IVF Cycle in August

Hey ladies,

Well, i've spoken to the fertility clinic and they are going to book my review in. I have to call Nov/Dec on the first day of my period so we can start a FET round. They are estimating transfer for Feb 3rd 2014. So, I will either have a really rubbish or fantastic 29th birthday :p xx

Hey ladies,

Well, i've spoken to the fertility clinic and they are going to book my review in. I have to call Nov/Dec on the first day of my period so we can start a FET round. They are estimating transfer for Feb 3rd 2014. So, I will either have a really rubbish or fantastic 29th birthday :p xx

As they say New Year, New Start BabyD :hugs: have yourself some little fun - you truly deserve it and then get back to business x

Cj... Hope that is just early. Did you say when you are going back in?

Baby, thinking of you and hope that you can relax and enjoy the next few months. I am sure they will seem slow but in the grand scheme of things you are a healthy young lady nd will get that baby.

Tee, were you seeing an OB this week? How novel!? When is that?

Hope you all are well. Any symptoms in tww?

I am offically PUPO!!! :happydance::happydance:

So, it didn't exactly go according to plan. We were told that only 2 of our 4 embryos were suitable for transfer and one was an early blastocyst and the other a 2CC and they wanted to transfer both of them to give us a chance. Well i burst into tears... I wasn't expecting this and i thought we'd have a supersonic because of how well they were all doing and i hadn't prepared myself for two to be transferred (we were told their policy is only one) So once i calmed down a bit we decided to go with the two embryo transfer and I am now PUPO with two embabies - i still cant quite get my head around it. They are safely back in their natural environment and I am praying that both or even one continue to grow and develop. I will do a pregnancy test on Sunday 13th October [-o< send me lots of positive vibes.

Just got back from acupuncture so feeling nice and relaxed then hoping OH is going to take me for a nice meal.

Wanted to say a big thank you to all you lovely ladies on here you have been so supportive - hope everyone is feeling well and having a good day :flower:

x

Congrats Pinkie on being pupo! How are you feeling? Try & take it easy, put your feet up when you can, eat lots of protein & drink milk/water..sending you lots of positive vibes & baby dust :dust::dust:

:hugs:

Thanks Lexus - surprisingly i am feeling fine, i thought id be going out my head but i am doing quite well not to think about it. I am keeping busy and have lots of nice days planned for the next week so that is helping.

Sorry to hear you havent been well, hope you are feeling better x

Cj... Hope that is just early. Did you say when you are going back in?

Baby, thinking of you and hope that you can relax and enjoy the next few months. I am sure they will seem slow but in the grand scheme of things you are a healthy young lady nd will get that baby.

Tee, were you seeing an OB this week? How novel!? When is that?

Hope you all are well. Any symptoms in tww?

Hi there Qwerty! How are you doing? I had my first OB appointment yesterday! Everything went fantastic. I got a lot of googy bags with prenatals and books. My next appointment is the 30th to hear the heartbeat. Because I have a titled uterus I might not be able to hear it so if that's the case he'll do an ultrasound.

It's going to be so weird waiting a whole 4 weeks when I was so used to going on once a week LOL.

Oh cool! Free stuff is the best!! Glad your appointment went well. I was so lucky that we got to hear heartbeat right away. We actually lost track of our nurse so the doc went ahead and started the ultrasound because my husband was there and she tracked us down by hearing the little pumper!!! It's insane.

Feeling ok. Still not much except a bit wasted. So hard to wait the two weeks - I can't imagine four. We go back again next Tuesday though so we are kinda getting closer.

I know the feeling! Come about 1pm I need a nap. I even go to bed super early! I'm just spent!

I can't wait to hear the heartbeat, I hope we are able to with the way my uterus is. I just want to hear it. Seeing the flicker was amazing, but I'm ready for the next step LOL.

After that I won't see the doc until my 18th week. YIKES, I am going to go mad. LOL

Just a quick hello to you all. Didn't want you all to think I had just abandoned ship but nothing prepared me for the heartbreak of this not working......Devastated is not the word......No tears at the moment as I have cried so many these last few days:cry: but feel so tired, numb and exhausted.

But I don't want to bring doom and gloom to you all so will drop by to see how you are all doing.

Lots of love and luck to you all.

xxx

Just a quick hello to you all. Didn't want you all to think I had just abandoned ship but nothing prepared me for the heartbreak of this not working......Devastated is not the word......No tears at the moment as I have cried so many these last few days:cry: but feel so tired, numb and exhausted.

But I don't want to bring doom and gloom to you all so will drop by to see how you are all doing.

xxx

:hugs:
good to hear from you emmi. lots of love and luck your way and try to take care of yourself.

Oh Emmi- I am so sorry, I know how you feel. xx I really hope you get a second chance. Take care of each other xxx

xxx

Emmi - it's good to hear from you.
I don't know what to say, I am so sad to hear this wasnt your time, why is life so cruel sometimes. Give yourself some grieving time, look after one another and i truely hope that your time will come soon. Big Hugs :hugs:
xx

I'm sorry to hear that emmi - thinking of you

I'm waiting on my 2nd beta my first one was really low. At 41......I'm so stressed they are preparing me for a non viable pregnancy

Emmi - I am so sad for you. I really hope that you do get a second chance at this. <3

Cj I am crossing my fingers for you!!!

Well this round is over....my levels went down...but I have 7 frosties left ....so it's not over

Well this round is over....my levels went down...but I have 7 frosties left ....so it's not over

I am so sorry! But keep up that positive attitude!!! Keep us posted on the FET cycle. I have heard GREAT things about the FET. <3

Sorry to hear that CJohnson. Hope you have good luck in the frostie round- I am hoping it will be the one for me too. xx

Cj and babyd really pulling for you guys for your first FET. I agree w tee try to keep that positive attitude. I know it's easier said than done.

Emmi sending prayers and hugs your way sweetie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->