IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

N8 - so sorry to hear about your grandmother....condolences.

Em - You are well on your way! Good luck hun!

Well this is frustrating. My clinic never called today with my beta number :( I did ask while I was there if today was positive and Wednesday looked good when would my scan be. I was told Sep 4 or 8, around 6.5 weeks.

Can I join you ladies? I'm doing a natural/unmedicated FET this cycle. Looks like my transfer of our one remaining 5-day blast will probably be on Aug. 31 with an official test date of Sept. 9 (but I'm a chronic early-tester!). The only success I've ever had was a natural FET with my son, so I'm cautiously optimistic. I'd love to follow along with others who are cycling at a similar time!

Welcome S08

Christie 2011 I hope you were able to get some answers. How frustrating.

Crystal 8 I believe your transfer is today. Got my FX for you!!! Go embies go...stick.

N8ie Sorry about your grandmother. Big hugs. Your egg retrieval is tomorrow. Almost there. Excited?

Thank you KrissyB. I hope those 2 little embies of mine go against all odds that I've been given in this past few months (less than 5% with my own eggs). I wish sometimes the clinic would call with updates on them but they said they don't call. So not hearing back I guess is good news. Today is day 3 for them. I thought the shots were bad. This wait is far worse. Hope your lil one are nice and snuggly in there and stuck like crazy glue :)

Em260
Cramps not there this morning. So hope that was last of it. Constipated though. And I pee like every hour during the night for last week almost. Not sure what that is about. I'm totally exhausted and sleep deprived. Then it seems the progresterone is making me drowsy on top of it. Real bad if you have to work. I seriously pee every hour during the night :(

Good luck to everyone. Sorry if I missed others. I'm bit drowsy lol right now at 9 am at start of work day. decided to take a mini nap for half hr before work starts and it made it worse. Barely slept last night.

Ps- yes my retrieval is tomorrow it feels like everything happened so fast.
I know how frustrating the wait can be, I'm not looking forward to the waiting. Let's keep praying that this is our cycle that will give the BFP.

Welcome s08!

Crystal - good luck for transfer today!

N8ie - good luck for retrieval tomorrow!

ps57002 - I had really bad constipation after my first retrieval too. I used miralax and it helped so much. Hopefully you will start feeling better day by day and can get some rest soon.

Christie - I can't believe they forgot to call you. Hope you can find out asap!

Welcome s08!

Crystal - good luck for transfer today!

N8ie - good luck for retrieval tomorrow!

ps57002 - I had really bad constipation after my first retrieval too. I used miralax and it helped so much. Hopefully you will start feeling better day by day and can get some rest soon.

Christie - I can't believe they forgot to call you. Hope you can find out asap!

When I go to acupuncture I tell her and she's like "I can see it on your tongue that you are constipated". God knows what she does. Next day it just flows :blush: If all is set for transfer on Thursday (god willing..i wake up at night sending vibes and praying for embies), then Wednesday I will go to accupunture and tell her to help with the bad tummy.

Thanks for the positive thoughts everyone!

This morning we transferred 1 5BB0 blastocyst. We have two more 5BB0 that they are going to freeze, 1 blast they're having trouble grading, and 1 morula. So for sure 2 to freeze, waiting on the final tally tomorrow.:thumbup:

Can I join you ladies? I'm doing a natural/unmedicated FET this cycle. Looks like my transfer of our one remaining 5-day blast will probably be on Aug. 31 with an official test date of Sept. 9 (but I'm a chronic early-tester!). The only success I've ever had was a natural FET with my son, so I'm cautiously optimistic. I'd love to follow along with others who are cycling at a similar time!

We're in the same spot! We just did our FET and we have our little boy from an FET so we're hoping for success too!! Fingers crossed for you and :dust:

Welcome to the new ladies s08 and 1babydreamer. S08 I hope this next transfer works for you guys. 1babydreamer, glad your fet went ok, welcome to PUPO land.

Crystal8. So happy you got to transfer today! Here is hoping that little blast starts snuggling in here in the next few days.

Ps, neat you acupuncturist seems able to help with your constipation, that can't be fun. I am really surprised you aren't having them put back in on day 3. what is their reason for holding to day five when there are only two left and they are safer in you?

N8ie, good luck tomorrow!!

Krissy, thinking of you and your little one every day.

On the Ivf side of things my body really really wants to be done with my birthcontrol. I think it knows I only have 6 days left. For the first time in three months I am bleeding. It is brown with tinges of red but enough that I have to use a pad, not a liner. My uterus is more excited for stims than I am and just wants to get this show on the road. The final med order goes out today I think.:yipee:

On the Ivf side of things my body really really wants to be done with my birthcontrol. I think it knows I only have 6 days left. For the first time in three months I am bleeding. It is brown with tinges of red but enough that I have to use a pad, not a liner. My uterus is more excited for stims than I am and just wants to get this show on the road. The final med order goes out today I think.:yipee:

Yay, it's so close!

Thanks all for the warm welcomes! There is so much going on with everyone in here...very exciting!

1Babydreamer, how many days past transfer are you? Sorry I missed it; I'm still trying to play catch-up in here.

crystal8 and 1babydreamer Good luck to both of you. fingers and toes crossed for you both.

Renaendel
I don't know why mine is a 5 day transfer. They had that as part of their protocol right from get go, even during stims, that is what they said is done. It is making me VERY nervous. And to not hear anything is even more scary. today is day 3. All they said is transfer is on Thursday at 2. We don't call unless something is the matter, so not hearing from us is a good thing. So I jump when I hear my phone ring. I am waiting for a call back from nurse regarding the symptoms of frequent urination, and drowsy spells (right now in middle of one), so maybe I will ask. I don't want to go on Thursday and find out something's wrong then. All I know is I got 2 eggs, both fertilized is what they said on sunday. This is painfully scary for me. Is it different places have different protocols? This is my first IVF. So don't know. Is it due to age? Would they transfer (have called) earlier if all was not going right?

Nervous wreck here..... 47 hours to go but that is an eternity.

Ps- in my previous cycle they also waited for day 5 transfer and I had 2 'good embryos' i think it depends on the clinics.

I'm crossing fingers for you and hoping for the best.

Renandel - all the best. What protocol will you be on?

crystal8 and 1babydreamer Good luck to both of you. fingers and toes crossed for you both.

Renaendel
I don't know why mine is a 5 day transfer. They had that as part of their protocol right from get go, even during stims, that is what they said is done. It is making me VERY nervous. And to not hear anything is even more scary. today is day 3. All they said is transfer is on Thursday at 2. We don't call unless something is the matter, so not hearing from us is a good thing. So I jump when I hear my phone ring. I am waiting for a call back from nurse regarding the symptoms of frequent urination, and drowsy spells (right now in middle of one), so maybe I will ask. I don't want to go on Thursday and find out something's wrong then. All I know is I got 2 eggs, both fertilized is what they said on sunday. This is painfully scary for me. Is it different places have different protocols? This is my first IVF. So don't know. Is it due to age? Would they transfer (have called) earlier if all was not going right?

Nervous wreck here..... 47 hours to go but that is an eternity.

It's a good sign if they want to do a 5 day transfer. Five day blastocysts are stronger generally and it's easier for them to see what quality they are. Also day 5 transfers are thought to be closer to what would happen naturally because of the timing. Not all day 3 embryos make it to day 5 blastocysts, so there is a chance that none make it. But if they are continuing on to a day 5 transfer this is a good sign and they must have some confidence in the quality of your embies! My clinic uses this method as a way of transferring only 1 blastocyst to prevent multiples. Transferring one blastocyst has a higher success rate than one embryo, so they don't need to transfer as many.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->