IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Just did my last injections :happy dance: Still have to do endometrin through Wednesday though. Really hoping some of the tiredness leaves along with all the meds.

Wish - fx you see lots of growth soon and don't have to do any more refills.

BabyD - :hi: So exciting to see you back on here! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. What dosage of Estrace are you starting out on? I was put on 1mg twice daily orally and then worked my way up to 3mg twice daily. It definitely makes me a little nauseous so I try to take it on a full stomach.

Amanda - every step of this journey is so fraught with emotion. I'm sorry you have to wait all weekend to hear your fert report. These docs should understand how hard it is to wait and call us on the weekend!!

Hey em!!! We're doing this again together! I'm on 2mg 3xday!! Eating meals has been helping. Feeling sluggish!! Hope all is well with your daughter! How are u doing

Good luck Ladies who are on the way of their first scan! All the best - and I am sure everything will be great!

Mine is 3 weeks away still - well two and half now. Long wait. I try to "forget" about it, still symptom free despite of my high dose of progrsterone : 4x 400mg of cyclogest pesseries per day plus 2x 500mg of PIO injections per week. Brown spotting occurred twice, two days each time and hope it stops for good (touch wood).

Happy Scan Day, Em, Cowgirl and n8! good luck!!

christie - that's great that you get to end your injections!

afm - another scan this morning showed the one follicle at 12+, and then another at 8.8 but nothing else to really report. My lining is still in the 6's. This 'slow burn', as the nurse put it the other day, is for the birds. Today is day 12 of stims. I imagine I'd only go until the end of the week and then they'd call it.

Wish- all the best and yes there are a lot of people affected by infertility. My clinic also gets very full.

Dizzy- my skin used to be sore for a bit of time after the injection. We are all different

Christie- yay for the last injections and I'm constantly tired so I doubt the tiredness will leave you anytime soon

Luciola- I hope the spotting stops.

Afm- we went for our first scan and we saw the PERFECT tiny baby with a strong heartbeat (120) and I'm actually 6 weeks 4 days and not 6 weeks 6 days as I originally thought. My due date is May 20 2016. It was the most beautiful thing to see and hear.

Em- how was your scan?

I am so happy for you N8!
Yes they count 14 days folliclar phase regardless it seems...

Wish, best of luck!!

N8ie - yay congrats!! So happy for you!

BabyD - how cool we are doing this together again :). I hope you're feeling better!
The estrace and progesterone makes me feel sluggish too. DD is doing well, thanks for asking. Hope you're son is doing well too!

Wish - fx more follies pop up for you. The waiting room is always packed at my clinic as well and I always sit there and think the same things you wrote, that so many of us are on this journey and we all just want the same thing.

Luciola - I'm sorry to hear you're having spotting. I'm sure it's just the pessaries causing irritation but I know how scary it to see that :hugs:

Christie - congrats on stopping injections!

AFM - ultrasound this morning was perfect and our baby has a heartbeat!! Baby is measuring 5 weeks and 5 days so right on target :). My due date is May 26th. I had the most vivid dream that I was having identical twins but so far there is just one baby. I go back in one week for a second u/s. Thank you all for your well wishes and support!

Congrats Em! Woah 5w+5 - That's early for a heartbeat!

Luciola.. I spotted all the time from the suppositories! very normal....

Em- yayyy! early for HB.. thats such a good sign! DS is doing so well, getting big (don't know if you're still on FB ) Glad to hear I'm not alone with the sluggish-ness. thought I was just getting old for all this IVF stuff lol

N8- congrats!!

Wish- I had follies pop up on the day of retrieval that they couldn't see on sono before.. FX'd for you

N8ie - yay congrats!! So happy for you!

BabyD - how cool we are doing this together again :). I hope you're feeling better!
The estrace and progesterone makes me feel sluggish too. DD is doing well, thanks for asking. Hope you're son is doing well too!

Wish - fx more follies pop up for you. The waiting room is always packed at my clinic as well and I always sit there and think the same things you wrote, that so many of us are on this journey and we all just want the same thing.

Luciola - I'm sorry to hear you're having spotting. I'm sure it's just the pessaries causing irritation but I know how scary it to see that :hugs:

Christie - congrats on stopping injections!

AFM - ultrasound this morning was perfect and our baby has a heartbeat!! Baby is measuring 5 weeks and 5 days so right on target :). My due date is May 26th. I had the most vivid dream that I was having identical twins but so far there is just one baby. I go back in one week for a second u/s. Thank you all for your well wishes and support!

Speaking of dreaming about twins. My grandma, who is currently spending her yearly months with my parents, had a dream while she was there about one of my aunts being pregnant with twins. This was before we told her I was pregnant with twins. My family has a weird way of dreaming of the future. It may not have been exactly right, but close enough to cause my parents to ask each other if the other had mentioned anything yet.

Em- congrats 5week 5 days, wow and you still saw a heartbeat.

So I'm officially PUPO, and have NO idea how I'm going to get through thee next 2 weeks lol. Tomorrow we find out if any of the 4 other embryos made it to day 5 at a good enough quality to freeze. Really hoping!!!! Transferred one 3 day embryo yesterday, 9 cell, all even and almost no fragmentation. Made me a little nervous that it was a 3day and not a blast, but I know I have to just trust the doctors that they know what they're doing. Also, hubby had his SSR, and on Friday we were told they only found 1, so totally assumed that the the embryos were fertilized from the donor. Low and behold, they ended up finding more, and all my eggs were fertilized with hubbys sperm. Man, I really really want this to work, but I'm trying not to get too excited, while not being too pessimistic as well.

Em - amazing that you heard the heartbeat! I imagine that's so special to experience.

Wish - fingers crossed for you that your follies are just waiting for the last minute to grow to a beautiful size and have wonderful mature eggs in them.

amanda - congrats on being PUPO!!! I'd like to tell you that these two weeks will go by quickly but NOPE, it's torture!! :)

em - that's so wonderful that you saw a HB so early!! congrats!

got the call from the office and we're still going to continue for the next few days. My E2 rose from 74 to 160.8, and LH is 5.12. Nothing stellar but still rising. They said that if there aren't 3 that are measuring at least 17, then we'll cancel.
Going in tomorrow morning for another round. Please keep me and my little follies in your prayers! I need these puppies to pop!

Amanda- congrats on being PUPO, I hope the 2ww goes by quick. You can also join 2ww thread and share experiences with the ladies going through the same thing. All the best and get some rest especially your first few days.

Wish- I will keep you in my prayers.all the best and let us know how it goes tomorrow

Grats amanda on being PUPO

Em Great news on the heartbeat so early!

Wish2bmom, I hope things grow perfectly from here on out for you.

Wish - sending lots of prayers your way. Fx for lots of growth on tomorrow's scan!

Amanda - congrats on being pupo! It sounds like things turned out so well. I hope you get lots of blasts!

:grr: This morning's scan still showed the one follie, grew to over 13. The 8+ one is still just that and no others popping up. I'm assuming we'll cancel by Fri or Sat - it would be a miracle if I got 2 more mature follicles by then. My lining is thicker, to 7+, so that's good. But it won't matter if only one follicle and my lining are playing along. Maybe they'll give me a free IUI b/c they feel bad?? :haha:

thank you all for your positive thoughts and prayers! one question for those of you with frosties waiting in the wings (I call my one our Ace in the Hole) - when do we decide to use those?

Wish - Still keeping fx that another follie or two pops up. I was going to ask yesterday if they would consider converting you to IUI. I doubt you would have to pay any extra for it considering it's much less than IVF. I didn't realize you have a frostie from before. My clinic wants you to wait one cycle between a stim cycle and a FET. That's what I did with this FET.

thank you - I think i've accepted it and am really realizing how obsessed I've been this past week and a half. it's exhausting! I'm going to just let go now that I'm realizing it's most likely that we'll cancel.
I wish we could do IUI but DH's sperm isn't so grand, so probably not. We didn't go that route b/c it would just be a waste of time and money. We did ICSI last time around b/c it was the best plan for fertilization.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->