nap during lunch hour lol.

Christie, yesterday there were only 3 follies, fourth one said I think cyst. But I recall the number 13 mm being thrown for one and 11 mm for another. So today I add more menopur and the ganirelix. My retrieval may be on Saturday. My follies, not that many, so feel very discouraged though trying not to....

Today my stomach feels like periody cramps....

ps - stay strong! there could be another couple that plump up in response to things. btw, I'm on the month in between mc and cycle #2. Hopefully starting cycle #2 the first week of Sept (well, the BCP after AF, anyway).

great beta, wannabe!

a dip in the Hawaiian oceans....sheesh.....that sounds wonderful. I can't dip a toe in our Atlantic/ New England ocean without becoming a popsicle!

Hey ladies been quiet for a bit but still reading along I hope you all doing ok ps positive thoughts huni one of them folies could be ur baby you only need one. As what was said to me by one of the other ladies early on in this thread "what's meant for you won't pass you by" I keep remembering that on a low day xx

Thank you all for being so wonderful.

I am rather uncomfortable today and can't sit straight lol.

Headache too...

Today's blood test result, estradiol moving well is now 510. Doc says 3 follies ranging from 17 to 15 mm. 1 cyst too,.. Increasing menopur even more tonight along with ganirelix. Tomorrow gonal f, then monitoring. Possible trigger tomorrow night with retrieval on Friday. Sure feels like this was mini ivf. 9 days stimming and only few follies...

Ganirelix really stings and burns though...dont' like that one. Least favorite. Menopur is too much mixing and not fun. Best and easiest was gonal f pens.

almost done with these shots. I hope they knock me out well for retrieval cause I don't want to feel or know anything.......

PS great e2

Afm I have a bfn seems it was a chemical.

PS great e2

Afm I have a bfn seems it was a chemical.

So sorry. I'm begining to think mine might be a chemical. My lines are not getting any darker. Not getting lighter either, bit still I'd like to see a nice dark line to match the controls intensity.

Ps nice jump in the e2 and good sizes on your follies. I think you should feel good about your progress. FX all three are mature for you.

I had my last monitoring appt. Right now things are at :

L
21 mm 18 mm 18 m 17 mm 14 mm 14 mm 13 mm 12 mm 10 mm

R
18 mm 16 mm 13 mm 12 mm 11 mm

Dual lupron/hcg trigger tonight with ER on Thursday.

Thank you all for being so wonderful.

I am rather uncomfortable today and can't sit straight lol.

Headache too...

Today's blood test result, estradiol moving well is now 510. Doc says 3 follies ranging from 17 to 15 mm. 1 cyst too,.. Increasing menopur even more tonight along with ganirelix. Tomorrow gonal f, then monitoring. Possible trigger tomorrow night with retrieval on Friday. Sure feels like this was mini ivf. 9 days stimming and only few follies...

Ganirelix really stings and burns though...dont' like that one. Least favorite. Menopur is too much mixing and not fun. Best and easiest was gonal f pens.

almost done with these shots. I hope they knock me out well for retrieval cause I don't want to feel or know anything.......

That sounds in line with what they told me about mini ivf.

I'm so terrified about retrieval. So yeah I'm hoping for non traumatic too :wacko:

So sorry to hear ttc and Christie, fx'd it's not a chemical.

Sounds like things are looking good crystal, good luck later this week and keep us posted!

(Someone may have hacked my Christie2011 account, B&B refused to let me log in today, so I created another account)

Finally got my dark line. The top test is today, middle yesterday and bottom Sunday.

Attachments

• 20150819_061046.jpg
    20150819_061046.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 15
Congrats on your bfp christie😊
Did I read somewhere your a solo mama or have I mixed you up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->