• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF Cycle in August

Thanks ladies..I think it took a little while longer for my stimms to kick in as I was down regging for ages and my body hasn't had any form of birth control in yonks + they have me on a high dose of Menopur!!

Good luck with your scans Pinkie & Emmi..rooting for you both.xx

Thanks ladies..I think it took a little while longer for my stimms to kick in as I was down regging for ages and my body hasn't had any form of birth control in yonks + they have me on a high dose of Menopur!!

Good luck with your scans Pinkie & Emmi..rooting for you both.xx

It gets a wee bit tiring trying to explain to folk the whole process - nothing is set in stone because of the nature of the suppression and stimms! Hey ho!

Thank you for that - you take care and rest up!! x

Hi ladies,

How are you all? Hope your scans etc are going well?

My scan was brought forward a day, clinic's miscalculation, and everything looked great. My womb lining was so thin it was literally non-existent, my ovaries looked 'nice and quiet' with 4/5 antral follicles to the right and none to left, and so I can start stimms tomorrow. I'm very nervous to draw up the Menopur but I think it will be okay.

xx

Hello Everyone - soooooo - I am officially surpressed so I can finally start stimming!!!! I am so relieved! I seem to have a mini break down just before each stage so heaven knows what I will be like later on! I practically stopped my hubbys circulation by sqeezing his hand so tightly!!!

So onto gonal f tonight!!

Baby dancing I am nervous too but I found a great youtube clip that is great - am sure that you will find something too that will remind you!!

So upwards, stimming and onwards!!!

xxx

Baby/Emmi - yey great news from you both, I am liking all this good news very much :thumbup: lets keep it up.

I think every new stage of this process is nerve racking and it will continue to be until we get that BFP we want and so deserve.

Good luck with the next stage ladies.

Baby, I will be starting Menopur after my baseline scan so let me know how it goes, share any good tips please :winkwink:

I hope to be catching you all up next week, got my baseline scan next Thurs it seems forever away.

x

Thank you Pinkie!

All the waiting for scans is all a bit of a pain....keep busy!! All the things that you have been putting off - do them or book them in your diary!! Helps to make the time go quicker!!! x

Thanks Pinkie. How are you getting on with the Buserelin?? xx
Emmi- great news. Have you got an estimated egg retrieval date? Is Gonal F the same as Menopur?? xx

Emmi- great news. Have you got an estimated egg retrieval date? Is Gonal F the same as Menopur?? xx

No egg retrieval date yet but they scan every other day next week to check on what's going on! Gonal F is different to menupur as I will also be on that from day 8 of stimms - haven't got a clue what the difference is!

x

No egg retrieval date yet but they scan every other day next week to check on what's going on! Gonal F is different to menupur as I will also be on that from day 8 of stimms - haven't got a clue what the difference is!

x

Ah okay. I think it's another form of follicle stimulating hormone. How many vials of menopur are you doing? I'm on 3 with 1 ampule of fluid. I have to inject Clexane too as I have history of DVT. It's all getting exciting isn't it, I am hoping and praying it works for us all xx

x

Ah okay. I think it's another form of follicle stimulating hormone. How many vials of menopur are you doing? I'm on 3 with 1 ampule of fluid. I have to inject Clexane too as I have history of DVT. It's all getting exciting isn't it, I am hoping and praying it works for us all xx

My menupur is 1 with 1 ampule of fluid. I think everyone is different - I have yet to meet anyone who has been on the exact same dose as me!

Yep really hoping and praying for us all. xxx

I have no idea what all these drugs are either?? It sounds like yours have been designed for you where mine is a standard schedule.

After my base line scan next week if all is good i start the menopur and Baby i am doing 3 vials daily too mine is because i have a high FSH. Then have 2nd scan Fri 20th if all looks good i trigger and go in for EC on Mon 23rd- its all so quick! But this is if everything goes according to plan and that doesn't usually happen for me lol!

My buserelin is going surprisingly well, no side effects as yet but it only been 5 days. Just seen the you tube link i dont know what i would have done without that site.

Lots of prays coming from me too xx

I have no idea what all these drugs are either?? It sounds like yours have been designed for you where mine is a standard schedule.

After my base line scan next week if all is good i start the menopur and Baby i am doing 3 vials daily too mine is because i have a high FSH. Then have 2nd scan Fri 20th if all looks good i trigger and go in for EC on Mon 23rd- its all so quick! But this is if everything goes according to plan and that doesn't usually happen for me lol!

My buserelin is going surprisingly well, no side effects as yet but it only been 5 days. Just seen the you tube link i dont know what i would have done without that site.

Lots of prays coming from me too xx

Everyone has different amounts and different medications which kind of make sense as we all have individual needs.

It's hard to think that everything will go to plan as there so many 'what if's'. But all your scan hopefully will monitor you well and that's really not long until 23rd!!! I think I maybe around then or earlier - all guess work until we see how my follies grow - all very nerve wracking!!!

Glad that you are okay on the burserelin - I am okay on that too.:hugs: xx

Fantastic news Emmi, Pinkie, Baby D..I'm so happy for you all that you'll be stimming and that everything is going well with your scans..:happydance:

Nail biting..as I have my 4th scan tomorrow morning to make sure my follicles are growing so that we can proceed with EC..

FX for all of us :hugs:

Fantastic news Emmi, Pinkie, Baby D..I'm so happy for you all that you'll be stimming and that everything is going well with your scans..:happydance:

Nail biting..as I have my 4th scan tomorrow morning to make sure my follicles are growing so that we can proceed with EC..

FX for all of us :hugs:

Oh thinking of you Lexus!! All of this is totally nail biting!!! I am not sleeping too good with all the anxiety but I am hoping I will tonight as at least I am stimming which is a relief!!!

Fingers crossed for your scan. :hugs:xxx

I couldn't sleep at all last night. All the worries of whether I make follies/eggs with my low egg reserve whizzing round. I also keep worrying about the recommended SET transfer and in my mind keep telling myself I should put two embies back, if I make some! Sigh, the things we have to endure to achieve our dreams eh xxx

Baby - tell me about it!! I didn't sleep at all - my mind does not stop whirring!!! I am so tired and feel like a zombie today......So may things to think about!!! I just need to sleep :wacko: xx

Baby - tell me about it!! I didn't sleep at all - my mind does not stop whirring!!! I am so tired and feel like a zombie today......So may things to think about!!! I just need to sleep :wacko: xx

I even had milk and brazil nuts before bed thinking it would help- but nope. :wacko: It's hard to believe we have waited so long for this journey to start and in a few weeks all the meds will be over and our fate then lies with our bodies. :coffee: xx

Yep - that's the long and short of it.......All that we have dreamed about will be revealed to us and that a really is an overwhelming thought.
I have just been really naughty and had a krispy crème - I couldn't help myself - I needed a sugar kick!!

So nothing but healthy healthy for the rest of the day!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->