IVF Calendar?

Hopethisyear

Reaction score
Can anyone share their IVF timeline or calendar with me? My RE is a long way from me and I have to fly to each appointment (20 minute flight) or take vacation time off work. I'm just trying to figure out how much time and what would be most cost effective.

Here's mine, hope it helps. Keep in moms it will be different for everyone, this was my 2nd round of ivf (first 1 was successful so I was trying for baby 2), but if you can take 2 weeks off right when you begin your period and stay near the clinic until after transfer bc you can plan on needing time off with only 24 hour notice. I never knew about my next appointment until the day before.

I called on my 1st cycle day, they brought me in on CD 2 for a baseline ultrasound and bloodwork to ensure I didn't have cysts and estrogen wasn't high. I started injections on cd 3. I went in on cd 5 for blood work to see how I was responding. Then I went in on cd 7 for blood work and ultrasound and again on cd 9 for bloodwork and ultrasound. I then went in everyday there after for blood work and ultrasound, however they wanted to keep a close eye on me so this might not be the case for you. Cd 11 I had an ultrasound and bloodwork appointment in the morning and triggered that night. Cd12 I had my pre op appointment. Cd 14 I had my Egg retrieval. Nothing on cd 15 and 16. Cd 17 I had my egg transfer. I was supposed to take it easy for at least 5 days after that. Cd 30 I went in for beta/pregnancy test. Then since it was positive I went in again on cd 32.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->