IVF/FET April-May 2019

Wow congratulations!!!
How many dpt are you?

I am 11dp5dfet and I got my bfp yesterday just waiting on the clinic to call back and give me a scan date.

How are you feeling?

Screenshot_20190528-084227_Chrome.jpg

Thank you Holly, They say it comes in 3s.... keeping everything crossed for you

Thank you Kittie, ooh you have a good bfp for 6dpt. I'm 11dpt today so very close together aren't we. OTD is tomorrow for me xx

How are you ladies doing now that you've gotten your positives?

How are you ladies doing now that you've gotten your positives?

Hey sadly mine ended in an early loss. I think the baby stopped developing at around 4+2 as my tests got lighter again from there after having some dark positives until then. Going to plan one more transfer when we are ready as we have one embryo left. But am so so anxious about it atm. Just need to process what's happened.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. How are you?

Hey sadly mine ended in an early loss. I think the baby stopped developing at around 4+2 as my tests got lighter again from there after having some dark positives until then. Going to plan one more transfer when we are ready as we have one embryo left. But am so so anxious about it atm. Just need to process what's happened.

I am so sorry! A loss is always hard to process, especially when you've gone through so much already to be able to see the positive. When you're ready to try again I hope it gives you the sticky bean you deserve. I'm alright, still waiting for transfer day though. Once that gets here I'll be an anxious mess I'm sure.

I am so sorry to read this. Sending you lots of love and strength :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"