• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/FET in Aug'13' - Aug'14' buddies wanted!!*13 BFP's!!**Updates on first page**

PostalMom although he's right when speaking generally, I think the chance of twins are higher in your case because you already have a set of twins. You felt the symptoms early too, and POAS came positives because they generated twice as many hormones as compared to singleton.

Yay!! I can imagine, it might be easier for him to not get his hopes up and keep it controlled until its confirmed etc... but what the heck, I'm very optimistic!!! Happy happy dance! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Postal, I totally agree with Megan. Your symptoms started so early and your number is off the charts. LOL double the joy, twins! I didn't know you had twins before though!

Sunshine, can't believe you have an onion already. . Lol. I have 3 teen daughters from my first marriage. My husband has none of his own. I was blessed with excellent fertility. I had my twins when I was 21. I'm 36 now and tried to reverse My tubes being tied. I'd say that I regret having my tubes tied but my ex was a horrible person. I didn't want any more children with him. I feel guilty talking about it here because not every one had been so fortunate. I have gotten a 3 year taste of the horrific journey of infertility. But like Megan said.. And my Dr said. My body already knows what to do, since I've already had children. It increased my chances.

Yes he's not my RE as I go to westchester office but my RE couldn't do my transfer till later that week and asked if I wanted one if the other too to do it earlier and I said yes. I have a curvature and its like mapping to get that catheter in and he doesn't know my body and yet did an awesome job.....he's very skilled and very nice!

I hope the weather doesn't let us down today and it's at least commutable from here to his office. I'm up since 4am agonizing about our infertility issues. Its gotta be AF on her way, stressing me out. I hope he comes across as a good prospect RE.

Holy s*** ladies! A :bfp:! A very early cautious BFP!
Ok, I gotta relax, I've been in this situation before and it ended up in a chemical. But still, I'm celebrating cautiously today!

I can't wait to tell my DH, but this morning he decided to keep snoozing and just doesn't want to get up! Ugh!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 9
Yeah mizuno, that's really dark for your first test! !! Keep on testing . Stick little bean, stick! !
Afm I wish this cold would go away. Runny nose, ear ache, scratch throat. And a mild headache. DH and I waited over 2 weeks pat transfer to do the deed. Although it was nice, I'm nervous now because my uterus feels tender now. I got up 4 times to go to the bath room last night. I'm not sure if I was having cramping in my sleep or dreaming I was cramping. But I don't think we will do that again soon. Ugh.

Yay for more BFP's! I really hope to join all you lovely ladies in the next month. Can't believe all the possible twin pregnancies! Ya'll better post results as soon as you verify. :winkwink:

I went in for my preoperative bw today, go in for pre-op exam on Thursday, then back in for an u/s next Monday. Today was my first day of meds for this cycle. Started stimming at 5:30p this evening! :happydance: I'm already exhausted from the meds. I don't remember that from stimming last time, so maybe the Prednisone causes that as a side effect for me?

Buny congrats on starting the stims today! Let's hope for lots of good follies!! Good luck hon! :thumbup:

Plex hon where are you? How are you? Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you, miss you here and sending good wishes your way dearie! :hugs:

AFM - A quick check-in, we had our first consultation with Dr. T at SIRM today and I am truly impressed with the experience. He is truly unlike any doctor I have met.

He's advised the standard battery of immunological tests and a uterine biopsy to determine the receptivity of the lining. A trial transfer to test the degree of difficulty with the transfer. And if all those tests come clean, the only factor is the embryo quality to be tested with PGS. He said he would focus on rare and unusual conditions with me, since all the standard factors were cleared and its still undiagnosed.

DH and I agree, we like the roadmap and will be moving ahead with him. Yay! we finally have our RE. :happydance: He seems to be on the same page as us, because he thinks there is no point jumping into a cycle without knowing the answers to all these questions!! :happydance::happydance:

Megan - Congrats on selecting your new RE! I have a good feeling about your next cycle! :hugs:

Buny - Good luck with your current cycle! I hope you get to come home (with great news) soon! My doctor had me on Dexamethasone, which I think serves a similar purpose as Prednisone.

Congrats to all of the ladies with recent BFPs! There seems to have been quite a few lately. :happydance:

Good luck to all of the other ladies who are cycling right now. :dust:

Miz Congratulations! Please all the ladies with BFP spare me some of your luck and baby dust! I had cramps on lower left abdomen at 2dp5dt, then no symptom for 2 days, today at 5dp5dt I have cramps all over the place starting from lower right abdomen for hours now. I tested only at 3dp5dt it was of course a BFN. I don't know if I shall do another one tomorrow morning at 6dp5dt, geez the wait is just crazy.

Bunny, Good luck!! I am sending you all my prayers.

Megan, your road map seems great and I can't think of anything that will stop you from getting preggo, after immune tests, biopsy and PGS. Me too, I am tired of being called "unexplained"!.

Yesterday my step-daughter asked me why we had to do IVF, before I even answered, she said "Oh I know, because Dad is too old". Funny kid!

Bunny yey for starting stims!!!!!
Megan I knew you would like Dr T....he's an amazing RE! SIRM is unlike any other practice I've been to....and they are great at emailing which is an added comfort!

Bunny - great that you started stims already! good luck!

Megan - you are so lucky to find a good doctor who is willing to do all that testing up front. I had to beg my doc for every single test that wasn't routine.

Luciola - those symptoms sound really encouraging. I would say test again!

AFM - I tested again this morning and it's still positive but not any darker... The cramps have also subsided a bit and I'm worried that it's not a good sign. But, must stay positive!

mizuno- Stay positive, girl! You have a line! That is a BFP! As far as darkening goes, one day usually isn't much different. 2-3 days you should notice a change. Once you see a BFP, it really is best if you can possibly hold off to test for a few days. Don't cause yourself needless stress by trying to figure out how quickly the second line is getting darker. I drove myself bat s*** insane doing that when I got my BFP and I really wish I hadn't. It caused me waaaaay more stress than it was worth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->