IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Em- why was the second beta so late? Mine was 2 days apart.

Anyway that's a great number

Em- why was the second beta so late? Mine was 2 days apart.

Anyway that's a great number

If the first number is high enough my clinic doesn't do another beta for one week. If it's not high enough they bring you back in two days and then do a third one a week later.

em - awesome beta!!!! woohooo!!

tina - hooray for a faint little line!!!!!

amanda - ok, I don't think we're 2 days apart anymore! hahaha - good luck with the ER tomorrow, you'll do great!

hello to all! I hope everyone is doing well!

afm - day 7 stims tonight, another u/s tomorrow morning. Hopefully will see more than 2 follies and some solid growth. My schedule for injections was a little messed up last night b/c I was at a concert, but hopefully that didn't impact anything. They had told me that they prefer me to inject at the same time each night but it's ok if one night I can't, so I did them at midnight last night. I'll be on time or early for the rest of the schedule. I am feeling a little plumper down there. :)

My second beta 10dp5dt (2 days after the first one, about 47.5hours later) came back 481. A doubling time of about 44.8 hours.

It is a bit slower than with my son (39h then, I recall) but I will take it, lol - slightly more relaxed now.

Although I have some small cramps here and there and my spotting is still on and off...

My next appointment is 3 weeks away!

Luciola that is great news. Now you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

Wish - good luck at your scan today! Fx for lots of growth!

Amanda - good luck for your retrieval today!

Luciola - that is a strong second beta, congrats!!

luciola - that's wonderful!!

ugh - I'm very frustrated. 2nd scan this morning and we showed zero growth from Tuesday's. Still only 2 follicles and my lining is still thin (though I was still spotting a bit yesterday) at 3.something. Last cycle I only stimmed for 10 days and last night's was day 7. I can't see my growth happening in these last 3 days, so I guess this is just a different cycle altogether. And now I may also have to purchase more of these expensive drugs to keep going, which is stressing me out. I don't understand it - can a blip in my injection schedule cause this much damage or is it really just my body reacting differently this time? is it b/c I am still exercising and maybe I shouldn't be? food intake that I should change up? I really feel like this is 'user error' somehow b/c it just doesn't make sense to me at all...

One time off will not effect grow that much. My dr said at the same time everyday but a few times I had to do it in the clinic because my appt ran into injection time. I know some people have to change protocols the second time.

Wish, sorry the scan didn't go as hoped. It certainly sounds like a change in med strength or protocol is in your future. One day won't change things that much.

Amanda, I hope your retrieval goes well and you can rest up nicely after. Don't feel like you have to push yourself too hard.

Luciola, Grats on your second strong beta.

Em, your little ones are strong little hcg producers aren't they.

Afm, not much 4dp3dt, so about 9dpo and 11 days post trigger. I think today it is finally gone, on maybe tomorrow it will be. Waiting for my IC to process. The last two days the progesterone has been giving me little bouts of queasiness. So glad we have a sodastream for seltzer.

Wish - I don't think it's user error. One day shouldn't have mattered. I was given a few hour window for my injections. Exercise shouldn't matter either except my dr said no exercise other than walking because of the risk of ovarian torsion. Hopefully a change in your meds will help. One of my cycles I did have to stim a lot longer. I think it was 12 days instead of 10.

Ren - hope those lines darken! Fx for you!! When is your beta?

Wish- I'm so sorry, let's hope thinks get better at your next scan.

Renaendel when is your beta?

October 2nd. Next Saturday. If I test positive though I'll ask to go in early given my extopic history.

Wish, I had very slow response then all of a sudden, my 9 visible follicles turned into 27 within the space of 3 days then 36 two days later! Things can change pretty quickly. Ive gone from worrying about not having any eggs to having moderate ohss & having to use clexane injections. Just to put this into perspective, it wasn't until my day 12 stim scan that we saw something happening 😉 x

thanks all - I hope that's the case here. I'm not sure why I assumed this cycle would be a mirror image of the last one. I'm anxiously awaiting the call from the nurse to see what's up and get next steps.

luciola - that's wonderful!!

ugh - I'm very frustrated. 2nd scan this morning and we showed zero growth from Tuesday's. Still only 2 follicles and my lining is still thin (though I was still spotting a bit yesterday) at 3.something. Last cycle I only stimmed for 10 days and last night's was day 7. I can't see my growth happening in these last 3 days, so I guess this is just a different cycle altogether. And now I may also have to purchase more of these expensive drugs to keep going, which is stressing me out. I don't understand it - can a blip in my injection schedule cause this much damage or is it really just my body reacting differently this time? is it b/c I am still exercising and maybe I shouldn't be? food intake that I should change up? I really feel like this is 'user error' somehow b/c it just doesn't make sense to me at all...

When I was stimming I had a bit of a stall between CD 7 and 9, but then between CD10 and 12 I had the growth that was needed. You can check out my numbers here they didn't start measuring any follies until CD11.

Hey everyone! Had er today, home now with a heating pad, with a fair amount of pain. (He had to go through my uterus to get to my left side, ouch!!!)
13 eggs retrieved, doesn't seem like a lot to me, but hopefully it's enough!!! Hoping they fertilize!!!

Amanda- it is a lot, get some rest. They were only able to retrieve 9 eggs from me and here I am 6 weeks 3 days pregnant. Remember it only takes one.

All the best

Thanks! I hear so many stories about girls getting over 20, so was a little concerned.
Can't wait to find out how many fertilized! I think because it's the weekend we'll only find out Monday

Thanks! I hear so many stories about girls getting over 20, so was a little concerned.
Can't wait to find out how many fertilized! I think because it's the weekend we'll only find out Monday

Remember it's quality over quantity. All the best and keep us updated.

Wow! Going to take me some time to get caught up here! My exhaustion and ms has been really bad lately and it's knocking me down! Not that I'm complaining. We got to see the bean last monday at my 7 week checkup and heard the beautiful heartbeat. I'm 8 weeks today so I'm hoping after the first tri passes, my symptoms will lesson a bit :wacko:.

Congrats to all the ladies who are PUPO and good luck to all the upcoming transfers and betas!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->