IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

I'm 5dp5dt today, and don't really feel much! I've had some tightness in my abdomen off and on, and some punching feelings wed and thurs. I've got huge knots in my hips from the PIO and I'm quite constipated (sorry if TMI). Other that that I feel quite normal, so don't know what that means. I'm kinda scared to say though that I feel good about this cycle, have from the beginning.

Boopin, this FET is super boring. Monday is my last blood draw and ultrasound. 8 days I transfer my frosty back :cloud9:.

Glad you feel so good about things Amanda.:thumbup:

DizzyD - Thx again for the tips. I'll take whatever I can get.. lol!!

Amanda - FX'ed for you!! Seems like you had a way better transfer (all around) this time.

Renae - Getting closer to your FET.. that's exciting news!! This will be the one!!

Cowgirl - Thinking of you. I hope all is well. XX

TTCBaby, Wish, Christie, BabyD, Tina, N8 & Em - How are you ladies doing?? Any updates =)
:dust::dust::dust:

Sunshine - That's wonderful Beta news!! You have more than doubled every 48 hrs. May I ask, "What did you do to prepare for your embryo transfer? And what did you afterwards?" I'm starting to think about these things and I'd like to hear any suggestions you may have.

My protocol will be tailored for a fresh embryo transfer. All I need to do is sync my cycle with my donor and prepare my uterine lining for implantation. I'll be using BCP, Lupron & Delestrogen injections, Medrol and Progesterone.

I'll be keeping my FX'ed for you next Thursday/Friday. XX

I'm not familiar with all those meds, they seem to have different names except for the medrol and progesterone. Do your ovaries get stimulated? I feel like they shouldn't have to give you stims.

Regarding what I did, before I still had a glass or two here and there. After I totally cut out alcohol and did 2 days of strict bed rest with pineapple core and brazilian nuts. I also kept my feet warm the whole time and drank a ton of water. One thing I thought may have totally sabotaged me was I forgot and drank a liter of cold water right before the transfer because I needed to drink water and the only water at the market were refrigerated ones. Cold water causes uterus to contract. Oh, I also took a valium before the transfer.:hugs:

I believe the delestrogen is to plump up the lining and the progesterone is needed to support a pregnancy. I'm not sure what the other two are for, unless they are just different meds for the same things.

I believe the delestrogen is to plump up the lining and the progesterone is needed to support a pregnancy. I'm not sure what the other two are for, unless they are just different meds for the same things.

Christie you are correct. :thumbup:

Lupron is to suppress ovulation. Medrol is a corticosteroid. And it's being used to aid implantation because it keeps the body from rejecting the embryos (specifically when ICSI or assited hatching are used). I'm having ICSI performed. Basically, Medrol is taken to suppress any inflammatory reaction that might occur between the embryo(s) and the endometrial lining.

Yes I'm okay I'm just bad at updating, beta was 204 on Thursday at 10dp5dt Friday I had some spotting and my ob ran another beta 493 that afternoon. So it doubled every 22 hours. I have a repeat on Friday and hopefully my us will be the 24th.

Yes I'm okay I'm just bad at updating, beta was 204 on Thursday at 10dp5dt Friday I had some spotting and my ob ran another beta 493 that afternoon. So it doubled every 22 hours. I have a repeat on Friday and hopefully my us will be the 24th.

Dang girl, maybe it's twins?! How many did you put in?

I'm 5dp5dt today, and don't really feel much! I've had some tightness in my abdomen off and on, and some punching feelings wed and thurs. I've got huge knots in my hips from the PIO and I'm quite constipated (sorry if TMI). Other that that I feel quite normal, so don't know what that means. I'm kinda scared to say though that I feel good about this cycle, have from the beginning.

Good luck Amanda! Wish I have your PMA. and constipation is totally not TMI, we've all seen so much worse here. :hugs:

Hi ladies hope your all ok 6dp5dt today had a horrible scare last night nearly ended up wit DH taking me to hosp had really severe cramps had cramps on and off all day but last night had an hour that was just awful rang the emergency no and they wasn't concerned that was ohss but could be the progesterone subsided but still like a dull ache need t take it easy n keep an eye on it getting worse again ughhhhhh this 2ww is harder then I thought

hi girls!
sunshine and cowgirl - GREAT betas!!! So exciting!!
dizzy - good luck with your scan! are you going to test early?
amanda - those sound like awesome symptoms - I had a tight little spot when I had my BFP! :) good luck!

afm - I messed up my protocol on day 1 but all is well - we just kept going with the lupron microdoses and gonal-f. I had my first scan this morning and I have 5 follicles, so that's great (for me!). 4 more than last month so as long as they keep growing, and even add in a couple more maybe (?!?!), this IVF is a go! I will hopefully be retrieving this time next week.

Dizzy, I bet that was implantation you felt. Some ladies don't feel it, but every time it sends me to the floor.

Wish, that is great news and improvement. I couldn't be happier for you.

Hi ladies, seems a lot has been happening in this thread and good news is so nice to hear.

The beta results are great.

Wish- all the best, hope you keep getting more follicles

Afm- today I'm 12w3d and I had my first appointment with my new gynae. I can't believe the baby has grown so much, almost double in size from 4 weeks back. The heart beat rate was 164. My little baby is growing.

Dizzy, I bet that was implantation you felt. Some ladies don't feel it, but every time it sends me to the floor.

Wish, that is great news and improvement. I couldn't be happier for you.

Thanks I hope so it was awful really scary

Wish my preg test with the hosp is a wk today gonna test this weekend just so if it's negative at the hosp I've prepared myself for it fab news for u hope those folis grown big and strong xxxx

Wish, that is great! Grow follies grow!!

N8ie, any baby bump yet? 2nd trimester is awesome and thanks for supporting us still.

Love this thread, you guys are all so positive and I hope the good news keeps coming!

Dizzy, I hope you're the next with some good news. I would say :test: :test:

Wish, that is great! Grow follies grow!!

N8ie, any baby bump yet? 2nd trimester is awesome and thanks for supporting us still.

Love this thread, you guys are all so positive and I hope the good news keeps coming!

Dizzy, I hope you're the next with some good news. I would say :test: :test:

Yes the bump is there. I'm still hiding it but doubt that I will be able to for more weeks (maybe 2 weeks maximum). The baby has grown so much and is starting to 'sit' on my bladder, the toilet has become my second home 😂😂. Constipation is also still there (sorry tmi) but I have decided to use prune juice to help with that.

All in all the pregnancy is going as wells can be expected.

I'm loving the good news on this group, I remember after my failed IVF that's what gave me hope.

Hope your all ok driving myself crazy period like cramps all day but no sign of period 7dp5dt going mad wondering if it's good or bad

dizzy - it sounds awesome!! When do you usually get AF? do you usually get AF cramps beforehand? that was my big sign - I never get cramps until the day of AF and I had them beforehand. I was chalking it up to my Crinone but in my BFN cycle, the Crinone didn't give me cramping.
GOOD LUCK!!

dizzy - it sounds awesome!! When do you usually get AF? do you usually get AF cramps beforehand? that was my big sign - I never get cramps until the day of AF and I had them beforehand. I was chalking it up to my Crinone but in my BFN cycle, the Crinone didn't give me cramping.
GOOD LUCK!!

I'm due on either tomoz or day or so after in the none ivf world but I normally get (sorry tmi) thick cm that becomes brownish sludge the day before and normally just cramp the day I start. Atm I still have not loads but what cm I do have is white/cream. The progesterone can mimic tho can't it from what I've found on googling false symptons ( I'm on the injections) but my boobs seem huge too dh won't let me test until Sunday the day before gonna be a long 4 extra days

The progesterone will totally mask the symptoms. You are choosing to not test until Sunday? It makes me nervous when I hear "My husband won't let me". You are your own woman!... That will put you at how many days past 5 day transfer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->