• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/FET in Aug'13' - Aug'14' buddies wanted!!*13 BFP's!!**Updates on first page**

Lucinda those are great signs! When do you test?
Afm my DH finally believes me that we are pregnant. Omw back from blood test. Won't get the beta until tomorrow but she did a HCG blood serum test. BFP super dark, super fast yeah!!!

Girrrrrrrrl I tested already....squinter 4dpt(yest) and clear line today at 5dpt!!!!!

Oh my god Lucinda that's so fantastic ! You def have had one of the shortest TWW!

Luciola, I felt cramps one week after my transfer! It might still be early.

Cntrygrl - congrats! Get ready for a wild ride. Everything seems to come earlier and stronger with twins! Like symptoms etc.

Congrats, Lucinda! :happydance:

AFM - Been by my doctor here in Prague and had all the pre-cycle paperwork done. Had my pre-start u/s. Picked up meds. Now just waiting on AF. This cycle, my RE is adding in aspirin and prednisone. Hopefully this will do the trick.

Stim schedule is going to be same as last time: Gonal F 300 daily CD2-8, GnRH antagonist CD 7/8, and trigger CD 9 if everything looks good, with an EC on CD 11. Starting Prednisone and aspirin on CD 2 to continue until 10-14 weeks. 200mg x3 daily Progesterone (so 600 mg) after EC until 16 weeks. 2mg Estrogen x3 daily (6mg) after EC until 12 weeks. Phew!! Rather thankful that they give me a little chart to check off every day...

Flagirlie, cntrygrl. . Tmi. But concerned. . I did a scoop out tonight and there was black mixed in with every glob of crinone. .. Should I be worried. Obviously it's older spotting because of the color. I had spotting in it after implantation. 4 and 5dp3dt. Have either of you or any one else had this?

Lucinda, Yay!! congratulations!!! :happydance:

So many success stories this cycle! I hope this means that there's good news on the horizon for everybody!

Flagirlie how are you hon? almost 16 weeks, have you found out the babies' genders yet? Or did you choose to keep it a surprise?

Bunyhuny good luck with your cycle. Maybe aspirin and prednisone will add the tweak that makes it work! Fingers & everything crossed for you hon! :thumbup:

AFM - Yet again, AF is 2 days late already. I wonder, when is it going to be normal and on time? I did POAS this morning, and as expected it was a BFN. I have one POAS test left, so I'll use it in another 3-4 days if AF still hasn't shown her face by then.

The bloodwork done in Dr. Palter's office did indicate that I was beginning to ovulate, so I'm hoping that the only reason for the lateness is that I ovulated late, and there's no other complications causing the delay!! Yikes!!

Thanks everyone; cautiously optimistic!
Megan sounds you choose a dr .....hope AF shows up soon? Do you have to get AF to get started?

Postal-- I haven't had any spotting, but when I had my ultrasound she said my cervix was long and thick. I would probably phone the doctor maybe they can get you an early ultrasound.

Postal - i found all sort of colors when Crinone fell out or I was scooping it. Sometimes, black spots on white blob. Once I found old blood (not on panties, just applicator). Or blob turned yellow. All ok apparently. They said as long as it's old blood, it's fine (mine showed up at like 7 weeks!)... I would not worry just yet :)

Megan, anatomy u/s is scheduled for 2/27, honestly can't wait!! Have my shopping list ready but not daring to buy anything yet, mostly due to colors :) let's hope they cooperate and get me out of this misery...

Postal-- I took one this week. Lol I look 3 months pregnant already from all of the fluid build up around my ovaries. Luckily it is starting to go down and I don't feel as much pressure.

Maybe that's why I feel the need to wear maternity pants already. So bloated. I look 4 months pregnant. However when I was pregnant with my twins that are almost 15 yo now,, I remember always looking twice as far along as I was even from the beginning. I waiting for them to call me with my betas. The worst part of this is that I'm in a study. So they don't want me to go to my obgyn until I like 10 weeks. And I the mean time they don't have me come back until I'm like 8 weeks. I feel like I'm not getting the proper early exams.

Lucinda, "cautios" congrats! What day post transfer are you?

I'm day 5 post d5 transfer and have been feeling like someone punched me in the abdomen. Bloated, cramps, gassy (tmi, sorry)... Until yesterday I didn't have any symptoms and I was really worried, but for the past 2 dats it's been like this and I am starting to get more hopeful. I want to test tomorrow (day 6 post day 5 blastocyst transfer), but I'm worried it's too early.

I'm day 5 post d5 transfer and have been feeling like someone punched me in the abdomen. Bloated, cramps, gassy (tmi, sorry)... Until yesterday I didn't have any symptoms and I was really worried, but for the past 2 dats it's been like this and I am starting to get more hopeful. I want to test tomorrow (day 6 post day 5 blastocyst transfer), but I'm worried it's too early.

I'm 6dp5dt today; I did a FET so I didn't have any trigger or HCG ....got squinter 4dpt and clear line at 5dpt....today got pregnant on clearblue digital. I was using FER 4dpt and 5dpt ;)

I'm 6dp5dt today; I did a FET so I didn't have any trigger or HCG ....got squinter 4dpt and clear line at 5dpt....today got pregnant on clearblue digital. I was using FER 4dpt and 5dpt ;)

Yeah!!!! Congratulations! !!!!!!! I'm so happy for you.

Lucinda - that's awesome about all the BFPs on different tests! :thumbup: I'm totally testing tomorrow!

Postal - that's a great beta number! Congrats!:happydance::happydance:

Flagirlie I can imagine your excitement, another 10 days to go and I'm sure its an agonizing wait to know!! I'm waiting too!!

Mizuno your symptoms sound very encouraging. Good luck hon!

PostalMom thats a great beta number! 1300? Twins maybe? Wow!! :happydance: (I wish there was a smiley that showed mindblown, lol)

Lucinda Yay! Looks like its official!!!

And no dearie, we haven't chosen an RE yet. In fact, we have another consultation scheduled tomorrow. After 3 months of waiting to meet Dr. T, the day is here, but guess what? Tomorrow is the day of Winterstorm Rex! DH has work and I was supposed to go for the appointment alone, but I wonder if its a good idea to step out tomorrow in the snow? Oh god, I hate the bad weather this season! :growlmad:

Dr. Palter started the diagnostics the day we met him, and we went ahead with that bit because it will take a month or two anyway, and by that time we will have decided whether we want to go ahead with him or not. I won't be heading into a cycle just yet, but it's important that AF regularizes and my body functions normally on its own.

My husband.. Again he says to me... They said a higher beta doesn't always mean twins.... And he couldn't trust 20+ positive pregnancy tests either. Lol. I just have a feeling I hope I'm right. They told me a normal signal beta usually is between 100-500. They think it is twins as well. 1300. My mind is blown as well. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->