IVF Cycle in August

Well this round is over....my levels went down...but I have 7 frosties left ....so it's not over

So sorry cj. I don't know if this makes it better or worse but at least you know you CAN get pregnant. It will happen for you. Lots of evidence that frozen cycles are actually more successful than fresh so I am crossing my fingers for you and babydancing

Well this round is over....my levels went down...but I have 7 frosties left ....so it's not over

So sorry cj. I don't know if this makes it better or worse but at least you know you CAN get pregnant. It will happen for you. Lots of evidence that frozen cycles are actually more successful than fresh so I am crossing my fingers for you and babydancing

Agree with Qwerty about the FET. I've heard a lot of success stories!

I'm just waiting or my levels to drop to 0 and talk to the re about fet, I honestly don't know much about them, if like to start right away but somehow I doubt they will allow me to

I have to ring with my period in December to start medicated FET with estimated ET of 3rd February. From what I understand I will be on the Norethisterone and Buserelin then Oestrogen patches to build up womb lining. I presume progesterone after transfer. xx

Update: Just received my FET cycle letter. My FET Transfer is booked for 3/2/14. I have to ring first day of period in December to start Down reg. In addition to Norethisterone, Buserelin, Cyclogest, Estradiol and Ovitrelle, I also get Gestone injections to prevent an early bleed like this cycle. xx

I'm so impatient for that long of a wait.....

I think you have to wait for 2 natural periods and let your body have a break from all the drugs. Also, a FET cycle takes 4-6 weeks with the down regging etc xx

Emmi...sorry hon that this cycle didn't work. :cry: When is your review with the hospital? Take time to allow your body to heal both emotionally & physically as you've been through so much...have you considered taking supplements like coq 10 for egg quality & acupuncture to help you relax? :hugs: :hugs:

Baby...before you know it Dec will be here & your be starting your fet! :thumbup:

CJ...good luck when you start your fet journey :hugs:

Pinkie...how are you feeling? :hugs:

Tee & Qwerty...how are you both? Still haven't managed to do my pregnancy ticker but I'm 6 weeks & 1 day preggers! Don't have morning sickness as such but do feel nauseated every now, weird taste in mouth in the morning, constipation (still!) & more hungry than usual! :wacko: :hugs:

Hi Lexus, good to hear from you - wow 6 weeks that has gone fast. When do you have your scan? Glad to hear you are well :hugs:

I am doing good, i dont feel any different but its early days so not expecting to. I have the joys of feeling abit bloated and constipated too, its got to be these pregestrones. I have been off work and got lots of nice things planned so thats keeping me busy, my test date is next Sunday I am counting down the days.

BabyD - good news on the FET, it will be here before you know it - CJ, you will not be far behind.

Hope all you other lovely ladies are doing well, have a lovely weekend x

Emmi...sorry hon that this cycle didn't work. :cry: When is your review with the hospital? Take time to allow your body to heal both emotionally & physically as you've been through so much...have you considered taking supplements like coq 10 for egg quality & acupuncture to help you relax? :hugs: :hugs:

Baby...before you know it Dec will be here & your be starting your fet! :thumbup:

CJ...good luck when you start your fet journey :hugs:

Pinkie...how are you feeling? :hugs:

Tee & Qwerty...how are you both? Still haven't managed to do my pregnancy ticker but I'm 6 weeks & 1 day preggers! Don't have morning sickness as such but do feel nauseated every now, weird taste in mouth in the morning, constipation (still!) & more hungry than usual! :wacko: :hugs:

Hi Lexus! I feel the same - some small waves of nausea but not every really bad. I alternate from having no appetite (which is weird for me) and being starving. Glad things are going well!! I'll be going in for an 8 week scan on Tuesday... eee!

Hi Ladies, I hope you dont mind but i am not having a great day and really could do with off loading - I am feeling very emotional this evening :cry:
I had a call from my brother and his girlfriend of 5 minutes is 12 weeks pregnant, I just really didnt need to hear this in my TWW, it doesnt help that i really dont like this girl and now my brother is trapped forever. Oh and to top it off she has kindly tagged me in her scan photo on facebook, why???

Also its only day 4 of the transfer and today ive been having dull achey pains really low down, i am freaking out because i dont know what my body is doing, did anyone else have this? I am trying to think in a positive way but feeling upset today :cry: Maybe its just a bad day, i need a good night sleep and hopefully will feel better tomorrow?

Sorry for the rant and gloomy mail, promise i will be happier tomorrow.

Good night all x

Hi Ladies, I hope you dont mind but i am not having a great day and really could do with off loading - I am feeling very emotional this evening :cry:
I had a call from my brother and his girlfriend of 5 minutes is 12 weeks pregnant, I just really didnt need to hear this in my TWW, it doesnt help that i really dont like this girl and now my brother is trapped forever. Oh and to top it off she has kindly tagged me in her scan photo on facebook, why???

Also its only day 4 of the transfer and today ive been having dull achey pains really low down, i am freaking out because i dont know what my body is doing, did anyone else have this? I am trying to think in a positive way but feeling upset today :cry: Maybe its just a bad day, i need a good night sleep and hopefully will feel better tomorrow?

Sorry for the rant and gloomy mail, promise i will be happier tomorrow.

Good night all x

Pinkie - forgive me for being super pissy with you - i am sure that won't help. i just feel so bad for you because i have had similar things happen to me recently (friend tagged me in pic of birth of her second baby which was no problem for them at all)

this sucks :( facebook sucks. i'm sorry you're not into this girl. (lol i do love that you called her his gf of five min)

in other news... i think it's a really good sign that you're all crampy. hard for me to really remember unfortunately because i wrote off EVERYTHING as being a side effect of the retrieval or of the progesterone but i think i had that as well

Thanks Qwerty - Facebook is the devils site at the moment I am thinking of coming off it for a bit. Why are some people so insensitive?

I think the news today has just made me over think things my mind has been on over drive, even thinking silly things like 'if this doesnt work i dont know how i am going to spend christmas day with my family while she is sitting there rubbing her belly'. This is the only pregnancy that has bothered me for a long time.

Right i've had my little cry and rant, tomorrow i am going back to switching my brain off and not thinking about every twinge i have and if i do have a twinge, its a good one :flower:

x

Good morning ladies! How is everyone? Tee are you hugging a toilet yet? Strawberry and Lexus how you feeling? Pinkie, hope that you're feeling better today. Hi to everyone else... cj hang in there. when do you see your doc again?

AFM starting to get queasy. DH made amazing supper last night and it took me about two hours to get through it because I felt gross. Have 8 week scan tomorrow! Was so worried and nervous last week but feeling a little bit more confident today.

Morning ladies!

Pinkie - Hang in there, people really don't get what we are going through. IVF is so different than just "oops, I'm pregnant!" We IVFers worry from the the start of BCP to probably the birth of our children. WE are machines, hahah!

Qwerty - I am not hugging the toilet...yet. I swore I could have woken up in the middle of the night and started. My stomach was burning and I was feeling a little queasy. I think I was hungry. Also I woke up THREE times to use the bathroom. Lately it's been only once.

AFM: The hubby and I did some maternity shopping last night. I am now unable to button up my jeans without it making me look like I'm in a sausage casing. I got a pair of the belly fit jeans and I swear I will never wear regular jeans again. OMG no buttoning and no zipping, I'm sold! Also got a pair of slack for work, the weather is finally starting to cool down here. Besides feeling a bit nauseous, I have been reallllllllly tired and I've had mild, VERY MILD cramping. No spotting, so I'm not worried and just think it's my uterus growing.

I had dinner with my mother in law for her birthday last night and the first thing she saw was my belly. She was surprised and said "omg, what is this?" hahah So I guess I am getting bigger. YAY! HAHAH

I hope everyone is doing well and had a great weekend. Emmi - I am thinking of you and I am hoping you are doing well. XOXO

Tee does your mother in law know? I hope she wasn't just being dense... Glad you got some new pants! I'm holding out and just have my jeans unbuttoned all day... Kinda pervy

Tee does your mother in law know? I hope she wasn't just being dense... Glad you got some new pants! I'm holding out and just have my jeans unbuttoned all day... Kinda pervy

Oh yeah she knows, our families were in the loop the whole way with our IVF journey. I just hadn't seen her since the transfer and I guess in two months I've aired up a bit HAHAH

HAHAHAH pervy! I was having a hard time getting my jeans up my thighs. LOL I think it's time to break out the leg work out DVDs :cry:

Pinkie- I know exactly what you mean by overthinking and flipping your mind ahead to christmas already, I think that's what infertility does to all of us- we end up thinking the worst and other peoples updates get us more anxious and worried. How are you feeling otherwise? You're testing this coming weekend, right?

Tee and qwerty love hearing all your updates... I can't wait till I'm busting out of my pants lol! And I can't wait till I have more symptoms although I should be careful what I wish for cause apparently all women in my fam get terrible ms.

Over here, we just got back from a nice weekend away at a spa, it was very relaxing and I was too paranoid to get a massage or anything so I just napped a lot and went to a few classes they offered- kakaying and cooking demonstrations. So that was nice. I have my next beta tomorrow wish me luck!

Good to hear from you ladies, love hearing your stories and that your bumps are coming along nicely.

Strawberry, your weekend sounds lovely i definitely need one of those - good luck tomorrow hun.

I am feeling ok now im over the shock. I am still cramping but trying to stop over analysing everything and stay positive, im not bleeding - yet- so that's got to be a good sign. Yes testing on Sunday if i can hold out until then.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->