• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF Cycle in August

I'm sure it gets to where it needs to be in the end. The timing is prob more important. x

I totally empathise re: the desperation for it to work. It's playing on my mind constantly too. We can only do our best and hope we get our little take home babies. :)

My scan is Wednesday morning hun xx

Yep - we can only do what's best but it's so hard. We went for a picnic in the Cotswolds today and I kept wondering if we would do it in a years time with our plus one.......Siiiiigh

Gosh - all happening for us both next week!!! Eeeeek!!! xxx

Thanks Emmi - they are going surprisingly well, I cant believe how calm I am about injecting already, lets hope i stay this calm throughout the process - wishful thinking!

Good luck with the scan on Tues, positive thoughts and you will be fine, let us know how it goes x

I think after the first couple of times are a bit tricky - was laying everything out and doing everything so carefully. But then I think that you just get the knack.

Thank you Honey - just will be so relieved to know that all is okay and I can get stimming!!!

xxx

Just curious to know which clinics you are all at - am at Care in Northampton :flower:

I'm satellite treatment with Truro and Plymouth (Cornwall). xx

Oooo - that's a nice part of the world! Hope that they are nice there - so important to feel comfortable and have your trust in them! xxx

Hi Lexus, I am still on down reg, got scan next Wednesday and hoping the meds are doing what they should- who knowa. I accidentally injected in my left thigh today when it should have been the right, but I was just so tired this morning.

I have also had a dull head ache these past few days and trying to keep my fluid intake up. Good luck with your scan tomorrow. xx

Hope everyone else is doing okay :) xx

I am constantly forgetting which thigh I used the night before but I just figured that as long as I get it in me - that's what's important! Drink lots of water - I really think it helps in keeping headaches at bay!

x

This is me! I can't remember which thigh & am grateful that the injection goes in without a fight!.x

Ha - I have so much chunk on my thighs that I have never felt a thing.
Ahhh - you are in London! How I miss the city!! x

I spent most of my career in London - came up to Warwick for a job as I really wanted to buy a property and I thought that I would get back in a few years. Well that was the plan and then I met my hubby - so that put an end to heading back......Miss it like crazy:wacko:

I am at birmingham womens hospital, I cant fault them... Yet!

I am orginally from Harrow, Middx moved to Birmingham 6 years ago for the OH. Took some getting use to but love it here now x

Ahhhh - we had looked at Birmingham Women's hospital as it's not too far from Warwick. The stats were better for my age group in Northampton but I have heard really good things about Brum. Birmingham is a great city - we go there a bit as we have friends there :happydance:

Hi everyone,

Transfer went really well. Didn't hurt at all, went to acupuncture after and chilled out. Now going out to chill dinner at pub down the street with hubby. Kind of best day ever because we are so happy that right now I am pregnant... In a way...

We transferred one 4AA blastocyst at 5days old that was perfect. We will see who is still alive tomorrow but will probably freeze the rest. We had 5 fertilize and 5 growing the whole time looking pretty good. Not sure what quality is worth freezing or not... Will have to stalk some threads tomorrow morning... Some were still a stage behind and grade cc so hopefully that gets better.

Tee! Thinking of your and hope yours went well too!

Thanks again ladies for your support and good luck with injections. Y will make it!!

Hi everyone,

Transfer went really well. Didn't hurt at all, went to acupuncture after and chilled out. Now going out to chill dinner at pub down the street with hubby. Kind of best day ever because we are so happy that right now I am pregnant... In a way...

We transferred one 4AA blastocyst at 5days old that was perfect. We will see who is still alive tomorrow but will probably freeze the rest. We had 5 fertilize and 5 growing the whole time looking pretty good. Not sure what quality is worth freezing or not... Will have to stalk some threads tomorrow morning... Some were still a stage behind and grade cc so hopefully that gets better.

Thanks again ladies for your support and good luck with injections. Y will make it!!

Congrats on being PUPO!!! :happydance: sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!! xx

Hi everyone,

Wishing you all wonderful things - all sounds great so am keeping everything crossed. xxx

Hi everyone,

Sounds amazing well done, I am wishing you all the luck x

Hi everyone,

Thats great news Querty, your PUPO! :happydance: sending you lots of :dust:

Ladies hope you are all doing well..:hugs:

I went for my 3rd scan today, felt sick in the morning as if I was going for an interview!..luckily oh was able to come this time so I wasn't alone.

Doc started scanning & told me that my lining was good and that I had 3 follicles on my left ovary and my right ovary was quiet! The ones on my left measured 16, 15 and under 10mm which means they grew well in the 5 days since I was last scanned.

I'm happy as it means we can continue with IVF..I have another scan this Wed to make sure they are still growing and all going well EC will be booked for this Friday!:thumbup:

My follicle numbers may not be that great but all it takes is one egg ( fx there's more than that!)

:hugs:

Lexus, this is amazing news I am so happy for you whoop :happydance: What did you do to get them to grow so quickly in 5 days?

EC on Friday, how exciting!! And you are right it only takes one - keep those positive thoughts it seems to be working.

x

Ladies hope you are all doing well..:hugs:

I went for my 3rd scan today, felt sick in the morning as if I was going for an interview!..luckily oh was able to come this time so I wasn't alone.

Doc started scanning & told me that my lining was good and that I had 3 follicles on my left ovary and my right ovary was quiet! The ones on my left measured 16, 15 and under 10mm which means they grew well in the 5 days since I was last scanned.

I'm happy as it means we can continue with IVF..I have another scan this Wed to make sure they are still growing and all going well EC will be booked for this Friday!:thumbup:

My follicle numbers may not be that great but all it takes is one egg ( fx there's more than that!)

:hugs:

So happy to hear that - go little follicles!!!! I so hope that they do a little more growing and that all is good for Friday. I know it's so hard but it really does just take that one fighting amazing egg!! But as you say - there maybe a little growth spurt!!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->