IVF/FET in Aug'13' - Aug'14' buddies wanted!!*13 BFP's!!**Updates on first page**

Mizuno also some tests only have so much of the dye in them. You can get different results even when testing in the same batch of tests. I had started to stress myself out also until I did a little research online.

Mizuno, I agree try another type of test. Plus mine were light lines the first 2-3 days but by the 5th day it was noticeably darker.

I'm sick. Stupid cold. Still have cramping and occasionally a knife like jab. Constipation sucks. But I find some fiber mix in a glass of oj every night keeps things moving. My study nurse gave me a weeks worth of crinone 8 % and they didn't call in my script until today. My insurance doesn't cover it so I'm asking for an appeal. Hoping they will cover it. Otherwise I will be forced to buy 1 box of 15 for over $200 even using a $50 coupon. If they would have told me I was going to have to pay for the crinone outside of the study, but mandatory by the study, I could have ordered it from Canada for $49 a box. Kinda ticked off. I need a 30 supply. So ya. And I only have 6 left so not enough time for the Canadian ones to get here. They said 16-18 days. I was on the phone all morning. Any one have any left overs lol.

I'm so sorry, PostalMom. I just donated a ton of Crinone to my RE's office at the end of December. I was switched to PIO shortly after my BFP and continued the Crinone with the PIO. I ultimately stopped it because I think it was giving me a yeast infection. :dohh: The mail order pharmacy that my insurance makes me use requires us to order 3 months worth of meds at a time. Maybe your RE can provide you with extra "samples"? Good luck!

I hope your cold goes away soon. :hugs:

Mizuno - hang in there and try not to read into the tests too much. I agree with what the other ladies have said. When is your beta?

thanks everyone for the words of encouragement :) You're right, it's probably still ok, and I should stop testing every day :) My beta is on the 25th. Ugh, it's like a week from now. Anyway, I'll stop complaining and stressing and try to enjoy the BFP for now.

Hi ladies. Did or does anyone else with bfp get muscle pain around the uterus with occasional knife jab pains in the uterus? All the study nurse says is it could be normal. It drives me crazy, random sharp pains. The muscle pains were very low at first but now they are hip and belly button level

Hi ladies. Did or does anyone else with bfp get muscle pain around the uterus with occasional knife jab pains in the uterus? All the study nurse says is it could be normal. It drives me crazy, random sharp pains. The muscle pains were very low at first but now they are hip and belly button level

I'm inclined to say that it could be the uterus stretching and prepping for the baby (babies? :winkwink:). Have you had any bleeding with the muscle pain? When I got my BFP, my doctor said that abdominal cramping would be normal as long as it was accompanied by bleeding. I remember having some minor cramping, but it wasn't too bad. I know that your uterus would still be low at this point, but maybe your previous pregnancies play a factor in where you feel the pain. In any case, I hope it feels better soon! :hugs:

Hi Ladies, I tested today 6dp5dt (GMT+8 timezone) FMU I saw a very faint pink line appear within 3-5min with internet cheapies (Wondfo brand), it was def there no need to tilt the test under bright sunshine to see, but a "No-" with First Responses digital. Is this a BFP or BFN? Help!

Here are my peesticks… do you see the line? the one below was a bit dry so it didn't show that much on the photo.

My beta is on the 24th.

Attachments

• IMG_2220.jpg
    IMG_2220.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 17
Luciola - I can see the lines! :happydance:

Some tests are less sensitive than others. I'd call that a BFP. Congrats!!

Btw, I got my BFP at 6dp5dt, too! :D

I do ...i do......i have a horrible cough and so i get the jabs when i cough

Hi Ladies, I tested today 6dp5dt (GMT+8 timezone) FMU I saw a very faint pink line appear within 3-5min with internet cheapies (Wondfo brand), it was def there no need to tilt the test under bright sunshine to see, but a "No-" with First Responses digital. Is this a BFP or BFN? Help!

Here are my peesticks… do you see the line? the one below was a bit dry so it didn't show that much on the photo.

My beta is on the 24th.

I see it...i see it! I got a bfp on digital 6dpt but thats because my first beta came in pretty high.

My beta is on the 24th.

OMG Luciola, it's a BFP!!!! Awesome!!!!

Mizuno, I agree try another type of test. Plus mine were light lines the first 2-3 days but by the 5th day it was noticeably darker.

I'm sick. Stupid cold. Still have cramping and occasionally a knife like jab. Constipation sucks. But I find some fiber mix in a glass of oj every night keeps things moving. My study nurse gave me a weeks worth of crinone 8 % and they didn't call in my script until today. My insurance doesn't cover it so I'm asking for an appeal. Hoping they will cover it. Otherwise I will be forced to buy 1 box of 15 for over $200 even using a $50 coupon. If they would have told me I was going to have to pay for the crinone outside of the study, but mandatory by the study, I could have ordered it from Canada for $49 a box. Kinda ticked off. I need a 30 supply. So ya. And I only have 6 left so not enough time for the Canadian ones to get here. They said 16-18 days. I was on the phone all morning. Any one have any left overs lol.

Actually, postal, I have a box of crinone I will never use and the expiry date is next month, so it'll be going in the garbage in a month. They are yours if you want them.

Actually, postal, I have a box of crinone I will never use and the expiry date is next month, so it'll be going in the garbage in a month. They are yours if you want them.

Oh yes please!!! Let me know what you want ams or postage!!!

Luciola I see it too congrats! I got my bfp at 6dp3dt. . Woohoo! !
So I hate to ask, but does any one have an abundance of crinone 8 %? I'll be ordering some from a pharmacy but it will take up to 18 days to get it. I would replace what ever I borrow with fresh name brand. Mizuno is going to send me hers but she is in Canada and I'm in Florida. Any one closer that could let me borrow some. . I will run out on Wednesday. If not I'll have to pay over 200 for a 15 day supply from a local pharmacy. Sorry for asking.:shy::shy:](*,)

:hi: ladies!!! So happy to come see all these BFPs!

Postal, I just read your earlier post…yes you are one fertile myrtle! Ii can't wait for your scan.

mizuno, enjoy your BFP, please? :winkwink:

Lucinda, Luciola….well done! Enjoy being preggers.

Megan, love, I can't tell you how happy I am that you found this wonderful doctor. Here's to a great roadmap :wine:

Plex, I hope all is well with you. You've been quiet. :hugs:

Disney, how are you feeling? Your bump must be getting big! I do think that the bigger I get the more I am aware of the little one growing inside.

AFM, no bleeding for a few weeks, thank God! I've been trying to lift DS as little as possible. Just found out my MIL has breast cancer.:growlmad: Lots going on, know that I'm thinking about all of you guys. My belly is growing everyday. DS now knows where "little sister" is…he would point to my belly when I ask him that.

I had that with my bfp. RE said it was normal with the uterus stretching. At first it's the just the uterus you feel, later the other muscles in the area begin to stretch as well. All perfectly normal. Of course, if anything changes, tell your nurses so they can keep track for the study. :flower:

My beta is on the 24th.

That is definitely a BFP hunny!! Congratulations!! Depending on the sensitivity of the Wondfo test, you're probably looking at either a 10IU/ml or 25IU/ml test. Depending on which First Response, you're either going to have a 25, 50, or even higher IU/ml sensitivity. That's all that's happening. If you are getting a faint line on a 10miU/ml right now, you should be up over 25 in a few days, and over 50 in around 3-6 days.

Congrats again! :thumbup:

PostalMom - I thought I had a handful of leftover crinone applicators (partial box) lying around. I just spent the last half hour looking, and it looks like I was mistaken. Sorry. :nope: I'll keep an eye out and will let you know if any turn up. I only donated full boxes to my RE's office.

Sunshine - I'm feeling pretty good, thanks! The belly is still small but it's finally been obvious that I'm pregnant now for a few weeks. :thumbup: I've been feeling her move around for a while now, which I'm loving. :cloud9:

I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL. I hope that she beats it and has a quick recovery. :hugs: I'm so glad to hear that your bleeding has stopped.

:hi: ladies!!! So happy to come see all these BFPs!

Postal, I just read your earlier post…yes you are one fertile myrtle! Ii can't wait for your scan.

mizuno, enjoy your BFP, please? :winkwink:

Lucinda, Luciola….well done! Enjoy being preggers.

Megan, love, I can't tell you how happy I am that you found this wonderful doctor. Here's to a great roadmap :wine:

Plex, I hope all is well with you. You've been quiet. :hugs:

Disney, how are you feeling? Your bump must be getting big! I do think that the bigger I get the more I am aware of the little one growing inside.

AFM, no bleeding for a few weeks, thank God! I've been trying to lift DS as little as possible. Just found out my MIL has breast cancer.:growlmad: Lots going on, know that I'm thinking about all of you guys. My belly is growing everyday. DS now knows where "little sister" is…he would point to my belly when I ask him that.

That's so cute bout DS and yes no lifting....want to stay bleeding free!

HELLLLLLOOOO MORNING SICKNESS. .. or in my case.. dry heaves. I should have guessed it was coming when I couldn't get the squinting eyebrow look to leave my face this morning. Nothing sounded good. Couldn't eat.:growlmad: this is the look I've had all morning.

P.s. did I mention I had to go pee 7 times last night!!!??? 7!!!!! Lol. I'm so tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->