IVF Cycle in August

Hi Ladies, I haven't been on here for a bit. Been so busy with the house, although secretly I love it! :winkwink:

Thank you all for your kind words.

Tee - huge congratulations on the birth of Noah, he looks adorable and you are looking the yummy mummy. Sorry to hear the birth wasn't as you hoped but then again when do they ever go to plan, I have not heard the same story twice. The most important thing is you are both well and healthy. I still can't believe that back in August we were all messaging about our protocols and now your babies are here.

BabyD - glad to hear your follow up appointment went well, when are you planning on going for the next cycle?

AFM - Not a lot to report. The house is coming along really well, I love it here. We have just booked a week holiday in the sun for beginning of July which is very much needed and when we get back I will get an appointment to discuss doing another cycle. So at the moment I am just trying to stay positive and enjoy life, if what happened to my mum as taught me anything, its that life is too short.

Hope you are all well :hugs:

Pinkie! So good to hear from you. Hope that you have a great vacation. Keep in touch with how your appointment goes!

Gosh - just came across this thread!! So many memories of hope from nearly a year ago......Really hope that you Ladies are doing good?? I have been keeping in touch with the amazing Pinkie and it's nice to see how you all are.

Tee - congratulation on the birth of your beautiful boy - he is adorable!!! You look amazing and what a fabulous name! It gives me hope - gotta keep trying huh??
Oh - how you made me giggle on our journey last time!!!

Baby dancing - hope that you are doing okay Honey??

Hope all is good with you Qwerty??

I am in the midst of down regging for IVF no 2. I feel so excited but also so petrified with it all - I am full of hope but nothing could prepare me for the fail last time and so it's tough to put that totally behind you...

Well time will tell!

Onwards and upwards!

xxx

Hey ladies,

How we all doing?

I had the Endometrial Scratch today.... oh my.... it was uncomfortable lol Had a few twinges a bit of discomfort since, but nothing some paracetamol hasn't eased.

I am just on Norethisterone, stop on 25/9, have bleed, then start buserelin, clexane and 300iui Menopur on 1/10. Just hoping we get the same number of blastocysts as last time. x

Gosh - just came across this thread!! So many memories of hope from nearly a year ago......Really hope that you Ladies are doing good?? I have been keeping in touch with the amazing Pinkie and it's nice to see how you all are.

Tee - congratulation on the birth of your beautiful boy - he is adorable!!! You look amazing and what a fabulous name! It gives me hope - gotta keep trying huh??
Oh - how you made me giggle on our journey last time!!!

Baby dancing - hope that you are doing okay Honey??

Hope all is good with you Qwerty??

I am in the midst of down regging for IVF no 2. I feel so excited but also so petrified with it all - I am full of hope but nothing could prepare me for the fail last time and so it's tough to put that totally behind you...

Well time will tell!

Onwards and upwards!

xxx

Will write again soon but I hear congrats are in order Emmi!?

Hello Ladies��

Thank you Qwerty, am 12 and half weeks pregnant!! Am bit of a nervous wreck but I think I will calm down when I get to 20 weeks......hopefully!!!
How is little Ethan???how very lovely ��

Your on your way Babydancing, positive thoughts and baby dust being sent to you by the bucket load!!!

Xxx

Hello Ladies��

Thank you Qwerty, am 12 and half weeks pregnant!! Am bit of a nervous wreck but I think I will calm down when I get to 20 weeks......hopefully!!!

Your on your way Babydancing, positive thoughts and baby dust being sent to you by the bucket load!!!

Xxx

Can't believe how far you are already! :happydance: hope you're feeling well? When is your next scan? :hugs:

The Norethisterone is truly taking effect here- my mood is swinging faster than a grandfather clock pendulum :blush: only 10 more days of it and I will be Stimms before I know it :thumbup: x

Hello Ladies��

Xxx

Can't believe how far you are already! :happydance: hope you're feeling well? When is your next scan? :hugs:

The Norethisterone is truly taking effect here- my mood is swinging faster than a grandfather clock pendulum :blush: only 10 more days of it and I will be Stimms before I know it :thumbup: x

Scan and nuchal testing this week, am bit of nervous wreck, just desperate to know everything is okay:thumbup:
Am feeling good, constant nausea and my baps are mahoosive but all symptoms reassuring.:happydance:

Hang on in there with norethisrerone, mood swings are pants but you will be stimming real soon.:thumbup::flower::hugs:

Xxx

Hello Ladies��

Xxx

Scan and nuchal testing this week, am bit of nervous wreck, just desperate to know everything is okay:thumbup:
Am feeling good, constant nausea and my baps are mahoosive but all symptoms reassuring.:happydance:

Hang on in there with norethisrerone, mood swings are pants but you will be stimming real soon.:thumbup::flower::hugs:

Xxx

Fingers crossed for your scan- keep welcoming the symptoms as it sounds great so far- although you may not fell it when puking :haha:

Stimms can't come quick enough. xx

Good luck with scan and NT emmi! Hang in there babyDancing with the downreg stuff :( hugs to you. Remember quality over quantity on those beautiful eggs of yours. You've got good stuff!

Happy New Year Ladies :)

I hope you all had a great Christmas and look forward to good times in 2015- it can only be better for me than 2014 was- right?! I hope so!

We have our follow up appointment on 19th Feb from our last failed ICSI cycle. We only ended up with 2 day 3 embryos that were really fragmented. We did a short cycle and, although more eggs, quality just wasn't there.

We are currently repeating semen and AMH level tests- just to see if quality has decreased over the last 2 years of treatment.

I am the big 3 0 this February...er hem.... so who knows what my body is feeling... probably about 60 with everything it's been through. I just need it to co-operate a bit longer so we can try and get that baby!

We are going to ask if we can start FET #2 around April/May time. We have x2 blastocysts left in the freezer from first ICSI.

If that fails, we will consider ICSI #3, but I don't know how much longer we will do this if it continues to fail.

We have discussed donor eggs/embryos and may try that if unsuccessful by the end of this year.

I hope you're all well xx

Wishing all good things for this year Honey, one step at a time and it sounds like you have a have plan. Don't you go worrying about age, will be 44 when I have this one so you are a mere young un!!

I know how tough this journey is but whilst you have hope and determination, you will keep on going.

Keep us updated.

Xxx

Thanks Emmi. It's just so expensive and I can't believe this FET is round 4 for us already. I'm praying they thaw ok and that the holiday to Barbados in April is good for mind, body and conception!

I hope your pregnancy is going well xx

Thanks Emmi. It's just so expensive and I can't believe this FET is round 4 for us already. I'm praying they thaw ok and that the holiday to Barbados in April is good for mind, body and conception!

It's so unfair how expensive it is, such a travesty when so many people can have children that really don't deserve them:nope:
Barbados will be wonderful, rest and energise yourself, so hoping that this year will be the year of lots of bfp's:flower:

All going great with me, am nearly 29 weeks which is crazy, time just seems to be flying by now, crikey:wacko:

Xxx

It's so unfair how expensive it is, such a travesty when so many people can have children that really don't deserve them:nope:
Barbados will be wonderful, rest and energise yourself, so hoping that this year will be the year of lots of bfp's:flower:

All going great with me, am nearly 29 weeks which is crazy, time just seems to be flying by now, crikey:wacko:

Xxx

29 weeks already!! Crikey indeed!! How exciting :) Is everything ready for baby's arrival?

I am just trying to get back on the good old healthy diet and exercise regime. :dohh: xx

Xxx

29 weeks already!! Crikey indeed!! How exciting :) Is everything ready for baby's arrival?

I am just trying to get back on the good old healthy diet and exercise regime. :dohh: xx

I think when I hit 30 weeks, I will start panicking!! Very exciting but so nerve wracking too!! We have most things now, love buying all these really cutie things:happydance:

Being healthy and happy can only do you good so keep at it Honey, now Christmas is over, always a good time to start the new beginnings and all that malarkey!!:hugs:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->