IVF Cycle in August

Pinkie you take care of yourself - your mum needs a little surprise in 9 months time to keep her smiling. So happy that you are PUPO.

AFM - the bleeding hasn't stopped and I am distraught. Spoke to the nurse again and she said to test tomorrow but pretty much believes that it hasn't worked. I cannot stop crying and I don't know where I go from here. I am so heart broken. Hubby has taken time off so he is here with me.

I feel so shit - I have prayed, I have hoped and I have asked the universe for help but still lots of unanswered questions.

Wishing you all lots of love on your journeys - I need time out to see where we go next. Just at bit of a loss.

xxxx

Thanks ladies - to be honest i still dont really understanding all the gradings and i agree with you Tee, i had to trust their professional option. I am telling myself if they didnt stand any chance then they wouldnt put them back. It's in natures hands now lets hope its feeling kind.

Thanks for the advice too, i didnt know about drinking powerade/gatrorade - what does this do?

x

Thanks ladies - to be honest i still dont really understanding all the gradings and i agree with you Tee, i had to trust their professional option. I am telling myself if they didnt stand any chance then they wouldnt put them back. It's in natures hands now lets hope its feeling kind.

Thanks for the advice too, i didnt know about drinking powerade/gatrorade - what does this do?

x

It helps keep you hydrated. The HCG hormone takes a lot out of you and you have to replenish your electrolytes. :winkwink: I'm telling you though, I was laid up for 4 days, drank Powerade and Smartwater non stop and I still do and I still ended up with mild OHSS. But it's a good sign, meaning your HCG levels are up which means you're pregnant. :winkwink:

Pinkie you take care of yourself - your mum needs a little surprise in 9 months time to keep her smiling. So happy that you are PUPO.

AFM - the bleeding hasn't stopped and I am distraught. Spoke to the nurse again and she said to test tomorrow but pretty much believes that it hasn't worked. I cannot stop crying and I don't know where I go from here. I am so heart broken. Hubby has taken time off so he is here with me.

I feel so shit - I have prayed, I have hoped and I have asked the universe for help but still lots of unanswered questions.

Wishing you all lots of love on your journeys - I need time out to see where we go next. Just at bit of a loss.

xxxx

Oh Emmi, giving you a big hug :hugs:

Definitely test tomorrow, I am praying that both your babies are ok but could this bleeding mean maybe one hasnt developed but one could still be going strong? I know no matter what anyone says it isnt going to make you feel better but there is still hope.

I will be thinking of you tomorrow and praying this turns around for you.

Lots of positive thoughts and love to you :hugs:

xxxx

Emmi NOOOOOOOOOOOO How did I miss a post about you bleeding?! I am so sorry hon. Is it red? A lot? I am praying so hard for you!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:<3 Oh I am so sorry you are hurting!!

Pinkie I completely understand how you were feeling yesterday as I felt exactly the same- all we had on day 3 were 2 average embryos- one 6 and one 5 cell. The doc said to transfer 2 to increase our chances while we were planning on only 1. But you are right- they are in their natural environment and will have their best chance of survival there. Somehow it happened for at least one of mine and the same is possible for yours!

Emmi I am so sorry, I can't imagine how you are feeling now. I will be praying for you and your OH, this is just so hard. I forget- do you have any frozen? If not, have you discussed trying again in a few months?

Emmi- I really feel for you and hoping you still have a chance. Big hugs xxx
Pinkie- congrats on being PUPO.

AFM- My bleed has nearly ended after 5 days- thank god. I did some retail therapy today and enjoyed a massive hot chocolate and tiffin from Costa Coffee shop. I have to ring the clinic tomorrow (OTD) just to again confirm it hasn't worked. Hubby and I would like to do a FET as soon as possible but also want some questions answered about this cycle. xx

x

I found myself really dizzy a lot. Just helps maintain electrolytes. Once you have implantation your body will start to make more blood vessels yet you haven't made more blood yet to catch up so I think this contributes to the dizziness.

It just tasted so good... I don't usually drink it but it was a lifesaver.

Thank you Pinkie, Baby Strawberry and Tee - you have just been the loveliest cycle ladies ever. The bleeding is now heavy - very red and pretty much AF.......I don't know what to think but somethings wrong. I prayed it was one coming away but there is so much blood now.....

We have nothing frozen and as we are self funding, I doubt we could look at IVF again or for a long time.

It's all so horrible and I am exhausted - why is it all so hard when all I want is a family.

Anyway - enough of my doom and gloom. You all take care and lets have that baby boom in 9 months.

xxx

Pinkie I completely understand how you were feeling yesterday as I felt exactly the same- all we had on day 3 were 2 average embryos- one 6 and one 5 cell. The doc said to transfer 2 to increase our chances while we were planning on only 1. But you are right- they are in their natural environment and will have their best chance of survival there. Somehow it happened for at least one of mine and the same is possible for yours!

Emmi I am so sorry, I can't imagine how you are feeling now. I will be praying for you and your OH, this is just so hard. I forget- do you have any frozen? If not, have you discussed trying again in a few months?

Hey Strawberry, I didnt realise you had two transferred i must have missed that. And you got your BFP, how exciting, when do you find out if you are having twins? Thanks for the words of encouragement i am remaining positive and thankfully i dont have to wait too long to test x

AFM- My bleed has nearly ended after 5 days- thank god. I did some retail therapy today and enjoyed a massive hot chocolate and tiffin from Costa Coffee shop. I have to ring the clinic tomorrow (OTD) just to again confirm it hasn't worked. Hubby and I would like to do a FET as soon as possible but also want some questions answered about this cycle. xx

Chocolate and shopping sounds perfect :flower:
I am so sorry this cycle didnt work for you and that you get some answers from your clinic. Your time will come hun x

Thank you Pinkie, Baby Strawberry and Tee - you have just been the loveliest cycle ladies ever. The bleeding is now heavy - very red and pretty much AF.......I don't know what to think but somethings wrong. I prayed it was one coming away but there is so much blood now.....

We have nothing frozen and as we are self funding, I doubt we could look at IVF again or for a long time.

It's all so horrible and I am exhausted - why is it all so hard when all I want is a family.

Anyway - enough of my doom and gloom. You all take care and lets have that baby boom in 9 months.

xxx

Thinking of you - lets us know how you get on tomorrow - big hugs :hugs:

Pinkie- I'll find out in 3 weeks!

Emmi- sending lots of hugs, hang in there girly.

I got my beta back today it was only 41 @ 10dp5dt so.....they said it was low and may not be viable .......

Oh no cj! When are you going for a repeat? I'm surprised it was so low when you got such an early bfp from poas. Let us know what the doctor says today. Sending prayers and hugs.

xxx

Oh Emmi I'm so sorry, what have the hospital said?.. I haven't been on myself as I wasn't feeling well but I wasn't expecting to hear this...I really hope that one of your embies has stuck for you..we're here for you :hugs:

I got my beta back today it was only 41 @ 10dp5dt so.....they said it was low and may not be viable .......

CJ that's quite early to do a beta, when do you go back? Fx that it doubles for you..:hugs:

I am offically PUPO!!! :happydance::happydance:

So, it didn't exactly go according to plan. We were told that only 2 of our 4 embryos were suitable for transfer and one was an early blastocyst and the other a 2CC and they wanted to transfer both of them to give us a chance. Well i burst into tears... I wasn't expecting this and i thought we'd have a supersonic because of how well they were all doing and i hadn't prepared myself for two to be transferred (we were told their policy is only one) So once i calmed down a bit we decided to go with the two embryo transfer and I am now PUPO with two embabies - i still cant quite get my head around it. They are safely back in their natural environment and I am praying that both or even one continue to grow and develop. I will do a pregnancy test on Sunday 13th October [-o&lt; send me lots of positive vibes.

Just got back from acupuncture so feeling nice and relaxed then hoping OH is going to take me for a nice meal.

Wanted to say a big thank you to all you lovely ladies on here you have been so supportive - hope everyone is feeling well and having a good day :flower:

x

Congrats Pinkie on being pupo! How are you feeling? Try & take it easy, put your feet up when you can, eat lots of protein & drink milk/water..sending you lots of positive vibes & baby dust :dust::dust:

:hugs:

Hope you get the answers you need hun so that you can move forward with fet.x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->