IVF Cycle in August

Hey ladies, quick update on me, I'm feeling tired/crampy/bloated + bleeding a little bit after EC this morning..Went down at 11am, next thing I remember is the nurse waking me up at 11.45am with everything done!.

They collected 2 eggs from me which I'm grateful for, I would have liked to have more eggs but you have to work with what you have especially due to my age (39) & what with high fsh & low amh.. I'm praying & have fx that both will mature & fertilise by tomorrow as the embryologist will be ringing in the morning to let us know..nerve wracking! :hugs:

Hope you are all doing well :hugs

Well Done Lexus, I hope that call comes early in the morning with some amazing news for you. Get plenty of rest tonight and I hope you feel better. Are you off work tomorrow?

On that note what time is everyone taking off work after EC and ET? I am thinking of taking two weeks off from the day of EC so i have days of rest after both. I've had no holiday this year and desperate for a break.

So much for me not having any side effects, I have been very emotional today, had a good cry and now feeling better. And because i cant have wine i have brought myself some of these new Becks Blue non alcoholic beers, they are pretty good! :beer:

x

Got my call from the hospital at 8.40am, from the two eggs they collected yesterday, one has fertilised..I have one embryo..yippee!:happydance:

Embryologist said the other egg hadn't fertilised but this one had & was good, ET booked for Mon at 9am, 3 day transfer, keep your fx & me in your prayers that my one embryo continues to do well & Mon goes smoothly for us!:hugs:

No more injections & still have some Menopur & Suprecur left over, not sure what to do with them? Started my suppositories last night & um have never put anything up my bum before! :blush:

I'm still bloated and having mild type cramps on left side where they did EC yesterday..plus I'm full of wind to!:loo: I'm bored with taking it easy & resting as normally on a Sat I'm down the gym, suppose I can read or watch yet more TV :winkwink:

How are you doing Emmi? Pinkie? Baby? Everyday we are one step nearer to our dreams :hugs:

Well Done Lexus, I hope that call comes early in the morning with some amazing news for you. Get plenty of rest tonight and I hope you feel better. Are you off work tomorrow?

On that note what time is everyone taking off work after EC and ET? I am thinking of taking two weeks off from the day of EC so i have days of rest after both. I've had no holiday this year and desperate for a break.

So much for me not having any side effects, I have been very emotional today, had a good cry and now feeling better. And because i cant have wine i have brought myself some of these new Becks Blue non alcoholic beers, they are pretty good! :beer:

x

I took off one day for the collection and a morning the day after and had my transfer on a Sunday so didn't have to take any time off work.

Lexus was thinking of you all morning, yey congratulations, go go embryo =D> I am keeping everything crossed for you and praying for a smooth transfer on Monday.

I would suggest taking all you meds with you to the hospital on Monday for them to dispose of? Make the most of a relaxing weekend and get yourself ready for the big ET :happydance: I am so pleased for you :hugs:

I am doing ok, desperately waiting for the AF to arrive so i know i can go for my 1st scan on Thurs but i cant feel anything so dont think it will be here too soon. So annoying!

Qwerty - How is TWW going and how are you feeling?

x

Qwerty, sorry didn't mean not to ask how you was doing when I typed this morning! :dohh: Fx for you when you poas tomorrow :hugs:

Lexus was thinking of you all morning, yey congratulations, go go embryo =D> I am keeping everything crossed for you and praying for a smooth transfer on Monday.

I would suggest taking all you meds with you to the hospital on Monday for them to dispose of? Make the most of a relaxing weekend and get yourself ready for the big ET :happydance: I am so pleased for you :hugs:

I am doing ok, desperately waiting for the AF to arrive so i know i can go for my 1st scan on Thurs but i cant feel anything so dont think it will be here too soon. So annoying!

Qwerty - How is TWW going and how are you feeling?

x

Pinkie, try not to worry my AF took a few days longer to come when I started Suprecur maybe that's what's happening with you? :shrug:

Qwerty, sorry didn't mean not to ask how you was doing when I typed this morning! :dohh: Fx for you when you poas tomorrow :hugs:

You're cute :) thanks for thinking of me. At first I was totally convinced I was pregnant with ll the cramping and sore boobs but now I still don't have any symptoms and the ones I had are side effects of the progesterone... I know it's early still and will try to stay positive. Really excited to test tomorrow.

You're cute :) thanks for thinking of me. At first I was totally convinced I was pregnant with ll the cramping and sore boobs but now I still don't have any symptoms and the ones I had are side effects of the progesterone... I know it's early still and will try to stay positive. Really excited to test tomorrow.

BFP!!!!!!!!

BFP!!!!!!!!

:happydance: Congratulations Qwerty! :happydance:

Oh my - have been away for the weekend and now coming back to some fabulous news!!

Qwerty - I am so so so happy for you!!! That's the most wonderful news - totally doing the happy dance for you:happydance:

Lexus - am praying that your super embryo does you proud!!! Wising you all the best for tomorrow!!!

Pinkie - my AF was 5 days late from the burserelin - was totally climbing the walls but it will come.

Am getting ready for my first stimms scans tomorrow - feel a bit sick with nerves. Hubby can't come so gonna have to tough it out:wacko: Am feeling so bloated and uncomfortable - what to do:hissy::hissy:

Am lucky in that I work for myself - not sure I would be juggling this with work - all the stress and emotions! Hats of to you ladies:flower:

Hope that everyone is having a lovely Sunday. xxx

Qwerty - WOW, I have been feeling very emotional this weekend and your news has just lifted my mood right up, this is fantastic you go girl :happydance:

Lexus - thinking of you and good luck for tomorrow :hugs:

Emmi - i remember you climbing those walls lol its so frustrating isnt it, i need it to come before Thurs otherwise everything gets pushed back a week! I've told the OH he might have to get his groove on :sex:

Luckily my boss is being great and HR confirmed the company policy allows you time off for IVF so i am very lucky, i can have all appointments and 3 sick days for EC but i have saved most of my holiday for the year so fingers crossed i get to the ET stage we can go away for a bit.

Enjoy your evening x

Oh I forgot to say - Emmi good luck with the scan tomorrow, be brave.

Looking forward to hearing lots of good news tomorrow. x

Thank you Pinkie! And remember that if AF hasn't come by day 40 - they can give you something to bring it on. x

Glad to hear things are going well on here..

AFM...Day 5 of Menopur, 2 days until first follicle scan and 5 days until the final scan...eek....I keep talking to my eggs and asking them to behave and grow!!! No real symptoms from the Menopur... xx

Ha - me too! I talk to them, sing to them and rub my belly! Hubby's hasn't got the hang of it but I will let him off!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->