• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/FET in Aug'13' - Aug'14' buddies wanted!!*13 BFP's!!**Updates on first page**

Sam-- I had a couple of polyps that were removed. Which was what I had the first time as well. I then started my injectable fertility meds. Good Luck :hugs:

Postal-- So sorry they are raining on your Happy Parade.

AFM-- First ultrasound was this morning and we're having TWINS!

Omg!!! Cntrygrl congrats!!!!!!! Awesome news <3 A wonderful Valentines day for you!

Luciola - congrats on being PUPO! good luck! Do you plan to test before your official test date? I will probably cave and do it next Friday (D9 PD5T)

Postal - i know it must be annoying but I understand your DH - he just doesn't want to get his hopes up until it's for sure (whatever that is in his mind). don't let him poop on your party :) We'll celebrate with you!

AFM - I'm at D2 post D5 transfer and I don't feel anything :( I will know if I'm pregnant, because when I had my previous chemicals I had distinct symptoms (loud gurgling in the lower abdomen, like gas, but in the uterus and I was really bloated). Anyway, long weekend coming up here, so I'll try to relax and not worry too much about it.

Argggggg!!!! My DH refuses to admit that I really am pregnant until I get the blood test on Sunday. Even though I've taken like 20 tests in since last Friday all showing bfp!! My mother in law is the same way. I just want to slap them both for ruining my happy time!!

That's weird. But guys can be odd about bfp's. Obviously you're pregnant. Don't let anyone rain on your parade.

Hi ladies I just came back from the transfer. Was not as smooth as I wanted it to be. First I spent 45min to find a taxi, then my bladder was not full enough and last, immediately after the transfer (15min) after I had so much gassss! My intestine can feel the cramps when has passes (tmi)... I hope it won't affect the implantation... Anyway transferred 2 beautiful hatching blasts and now onto the painful PUPO Tww!

Sorry the transfer wasn't all you hoped, but CONGRATS on being PUPO!!! :happydance:

AFM - I'm at D2 post D5 transfer and I don't feel anything :( I will know if I'm pregnant, because when I had my previous chemicals I had distinct symptoms (loud gurgling in the lower abdomen, like gas, but in the uterus and I was really bloated). Anyway, long weekend coming up here, so I'll try to relax and not worry too much about it.

Congrats on being PUPO!! I hope you start getting awesome symptoms very soon!

AFM- Just got to Prague. So many delays, three cancelled flights, way too much snow, missed my beta today- but we're here and scheduled for an intake appt tomorrow.

Cntrygrl!!!!!! Yeah!!!! Twins!!!! Twins are so much fun. I loved having twins. I had my girls at 34 weeks and they were very healthy and big. They were 4 lbs 5 oz and 4 lbs 8 oz. I was told they would have been 9 lbs each but I still believe that was impossible. They come from a long line of short people. Lol. I'm 5'1. I can tell you that you belt will grow so fast. Take a belly pic every week. You'll be glad you did.

Bunny, I'm glad your safe and keep us posted.

Samsfan I know what you mean, he said we'd do all the other tests first and resort to PGS only if everything else came up squeaky clean. The other doctors all accept my Insurance - Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ. Not sure why Cornell doesn't, but that's the way it is, I guess.

I've had D&C done the second time we did the hysteroscopy, but it was pretty uneventful and mild bleeding. Your experience sounds scary. Feel better soon!

Prayin4babies, Samsfan, Let's work out somewhere we can all meet. Its horrid weather at the moment. Maybe sometime in Spring season?

Cntrygal OMG wow!!! Congratulations!!

Luciola grats on being PUPO!

PostalMom 2 more days to the 16th, and THEN you can show 'em. You go girl! We know its a BFP already, they'll know too!

Good luck with the test!

Postal-- I took one this week. Lol I look 3 months pregnant already from all of the fluid build up around my ovaries. Luckily it is starting to go down and I don't feel as much pressure.

Megan, I hope Dr. T can give you some answers and solutions!

Sam, I hope Dr. Spandorffer can give you some answers and solutions (and if not him, then Dr. T or Dr. P)! So sorry you had such a reaction after the D&C with hysteroscopy! I had the same thing done, and I don't remember bleeding that much. Some spotting for six days, but that was all.

My first u/s is on the 21st, so I guess I'm bump buddies with you Cntrygrl and Postal! :) Yes, hopefully the others will join us soon! FX'd!

Congrats on twins, Cntrygrl!!!! :flower::flower::happydance:

Congrats on being PUPO, Luciola! :happydance: Although sorry that the transfer didn't go so smooth! :hugs: FX'd for at least one sticky bean!

Congrats on being PUPO, mizuno! :happydance: FX'd at least one (ideally one) sticks!

Gah, I can't believe your DH and MIL won't believe the tests, Postal! How frustrating! :dohh:

Sorry your trip to Prague was filled with delays, Bunny! :hugs: Darn snow! Glad you made it safe, though!

AFM: Wow, I have been so tired the last three days, not feeling up to much other than eating and sleeping (and today I've even had trouble eating)! I'm at least feeling more awake, now.

And I think I got a big fresh batch of pregnancy hormones yesterday, as my ovaries became angered again for seemingly no reason (I'd done nothing but lay or sit around, only get up for the bathroom and to eat).

My ovaries are so swollen, I look 5 months pregnant! It's crazy! To feel comfortable in pants, I have to wear XL over my belly up to my chest. I got some of those nylon underwear the hospital gives you, but I'm hanging in with my one size bigger than normal bikini undies under my belly, so far. With pants, they are too long if I have them under my belly (and my regular size is still uncomfortable, I'd need one size up).

I'm hoping that conditions will be all right to go out Sat or Sun for a belated Valentines dinner with DH, at some place delicious that we haven't been to for a while. There's no way we can go out tonight, with all this snow! Curse you snow!

Ctrygal- OMG!!! So great.. can't wait to see you pics!

Luciola- So excited for you! I remember your when I cycled last and you did also... I hope this is your miracle baby!

Smalltowngal- You are making being preggers sound really uncomfortable! But, that's ok can't be more uncomfortable than those injections. I love yoga pants that come up to my bra..lololol

AFM- Today I met a woman who just gave birth at 49 yo. She has psychiatric issues and is an alcoholic. I didn't believe her at first and thought she was having a psychotic episode, but then she showed me her documentation. She was pregnant and had the baby and gave it up for adoption. She looks 60... I realized for the first time, that this is really possible!

Thank you every one and congratulations cntrygirl!

I feel a bit down today. Hubby flew to South Africa for a business meeting last night and will only be home next Friday. Luckily I have 3 stepkids staying with me (they all know what is happening). I had been very windy since the transfer now it seems to be better. I had 2 hatching blasts transferred however didn't feel an obvious cramps... Do you always feel implantation cramps? I am a bit worried that I have no symptom (yet)...

Thank you every one and congratulations cntrygirl!

I feel a bit down today. Hubby flew to South Africa for a business meeting last night and will only be home next Friday. Luckily I have 3 stepkids staying with me (they all know what is happening). I had been very windy since the transfer now it seems to be better. I had 2 hatching blasts transferred however didn't feel an obvious cramps... Do you always feel implantation cramps? I am a bit worried that I have no symptom (yet)...

No. From what I've read, many women feal no symptoms at all. Are you on progesterone? I am one of the ladies that seems to feel every thing. I could always feel when I would ovulate too. Also I am plagued witg IBS. Irritable bowel syndrome. It's painful and makes me feel every thing that happens down in that area. One tiny gas bubble and I am very aware of it.

Luciola I had my transfer a couple days before you....the 11 th to be exact and all I have felt starting 2 days post transfer is horrible cough, twinges, and what feels like stomach ache.

Lucinda those are great signs! When do you test?
Afm my DH finally believes me that we are pregnant. Omw back from blood test. Won't get the beta until tomorrow but she did a HCG blood serum test. BFP super dark, super fast yeah!!!

Attachments

• 20140216_075345.jpg
    20140216_075345.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4
Lucinda those are great signs! When do you test?
Afm my DH finally believes me that we are pregnant. Omw back from blood test. Won't get the beta until tomorrow but she did a HCG blood serum test. BFP super dark, super fast yeah!!!

Girrrrrrrrl I tested already....squinter 4dpt(yest) and clear line today at 5dpt!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->