IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Got the call from the office yesterday and we're sticking with the same dosage for now. I hope this takes soon BC I can't really afford anymore refills!! Ugh the stress!

1baby- 8 weeks already? Wow, I'm going on 7 weeks next week Wednesday, Tuesday I'm going for my first u/s I'm excited and nervous.

Wish- that sounds like good news, hoping for the best for you. And try not to stress.

Hey Ladies..
Hope it's ok I join this group! I am a mom of a 20 month old son from a FET. We are trying for number two with our last frozen blast. I started Estrace 3xday on Friday (CD1) and last night i woke up puking through the night! Is this normal? I don't remember what I did my last cycle and I could have sworn I put the pills vaginally. Any advice would help! Thanks!

Hi baby! I'm on estrace now after my ER, and take it orally. Haven't noticed any side effects yet! Hope you feel better, and good luck!

Wish - I hear ya on the expensive aspect, hope it takes soon!

N8ie - good luck on the u/s! So exciting!!

Tina - any news????

AFM - I'm kinda losing my mind waiting for the call tomorrow on how many eggs were mature, how many embies they got, whether hubby's 1 sperm was good enough.....I know I need to relax, because it's out of my control, but I can't help but worry that maybe none of them will make it. I know most clinics call you the next day, but for some reason, maybe because it's the weekend, my clinic won't call until Monday morning, which will already be at the 3 day stage. Not sure how much sleep I'll be getting tonight! Eeeeee!!!

Baby- hi, maybe you should ask the clinic if that's a side effect. All the best.

Amanda- thanks I'm both excited and nervous. As for you stressing, really try not to. For now it's out of your hands. From my 9 retrieved 5 didn't make it to day 5 and from the 4, 2 were transferred, 1 was frozen and the other one discarded (it was not good quality according to the doctor) so don't worry. It only takes one

Wish - fx you see lots of growth soon and don't have to do any more refills.

BabyD - :hi: So exciting to see you back on here! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. What dosage of Estrace are you starting out on? I was put on 1mg twice daily orally and then worked my way up to 3mg twice daily. It definitely makes me a little nauseous so I try to take it on a full stomach.

Amanda - every step of this journey is so fraught with emotion. I'm sorry you have to wait all weekend to hear your fert report. These docs should understand how hard it is to wait and call us on the weekend!!

Just got the call! Transfer today, one excellent quality embryo. 4 more that are medium, they are going to wait to day 5 to see if they reach blast stage then freeze them. So excited! I can't believe I'm at this stage!

who has stuff going on today? I can't remember!

baby - I hope you're feeling better, that's just no good!

amanda - that's wonderful! you'll be PUPO in no time!

n8 - when is your scan? good luck! I hope it's a perfect little bean.

tina - how are you doing?

ren - how are you feeling? what day post transfer are you now?

afm - I went in for my scan yesterday and, literally, she had trouble finding my ovaries, let alone follies! ugh!!! She had me pressing down on my sides and stuff. So aggravating. But when I got the call later in the afternoon, they said there were a couple on each side and one was now measuring 10.2. My lining was up from 3.2 to 6.4, so we're on the rise. Just a 'slow burn' as he put it. I go in again tomorrow morning.
I did have to order more Menopur and I'll prob have to order more Gonal-F before this week is over. Kill me now. DH is NOT psyched that we have these additional expenses - we just paid for a new deck and our property taxes are coming up in Dec. He doesn't feel great when the savings gets so low, understandably. But I'm not going to just give up mid-cycle.

Hey guys, sorry have been quiet, just keeping the front page updated. I am at 7dp3dt. I have been testing out my trigger and it is still here! The sticks are not getting darker. I understand it is "still early" but I am required by my doc to test early because of my multiple ectopic history. Feeling out, like every single woman does without a bfp on day 10.

Logically I know I shouldn't feel this way because my ectopics didn't show until 12-13dpo, but I had some small hope that I could have a regular pregnancy that showed up a day or two earlier than that. It would have given me the strength to believe for once that the eggs stayed or made it to the right place. Now even with a bfp I won't have that small piece of mind. :cry: I want to have a pitty party and for once just have something medical work out in my favor. If you look at my signature, it has been one hell of a ride.

Maybe your trigger isn't there but between the trigger fading and your LO implanting it hadn't disappeared completely and now it's your LO providing the hcg to the test. I got my BFP 4dpt, but it didn't start getting darker until a few days later.

Are you lines still getting lighter? Have they stablized in intensity? Or possibly getting darker?

Amanda- yay and congrats on being PUPO (I'm assuming they have transferred the one excellent embryo). Try to take it easy for the next couple of days. All the best and hope that embie sticks.

Wish- sorry about the extra expenses, this process is costly both emotionally and financially but it's all for a good cause. At least there is progress. Thanks for the well wishes for my scan is tomorrow.

Renaendel- you have been through so much, I pray that this is your successful cycle and you get your BFP.

Em- all best for your scan tomorrow.

First scan for fet tomorrow, and bloodwork to make sure my levels are were they should be.

ren - try to keep a PMA, I know it's hard. I hope you have a little surprise in your future and that it sticks! You have been through so much, you could use a little gold at the end of the rainbow. FX'ed for you! when is your beta?

good luck tomorrow, cowgirl!

Beta is on the second. Top is 9dpo(11dpt) and bottom is 10dpo(12dpt). Hubs helped cheer me up. Reminded me that I am not normally this moody at all, which gave me some hope. It is funny because without this darn trigger I would be so happy to see these lines, but now I am doubting if they are real.

Christie, over the last four days the lines gave been getting darker and lighter and darker. The last two days they have stabilized. I thought it was lighter, but I was comparing a wet and dry test.
https://s17.postimg.org/7hu8dl35b/image.jpg

Wish - It sounds like things are moving now! So much growth happens toward the end too so I bet you will have a bunch more follies pop up. Ugh sorry about the refills. We're completely self pay too and it's just so disheartening to see those meds prices.

N8ie - thank you! Good luck for your scan tomorrow too. Fx for both of us. What time is your scan?

Ren - I think it's a good sign that the line is the same from yesterday not getting lighter. I agree with Wish, it could be that your trigger is on it's way out and your hcg is rising from a bfp so you're at a plateau. I never had much luck with those IC tests. You should break out the big guns and use a FRER. Also, keep in mind that you're only 10dpo so I guess the equivalent of 5dp5dt. It's very early!! My lines were so light at that point, even on a FRER.

Cowgirl - good luck tomorrow!

Afm - first u/s tomorrow. I can go in anytime between 7-9am so I'm going to try to get there right at 7am. I'm excited but also nervous that I might hear bad news. I keep having a nightmare that I go there and my doctor tells me there is nothing in my uterus and I imagined this whole thing :wacko:. Ugh this whole process is so nerve wracking!

Cowgirl- all the best for tomorrow

Em- I go early in the morning. Praying that our babies are in the uterus and healthy. Last week I asked DH to buy me a digital so I could test again if I'm really pregnant 🙈, it still feels like a dream

ok so I haven't used those types of tests before, only FRER and a CB digi - am I looking at the big thick obvious line or the lighter ones to the left? They do look the same but I'm going to continue thinking that while one hormone is leaving the building, the other is entering.

em - thank you for your thoughts. I really do hope things start plumping now. My crazy schedule from last week is done and I'm going to eat/drink as healthily as I can! I'm stuck on whether I should avoid my workouts for another week or just keep them up. Good luck at your scan tomorrow - things will be great!! But i couldn't agree more - every single minute of this process is nerve-wracking.

I was sitting in the waiting room yesterday, waiting for my scan, and I didn't have a seat, that's how full they were. I was just thinking of how crazy of a business this is, how many people are impacted in one way or another by infertility and how we all just want to have our babies. Every woman coming out of her u/s was either getting good news or bad news and slipping out as quickly as possible. Oy - such a bond we all have.

Hi ladies hope you are all well xxx finally got going and did my 1st down reg jab tonight just wondered how long does your skin stay a bit sore n raised for ? Found it really easy to do tbh think dh thinks I'm slightly mental at getting so excited by doing it hahha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->