IVF/FET May and June

Unlucky, my first scan is on Tuesday :D

CD4 of stims here, definitely noticing the side effects from the increased meds now. It's like a waterfall down there, sorry for the TMI haha but I've never experienced so much EWCM in my life. We DTD last night too for the first time since stims began and it really hurt, I expect it's because my follies are growing nicely.

x

Fern -- Thanks! Eight is okay. I wasn't expecting a whole lot as I have DOR, but just hoping they all grow nice and big for me. Hope the BBQ went well! Go show off that figure, girl =)

Tinadecember -- The side effects you are feeling sound promising! I too have had lots of pinching/aching in my right ovary today so hopefully that means they are growing nicely!! Can't wait to hear your numbers at your scan soon!

Unlucky41 -- Thanks, love! I don't think injecting a little late will make a difference! No worries.

Good news about the side affects on the meds! Here's to hoping for large follicles.

Started spotting today so looks like af is arriving early. Although I am excited, I am now freaking out I will have my retrieval the day I am suppose to shoot a wedding ..... Does anyone know what day they had done a retrieval on their cycle before? Seriously hoping I don't mess up this couples wedding with a IVF retrieval. I booked it months ago before we knew we were doing it. Fingers crossed it stays away a few more days.

Myshel, my egg retrieval has been pencilled in for 12 days after starting stims. It will all depend though on how my body responds. My doctor told me basically not to plan anything for the first week in May.

Hope it doesn't collide with your plans for the wedding!

x

Good morning ladies,

Myshelsong - my fingers are crossed that AF holds off a few more days.

Last night was my first night of stimms. I took me a moment to be able to convince myself to stab myself with the needle but in the end, I barely felt a thing. I think it will be easier from here on out. My Mister kindly offered to give the shot but I wanted to do it. He was feeling pretty sad that I had to do this.

I have another scan this morning to see how my little friends are progressing.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Woohoo mary congrats on starting stims and well done for administering the shot yourself, you're braver than I am.

Hello guys. I can't remeber if I updated here. Our embryo failed to thaw so FET cancelled. 2nd cancelled transfer in 7 months. Frustrating.

Decided to return to our old clinic even though it's 200 miles away as frankly I just want to get away from the cluster f**k that has been my current clinic.

First appointment is 2 weeks today. Not sure when we will start cycling x

I am freaking out a bit. Omw I'm sooooo stressed for this weekend. I phoned the dr's rooms this morning just to find out what the procedure is eg when do I call in for CD 1; and then I found out that it's not DEFINITE that I will be able to do IVF this month, I first have to do a baseline FSH and LH test because I will be newly off bc! And if those levels are too high I can't do IVF! I'm so stressed out. This morning I wanted to go for a WALK because I need to decrease my workout intensity; it turned into a hectic running session just because of all this extra stress adrenalin in my system. Urgh please send me prayers for low low FSH and LH levels!!

4magpies I'm so sorry to hear your bad news. Sending you lots of hugs.

Myshel - so did AF start or is it just mid-LP spotting? Hmm, my protocol said ET will be on either CD 13, 14 or 15 depending on how well the follies grow I suppose. Hope your timing works out (I selfishly still want you to be my cycle buddy ;) )

Yay Mary for starting stims!! I will also be doing all the injecting myself because hubby works really late hours; and last time he tried to give me a hcg trigger injection HE was so nervous he ended up crushing the glass vial containing the distilled water into smithereens lol glass everywhere.

Tina and BWM - are you ladies keeping calm? If you are, HOW??? I don't want to spend the next 5 weeks feeling like this! At the moment I have a light anti-anxiety pill that I can take if I am too stressed, but I think I will have to stop taking it once I start stimming (IF I start stimming please God!). I also exercise & pray a lot & listen to theta & delta wave music at night to help calm me down... any other suggestions?

Hugs and love to everyone else xx

Tina Tuesday is so quick really excited to hear your update.

4magpies so sorry about the news. How many more embyros you have in the freezer? Hope you get better news back at your old clinic.

Myshelsong Oh really hope you can do the wedding.

Beneath can't wait for your next update.

AFM blood test in two days time if all is well start stimming in five days. My sister bought be a jacket which is good for breastfeeding. I didn't know how to take it. For now I will just keep it at my back of my cupboard.

4magpies, I posted on your journal but so sorry again to hear that your emby didn't make it. This journey is full of high points and low points but it's important to try to keep plodding along with the hope that it'll get better.

Fern, I hope your levels come back as they should so that you can start the stimming. It's really important to try and stay calm, especially after transfer. I was an emotional wreck the first time around and it was probably due to my little breakdown that the embryo didn't implant. Just gotta stay calm and hope for the best.

Stims day 5 here, got my first scan tomorrow morning to check how my follies are doing. I'm excited :D

Beneath, good luck at your scan today!

x

Tina Tuesday is so quick really excited to hear your update.

4magpies so sorry about the news. How many more embyros you have in the freezer? Hope you get better news back at your old clinic.

Myshelsong Oh really hope you can do the wedding.

Beneath can't wait for your next update.

AFM blood test in two days time if all is well start stimming in five days. My sister bought be a jacket which is good for breastfeeding. I didn't know how to take it. For now I will just keep it at my back of my cupboard.

None, we only had one.

It's been a few days since u have been on and you ladies have had a lot going on!

So sorry about your embie 4magpies. I'm glad you have a plan to switch drs.

Myshelsong I hope you get to go to your wedding!

Tina and bmw, how often are your monitor appointments, or do they just go off of your bloodwork?

At my clinic they decide whether they want you in the next day based on bloodwork. I didn't get a chance to pop in, but cd1 was on Friday! I started stims Saturday night, and I'm getting dressed right now to go in for a blood draw.

Froggy, I haven't had any blood work done at all.

Started stims on CD4 and then in for a scan every 5 days to check on how the follies are doing.

x

Man so much going on!

Timetotry, best of luck with Clomid!

Bmw, sorry the scan is not exactly what you wanted, but they all seem close in size. Slow and steady wins the race :winkwink: When do you go back in?

Fern, hope you had fun with your flat tummy at the BBQ. Sorry they did not tell you about the blood tests. It is so frustrating when they mess with you like that.

Merry Mary, sorry the docs are not giving you much direction. Sounds like you have a good plan in place though.

Tina, good luck with your scan! Your ovary pain sounds like you are headed in the right direction.

Unlucky, I am sure a couple hours is not going to materially change the results. Glad you got it in.

Myshelsong, fingers crossed you do not have to do ER on the photo shoot day. Ugh...I feel you on all the stress about timing.

4magpies, so sorry about the FET cancellation. I can only imagine now frustrating it is, however glad you are taking the reigns and moving to a different clinic.

Froggy, good luck with the scan.

So got my first ever solid cross hairs and O officially on CD 20...crazy! Not just hoping AF plays nice for timing sake. I do have some prometrium on hand and trying to decide if I should take it to make sure time is on my side, although part of me just wants to wait it out. Decisions... decisions. We have our IVF class tomorrow, kind of disappointed we have to do it since I already know how to do all of the injections but whateves. :haha:

Just so you ladies know, this week is national infertility awareness week. Resolve.org has more info!

Froggyfrog-- my first scan was on day five of stims and I go back in today which is day eight and I'll probably go every other day or so until trigger now. Yayy for cd 1 and starting stims!!!!

Mdc-- yes, if they all grow and stay at the same size I will be pleased! I am going in at 2 today for my next scan! Super nervous. Glad you finally O'd, hope af is nice and timely to you!!

4mag-- so sorry to hear about the cancellation! :hugs:

So much going on. Good luck ladies!!

4magpies - so sorry for your cancellation. That does have to be incredibly frustrating. So does that mean you are moving onto a fresh one?

Fern - there's so much unknown the first time around it sounds like. I hope your levels even out and you can get started on time.

Froggy - thanks for the reminder about infertility awareness week. So many people are afraid to speak out and share their story (me included). But it seems anytime I do share it always turns out for the best and I meet someone else that's struggled with infertility.

Fern that is so frustrating. Fingers crossed everything comes down to what is suppose to be!
4magpies ... So sorry, that is so annoying! Big hugs Hun I don't know what I would do beyond scream and then drink for a day.
Mdc - yay for crosshairs. Have fun at your class
Froggy, yay stims ... Looks like I am going to be close behind you 😀

Looks like I am on a CD one ladies! Will be having my US and blood work and then starting my stims tomorrow and now still freaking about the wedding, but decided I am doing the wedding no matter what. Drugged up or not I will be there.
I am just so annoyed, I cancelled all my other appointments for the weekend after assuming I would follow my normal schedule but of course I have to get af four days early. Oh well.

Tina and beneath good luck with the scans.

4magpie I know it is hard but hope you are okay. When are you planning on doing your next ivf cycle?

Myshelsong hope everything works out timing wise with the wedding. An added stress you just don't need!

Mdc one step closer. Hope AF comes on schedule. Hope you don't have to pay for those classes.

Theme of my cycle issss -- slow and steady! And I am getting frustrated. 11 follicles today ranging from 6-13 mm, so they are a little behind. Upping my Menopur to two vials and going back in Wednesday. Every cycle there's something new! Blah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->