IVF Cycle in August

Ha - me too! I talk to them, sing to them and rub my belly! Hubby's hasn't got the hang of it but I will let him off!! x

I asked my hubby to talk to them tonight...he said "ummm hi eggs".... and walked off lol xx

Good luck with your scan today Emmi....hope them follies are looking good xx

Lexus- Good luck with your egg transfer. Remember, it only takes one. xx

How is everyone today - Lexus - how was the egg collection? Thinking of you. Pinkie - has AF finally appeared. Baby - how have you been doing.

Funny calling you all these names - just for the record - my name is Becky and Emmi is actually my pooch :flower:

I am just back from the clinic - I even took my doggie for the hours journey there and back as I was that nervous and needed the company!!

From what I recall - I have about 10 or so follies on my right sizes between 7 and 11 and about 6 or so follies on my left about the same size. My lining is 6.8....I haven't got a clue what any of this means but the nurse was pleased and said to introduce my menupur tomorrow along with gonal and burserelin.

All going well - EC beginning with next week.

Now I have been through some things in life but never have I been so anxious and so nerve wracked in my life.....This journey is something else - Lordy.

xxx

Hope you are all well & had a great weekend..:coffee:

Had my ET today at 9am, had to force eat my breakfast as was nervous.:wacko:

It was a good transfer according to the doctor & nurse, they transferred my one embie (6 cell) & gave me a scan picture of it..it looks like a round bright star in the middle of my womb! (doc explained that embryo is placed in a solution which we could see on screen). Embryologist said that my embie was in the middle of high & low quality & that we had a good chance..fx & [-o<[-o<

I was lying down for 5 mins then the nurse said I could get dressed & do a wee! Was told to take things easy but to carry on as normal, so went Asda for a few things & used a trolley not a basket!

Beta blood test on 23rd. When can I poas? :hugs:

Qwerty..great news on your bfp, hopefully I'll be joining you in 2 weeks time! :happydance:

Pinkie..have you started your stims yet? :hugs:

Baby..gd luck for your scan tomorrow :hugs:

Emmi/Becky...what a lovely number of follies you have & your lining is good to! Are you starting Menopur tonight? How much? :hugs:

It was a good transfer according to the doctor & nurse, they transferred my one embie (6 cell) & gave me a scan picture of it..it looks like a round bright star in the middle of my womb! (doc explained that embryo is placed in a solution which we could see on screen). Embryologist said that my embie was in the middle of high & low quality & that we had a good chance..fx & [-o<[-o<

I was lying down for 5 mins then the nurse said I could get dressed & do a wee! Was told to take things easy but to carry on as normal, so went Asda for a few things & used a trolley not a basket!

Lexus congrats!!!!!!! Take good care of yourself. Sounds like you did a three day embryo transfer? I transferred one 5d blast and POAS for first time 7 days after the transfer and ever the cheap strips showed up positive. So if you have a super sensitive test I am sure you could see it before then... But add two days for the difference... So next Wednesday would be the same as what I did. I am sure you could do it earlier but make sure it is at least nine days after your trigger shot so you don't get false pos.

Emmi it sounds good regarding your lining and follicles! I think they like to have lining above a nine but the HCG trigger shot helps a huge amount and you still have a week until EC? Good luck!

Hi all. So I thought I was going to get on here over the last week, but I honestly was so lazy! I am back at work today and I will get caught up!

Update on me:

Went to the doc and gave us our grades of our blasts. We had one AAA grade blast and because we do want one healthy baby I trusted my doc when he suggested we transfer the one amazing blast. So that is what we did. We ended up having 6 frozen blasts all grading from AB's to AC's and B's. I am a very lucky girl.

Since the transfer on Tuesday, I've been in bed, serioulsy on bed rest. I know I went a little over board but I want to do it all right, and cautiously. It's my first cycle, I'm trying anything and everything.

Since Tuesday, I've been super thirsty, waking up and drinking tons of water, I've been burping like crazy. Light cramps, but not like AF. Now I'm trying to not get my hopes up, so I am also thinking, this could be from the progesterone and estrogen patches. LOL

Needless to say, I am a wreck in this 2WW. I woke up this morning wanting to test so bad, but I held back. I am 6dp5dt and will Beta test on Friday morning. AH!

OK - now I am going to read the boards to catch up on all you wonderful ladies. I missed you!! Again, I am sorry for not being on more, but I was sort of a wreck LOL.

Hi everyone,

Transfer went really well. Didn't hurt at all, went to acupuncture after and chilled out. Now going out to chill dinner at pub down the street with hubby. Kind of best day ever because we are so happy that right now I am pregnant... In a way...

We transferred one 4AA blastocyst at 5days old that was perfect. We will see who is still alive tomorrow but will probably freeze the rest. We had 5 fertilize and 5 growing the whole time looking pretty good. Not sure what quality is worth freezing or not... Will have to stalk some threads tomorrow morning... Some were still a stage behind and grade cc so hopefully that gets better.

Tee! Thinking of your and hope yours went well too!

Thanks again ladies for your support and good luck with injections. Y will make it!!

I am so sorry I missed this. We transfered a AAA grade blast and just transfered the one. So happy for you! :happydance:

Hello Everyone - soooooo - I am officially surpressed so I can finally start stimming!!!! I am so relieved! I seem to have a mini break down just before each stage so heaven knows what I will be like later on! I practically stopped my hubbys circulation by sqeezing his hand so tightly!!!

So onto gonal f tonight!!

Baby dancing I am nervous too but I found a great youtube clip that is great - am sure that you will find something too that will remind you!!

So upwards, stimming and onwards!!!

xxx

YAY EMMI!!! :happydance: I am so so happy for you!!!

Qwerty, sorry didn't mean not to ask how you was doing when I typed this morning! :dohh: Fx for you when you poas tomorrow :hugs:

You're cute :) thanks for thinking of me. At first I was totally convinced I was pregnant with ll the cramping and sore boobs but now I still don't have any symptoms and the ones I had are side effects of the progesterone... I know it's early still and will try to stay positive. Really excited to test tomorrow.

BFP!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY I am so so so so happy for you!! WOO HOOO!!!!!

Lexus - that all sounds fab. Take it easy and I will keep everything and anything crossed for you. Talk and sing to little embie - he/she is so wanted in this world:hugs:

Tee - good to hear from you - I was totally wondering if you were okay so glad to hear that all things are going well. You got some real winners amongst your embie so am cheering you on Honey!!!! Can only imagine how the 2ww is like - I will be truly a little bonkers during that time.

Thanks Lexus and Qwerty - I am getting more and more nervous/crazy with each stage.
Tomorrow - I start on the menupur along with the burserelin and gonal f. My trigger is pregnyl.

So hopefully - in a weeks time - my little embies will grow and so will my lining!! Praying so hard that all goes to plan. :hugs: xxx

Congrats on your SUPER EMBABY! That's what I keep calling my one embaby we transfered. I'm on my 2ww on day 6. I was told that you should wait at least 10 days after trigger so the HCG is out of your system. I've been googling A LOT while on bed rest. LOL

I am so happy for you and looking forward to your BFP!!!:happydance:

Lexus congrats!!!!!!! Take good care of yourself. Sounds like you did a three day embryo transfer? I transferred one 5d blast and POAS for first time 7 days after the transfer and ever the cheap strips showed up positive. So if you have a super sensitive test I am sure you could see it before then... But add two days for the difference... So next Wednesday would be the same as what I did. I am sure you could do it earlier but make sure it is at least nine days after your trigger shot so you don't get false pos.

Emmi it sounds good regarding your lining and follicles! I think they like to have lining above a nine but the HCG trigger shot helps a huge amount and you still have a week until EC? Good luck!

Thanks Qwerty, I'm sure I'm going to have lots of tww questions for you until then! :winkwink: It was a 3 day transfer because I only had one embie they couldn't wait to see if it made it to 5 day blast..it's home in my womb now & can grow! :hugs:

Wow there is some great updates on here... well done ladies.

Lexus - 'it's home in my womb' i love that! all sounds great keeping everything crossed for you. Come on BFP! [-o<

Tee - Welcome back we missed you. Dont be sorry for not being on here, this is all one hell of mind blower and sometimes we just need to switch off from it all and do what we feel is best for ourselves. Great news on the transfer, come on BFP! [-o<

Emmi - Very cute that you took your pooch for some support, he would probably be more useful than my OH lol. EC next week how exciting, everytime i think of that it makes my stomach drop. Sounds like its all moving in the right direction, good luck with the menopur.

Baby D/Qwerty - hope you are both getting on ok x

No sign of AF it just typical i have two more days and if it doesnt show then i have to re-arrange my scan til next week. I just want to move on to the next stage now.

I am so emotional and ratty at the moment that it's just aswell hubby didn't come - my little Emmi is just the very cutest thing and was great company.

Yep - egg collection is proper stomach churning......One day at a time though that's really difficult.....

Pray that AF comes soon for you. Hope that you are okay - I felt terrible with the wait for it to come!!! Not sure what you can do to encourage it!!! So ironic - we never want AF to come when trying to conceive but the moment we want it to hurry up....:wacko: xxx

Wow there is some great updates on here... well done ladies.

Lexus - 'it's home in my womb' i love that! all sounds great keeping everything crossed for you. Come on BFP! [-o<

Tee - Welcome back we missed you. Dont be sorry for not being on here, this is all one hell of mind blower and sometimes we just need to switch off from it all and do what we feel is best for ourselves. Great news on the transfer, come on BFP! [-o<

Emmi - Very cute that you took your pooch for some support, he would probably be more useful than my OH lol. EC next week how exciting, everytime i think of that it makes my stomach drop. Sounds like its all moving in the right direction, good luck with the menopur.

Baby D/Qwerty - hope you are both getting on ok x

No sign of AF it just typical i have two more days and if it doesnt show then i have to re-arrange my scan til next week. I just want to move on to the next stage now.

I hope AF comes soon for you!!! :growlmad: darn AF!

I feel sick for todays scan...I am petrified that the Menopur isn't working.... roll on 10am!!

Emmi- great scan results, looks like you have got some good follies in there!! Will you transfer one or two??

Lexus- Hope your embie is getting comfy in there for the next 9 months!!

Tee- Hope you're doing well? Really hoping you get that BFP!!

Pinkie- has AF shown her face yet? Hope so!!

Qwerty- Hope you're well :) xx

I think it's natural to think that the menupur isn't working - I was convinced that my stimms weren't doing anything and was totally surprised!!

Not sure how many they will put back - depends what happens at the later stages.....I have started a cheer leading squad for my embies in and out of my womb.

Let us know how you get on. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->