IVF/FET May and June

Myshel, Monday will be CD15 and 12 days after starting stims. We are doing ICSI also and never had a problem the first time round with fertilisation. It all depends on the quality of the eggs too :)

Kat, sending you good luck for tomorrow!

X

Wow Kat, congrats! Wishing you sticky bean thoughts for transfer day!

Fern, glad today it has flipped. Hoping to keep this positivity up for you.

Thanks Tina, Monday is sooooo close!

AFM had my us today. Absolutely none on the left side as per usual, but about 10 growing on the right side. All between 6-10mm on cd 5 so that is good? I was suppose to start the other medications tomorrow, but instead they want me to increase my Gonal -F and wait until Sunday my next appointment. Not sure how I feel about this, but I have no option just going to do what the doctor says. But my Gonal headache has come back with a rage tonight. Need to get some better sleep tomorrow I think.

Oh Mary, I'm so sorry. How disappointing. Hopefully they can give you a reason as to why it might have not fertilized and it can be corrected before the next two EC. You are definetly in it for the long-term based on your protocol. Keep us posted. Hope the next two go well.

Tina - everything is sounding great. Glad your lining looks good and your follicle numbers sound wonderful. Best wishes on Monday.

Fern - so glad you got better info and are starting as expected. That's wonderful news. I'm over here cheering you on from the other side of the world. Hope everything goes great.

Kat - yay for transfer day. You got this girl. Best wishes. I'm so excited to hear the results. I love the term PUPO now and think it's a wonderful way to look at your two week wait to see if the embryos implanted. Best wishes. So excited for you.

Myshel - hope the headache goes away. Your numbers are looking promising. Fx for you.

AFM - I'm doing a fresh transfer (well most likely - it might be frozen due to PGS), but I don't start stims until June. I'm just hanging out and learning so much from you ladies.

My shel, so happy that you had 10 follies on your right side! 10 is a good number, if you can get all of those to mature you'll end up with a great number of eggs at collection. Have faith in your doctor! He knows what is best for your body and I'm sure it'll bring good results

Bronte, June is just around the corner :) and you'll be super clued up by then!

Trigger tonight for me! Then no injections tomorrow which I'm happy about

X

Wow Tina, trigger time already!

Bronte- can't wait till it's your turn :) June is just around the corner.

Myshel - sounds good so far, gonal side effects sound brutal though urgh.

Cd1 here! Lucrin starts tomorrow; gonal f and estrofem tablets the day after.

Merry so sorry to hear your news really hope your next two cycles gives you a few eggs. Can they tell you whether it is the egg or sperm issue this time?

Tina congrats trigger time can't wait to hear how many eggs retrieve.

Myshel 10 is very good hope they continue to all grow together.

Kat congrats on being pupo how did your other embyro go?

Fern you are just a few days behind hopefully I get to transfer stage and we can be ttw buddies.

Kat- congrats on being pupo!

Merry- so sorry to hear :( please let us know what the doctor says

Tina- 1 more day to go!

Afm- Tuesday will be another monitoring appointment. Still taking estrace and fingers crossed that may 17 will be transfer day.

Hi Ladies

I wonder if I could join you? I can't believe i'm actually starting IVF having had 2 cancelled cycles and waited years....i have to admit i'm really nervous about this time being cancelled too - i won't bore you with all the details but basically I have a 4cm cycst that will not budge ...surgery for removal cancelled and now they have agreed to aspirate it when i'm down regged..... AF has just started and I have been changed to a long protocol so I have to call clinic now (typical bank holiday) but start Burselin on day 21 -nice and easy as ive started CD1 on the 1st :winkwink:

Seems a long way off but wanted to drop in and say hello!

Good luck to all you lovely ladies in the middle of a cycle - i haven't read the whole thread but intend to later when my 3 year old goes to bed!

Fern :flower: gosh i'm SO PLEASED to see you here :hugs: so sorry your hubby is being difficult such hard times but hopefully exciting times for you too!!

Speak soon ladies!

OMW Nimbec I'm SO happy to see you here too! It's like that movie Serendipity lol just a much less fun journey :dohh::haha:. So glad you are finally doing this.
So will you only start downregulating May 21st? And then a fresh cycle in June? I will certainly stay to see what your outcome is regardless of my own.

Yeah we are going through a tough time. I'm thinking maybe the enormous weight & financial implications is bringing out the b*tchy side in both my husband and I. At the moment things are bearable and we've agreed to both be very careful of our words. After this month we certainly have to find a way to move on and make things work. Going through something as traumatic as infertility can make or break a marriage and I'm hoping it will make ours stronger in the end.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Off to inject myself for the first time eekkkssss.......

Ladies please help!

I'm taking my gonal-f and lucrin shots in the pm.

But I was also prescribed estrofem (estrogen supplements) pills and can't remember whether she said to take them in the AM or PM. When do you ladies take yours?

Nimbec welcome to the thread! Your treatment will be beginning before you know it. It goes so fast once you get started, wishing you all the luck in the world!

Hope everyone is doing okay today, Kat-F any news on how your transfer went?

Took a test this morning after triggering last night just to be sure it's worked and low and behold got a positive. It sucks that the only time in 3 years that I see a positive is when I trigger!

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/476C5BB0-7834-441D-8E0A-75C99E1F4826_zpszt8y0fvt.jpg

Hi all thanks for your kind wishes glad it is going along ok for everyone.

I had the transfer, a 5 day compacted moralla. It made it to the next stage so now it's PUPO for me.

My other frozen didn't make it.

I don't feel at all pregnant. No twinges or signs yet even with crinone. OTD 9 May.. ill POAS before then though lol. Thanks again ladies and tina look forward to your news :)

Good luck Kat! It is early for signs, hang in there

AFM I had my US today and will start the new medication tomorrow. So that means I am on Gonal f 375 (yikes), orgalutron 250mcg, Luveris 75iu... Here we go, it is serious time now.

I have 11 follicles all on my right, but I think the small ones and big one Is going to drop off or just not be mature enough to harvest. 16, 12, 12, 10, 10, 8, 8, 6, 6, 6, 4 I think ...anyways so fingers are crossed these all get nice and big.

Ladies please help!

I'm taking my gonal-f and lucrin shots in the pm.

But I was also prescribed estrofem (estrogen supplements) pills and can't remember whether she said to take them in the AM or PM. When do you ladies take yours?

I may have taken them twice a day. I'd call the on call nurse and ask them.

Welcome Nimbec hope this cycle is your lucky one!

Kat congrats on being pupo! Last cycle I got a lot of symptoms on the progesterone but bfn try not to read into the symptoms but I know it is hard !

Myshel how many days stim are you now?

Tina it was so exciting to see those two lines! Really hope you get to see it very soon. When will you be testing?

Hi ladies, I've been stalking silently the past few days as I wasn't sure I was going to continue on with my cycle because of poor response/not that many follicles and just needed time away from the board to gather myself, but I am glad to say I have stuck through and after 13 days of stimming I am finally triggering tonight and have ER on Tuesday. Rooting for us ladies and hoping this thread ends up being super lucky for us all!

I too have been silent. I have been logging on to keep up with everyone but haven't had the time to update. My mil is here and dh hasn't been feeling well, so I have been entertaining and spending time with her. I went in yesterday and have 11 on the left and 8 on the right. I had off today, but go in tomorrow. I'm betting I trigger tomorrow. I'm just hoping my estradiol levels stay low enough for a fresh transfer. Yesterday I was only at 815, so fx they stay under 3000 tomorrow.

Wow froggy those are great numbers!

Good luck beneathmywing! Glad you stuck it through and are moving forward

AFM - I am six days stimming tonight. CD7

Beneath, happy to see you back on the thread! Good luck for triggering and collection!

Froggy, amazing follie count! Sounds like you'll have a good number at the end of your journey. How many eggs did you have last time?

Myshel, your stimming is flying over! Can't believe you're on day 6 already.

AFM it's 5.30am here in the UK and my alarm has just gone off to get out of bed for egg collection! I'm nil by mouth and soooo hungry, I'm anxious and terrified that we won't get many eggies. Cross your fingers for me girls. I'll update once I've come around properly from the anaesthetic

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->