IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Hi ladies, just wanted to pop in and give you an update. Unfortunately my ivf has been postponed. I'm having laposcopic surgery on the 30th sept to remove the cysts they found on my baseline scan. GL to everyone who is going through their cycles this month or next. Sorry to those who's cycles weren't successful this time and best of luck with any future plans. Congratulations to all those who got thier long waited bfp 😊

So sorry beneath :hugs: Hang in there... and make sure you take some time for yourself. :hugs:

So Sorry Beneath. It is just unfair and really really sad. I wish I could take you out for coco and just give you hugs...:hugs:

ES89, Sorry you have to post pone your cycle and that you have cysts to deal with.

Christie, Grats on a great second beta! :thumbup:

N8, I hope your future kiddo is in those 9 eggs. I can't believe it took three people to restrain you. You must be one tough cookie. FX your eggies are fighters as well.

EM260, Sorry to you too. This is just a terrible day for you ladies. Why couldn't things have been scheduled differently.... :(

Tina, I hope the witch shows up for you. I am about one week behind where you are. Sounds so strange after all these years to be cheering for her arrival.

Dizzy, glad things are moving along with the consent forms. Those are burly things to read but nice that they give you so much information.

WIsh2Bmom, I think I have my baseline ultrasound the same day you start. We may be transferring within days of each other. It will be nice to have a buddy.

AFM - My meds got covered by insurance.. I am stunned, in shock, whatever other terms go with this.. I am just in total disbelief. I think I will end up paying around $285 dollars for them all...I want to go running around screaming in the neighborhood, but I think they will look at me funny.:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Beneath- I'm so sorry, sending hugs your way.

Es- sorry about the cysts and IVF being postponed. M
Em- I'm sorry.
Dizzy- all the best
Ren- lucky you. Happy for you.

Thanks ladies for the encouraging words

Beneath - So sorry to hear about your sad news, sending big hugs your way.

Ren - Great news about your meds! When is your AF due? It's exciting that our cycles are quite close together!

AFM - I am happy today! BECAUSE I AM ON CD1!!!! woohoo we are officially on our first IVF/ICSI cycle.
I was starting to get a little down last night because my boobs were still really sore so I thought there was no way she was arriving any time soon but I woke this morning and she's made a surprise appearance! I'm not complaining, for once :D :D

Gonna call the hospital this morning and I assume my baseline scan will happen on Saturday, all being well stims should start on Saturday night

xx

Tina- I think that's the only time we are all happy to see AF. All the best

Hey girls.. Just wanted to pop my head in and give an update. Unfortunately I had a scan yesterday that showed just an empty sac again like my last pregnancy. I am gutted.

Just wanted to say that I will still be following along even though I may be silently lurking for a while. My continued prayers to go out to you girls and I hope everyone gets their bfp! It hurts my heart that we have to go through IF and wouldnt want anyone to be in my shoes right now.

Hugs to all :hugs:

Beneath - my heart aches for you. I am so sorry. I hope you find some peace and healing in all this. We are here for you whatever you need. Love and hugs xoxo

Beneath I am so sorry. You are in my prayers as,I know this hurts and there isn't much anyone can say.

Es. Cycst are nasty things. I've had much bad luck with them. It's better to knock them out before starting.

Em. Sorry your ivf is delayed. Keeping fingers crossed you start soon though.

Dizzy good things are moving right along.

Ren that's awesome about the meds. My situation ended being like urs and I sure was surprised and happy.

Christie great beta #s!

Crystal how are you hanging in there?

N8. I agree you are a fighter and I am sure those embies are too. Rest up.

Tina woo-hoo cd1 and now it starts. Fingers crossed.

Question for anyone who was taking coq10 supplements, when did u stop? Do u continue after transfer or stopped at retreival?

PS57002 - I usually stop at retrieval because they are designed to make healthy cells, which after the eggs are retrieved isn't going to do much. But ask your Dr or the nurse who is doing the meds.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I have been reading along and just staying silent for now. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone and praying you all get your BFP.

We are going to go for IVF #3 in October. I wanted to go earlier but we are going on vacation to the U.S. in September right when I should be getting my period so no point in trying to start then. Our Dr. Wants to add in an endometrial scratch the cycle before and also to give me an injection that same day to suppress my ovaries. Even with low AMH she wants to try it this way - long protocol. But luckily my thrombotic risk profile came back with no issues and I have slightly elevated NK cells, so I will get intralipids again. Fingers crossed it's 3rd time the charm.

:wohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_20150827_090544138.jpg
    IMG_20150827_090544138.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 10
oh beneath - I'm so so sorry. No words can help right now. Sending you huge hugs. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

ren - that will be awesome to be buddies! we can 'cheers' with our med cocktails in our syringes! ;)

krissy - yayyyyy!!! FX'ed that line keeps getting darker!

good question on CoQ10, thank you. I'm taking it now too and hadn't really thought of stopping b/c it's good for you. It's meant for heart health, really, right? there's probably no harm in continuing it if you wanted, but I'll definitely be asking.

Krissy- congrats

Afm- the clinic said I should call tomorrow, I hate how busy they always are, one more night of being anxious. Hoping for the best

Well I just finished my mandated 2 days of rest and am now back to light activity. The clinic called and a third one of the embies made it to blast so they froze that one too. So we now have 3 frozen blasts. :thumbup:

Well I just finished my mandated 2 days of rest and am now back to light activity. The clinic called and a third one of the embies made it to blast so they froze that one too. So we now have 3 frozen blasts. :thumbup:

Good news Crystal! :thumbup:

ps - Is your transfer today? How did your embies look? Did they finally tell you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->