IVF/FET May and June

Froggy & beneath, good luck at retrieval girls!

Kat_F, sorry to hear that you're feeling out :( You never know though, I've known loads of ladies who have felt out and then got a surprise BFP on testing day!

AFM - feeling less tender this morning, had no choice but to go back to work unfortunately. Didn't feel great yesterday after retrieval, I had some bleeding and felt like my ovaries had been ripped out.
Waiting on some news this morning to find out how many of our 6 eggs have fertilised. So anxious, I feel a bit sick thinking about the phone call

x

Oh ladies and I feel so bad my sister has started bleeding. I feel so bad. She will have a scan tomorrow!

Praying she is OK

Oh unlucky I am so sorry to hear about your sister, sending big hugs and positivity for her scan

x

Just had the call from our embryologist... 6 eggs retrieved, 6 suitable for ICSI and 6 fertilised!! I can't believe it. We are booked in for transfer on Saturday :)

Pray for my embryos girls, here's hoping they continue to divide and grow

xx

Just had the call from our embryologist... 6 eggs retrieved, 6 suitable for ICSI and 6 fertilised!! I can't believe it. We are booked in for transfer on Saturday :)

Pray for my embryos girls, here's hoping they continue to divide and grow

xx

Omg Tina, amazing!!!

YAY TINA, HOW EXCITING IS THAT!!!
Embryo thoughts coming your way. :dust:

Hey ladies,

Thank you for the info on the thawing process, very helpful. I'm sure I asked the embryologist on one of our visits but I honestly can't remember what he said!

Another question... Those that have taken suprecur nasal spray for DR, did you experience mood swings? I'm having seriously low mood swings and it's scaring me a bit. I've suffered from depression for years but a lot better recently thanks to years of counseling. These mood swings have me feeling like when my depression was at its worst and it's terrifying. My poor wee boy doesn't know what's going on, his mummy his crying uncontrollably and just lying on the couch :(

Anyone had anything similar? Hoping it won't last much longer. Would phone the clinic but there's probably not much they can do?

Sorry for the self indulgent post, I know you're all going through your own stuff too :flower: hope you're all OK x

Unlucky - hope your sister is doing ok. X

Tina- great news! Totally worth the ripped ovaries I bet :)

Crazydoglady- I would definitely phone my dr and ask if there's anything they can do for that side effect. Hopefully they can prescribe something or give advice on how to handle it, I can imagine it's a very common side effect, compounded by the emotional stress of infertility treatment. You shouldn't have to suffer. I ended up doing a 3 month light anti-anxiety med course prior to and even now during IVF, all sanctioned by my RE. Xxxxx

Kat- when will you test? Fx hun!

My next appointment is only on Friday, 7dpo. I have no idea what to expect but I HOPE I'm responding well to the meds. Feeling tired (could be due to giving up coffee boohoo) and headachy but not much else.

Crazy- I blame everything on IVF meds. Mood, tummy aches, hunger, everything! But, I do agree that you should check with your RE, maybe they can change your meds to something with less side effects.

Just a quick update for you ladies as I am still drowsy! But we got 12! I was not expecting that at all! Fingers crossed the majority were mature and we get a nice fert report tomorrow!!!! The wait never ends!

Crazy dog - we are all here to vent and talk about our experiences, there is no need to feel guilty or bad about talking about your emotions. Depression is hard to break through, I hope these swings pass quickly for you.

Just got back from my appointment and all rooks good! Follicles are growing nicely which is great news and my next appointment isn't until Thursday. Which means no matter what I am not going to have retrieval before the Friday wedding!!!! I am crazy pumped.
They think I might have 7 mature follicles all on the right side by the day! Right now my sizes are 16 16 14 12 12 12 12 12 10 10 10 8 8 8 .... Ahhhh sooo many. Hope the 12 and over all catch up!

Amazing numerous BMW! !!

Myshelsong that's a good amount of follies!

Crazy, I hope you feel better soon. It's crazy what we have to put our bodies through! Hang in there!

I'm super excited for you tina!!! That's amazing news! I hope your feeling better. I felt like total crap for a few days after my last retrieval.

Katf, you are still pretty early, when are you testing?

Unlucky how is your sister? I hope the bleeding doesn't mean anything for her.

Friday will be here soon fern! I'm with Rebecca and I blame everything on the meds! I definitely have been going to bed earlier every night.

Afm I'm pretty tender today, and ready to get these things out tomorrow.

Hi ladies, quick update on my end. My day 10 monitoring was this morning. Doctor wants me to increased my dosage of estrace from 4mg daily to 8 mg. I'm currently taking 2mg orally twice daily and she asked me to take 2 mg orally twice daily and also take 2 mg vagainally (yuck) twice daily.
I go back a week from tomorrow to see if I'm ready to start PIO and if so it'll be 6 days from then until transfer day!

Tina that is awesome news 100 percent fertilization!

Beneath that is a great number can't wait to hear your news tomorrow!

Myshel follicles are growing well can't be too far away from egg retrieval.

Rebecca oh no what we go through to get pregnant not long now!

Froggy my sister has a scan today hopefully see a sac with something in it.

Afm nothing to report except gained weight since stimming

Froggy, good luck today! Sounds like you're going to get a great number of eggies. Can't wait to hear how you get on :D

Beneath, well done my dear! Imagine if you had thrown in the towel and given up on this cycle. You've done amazingly well, keep going, hope it's great news today on fertilisation!

Unlucky, hope it's good news for your sister today.

AFM - started the dreaded bum bullets last night haha! 3 days to go until transfer eeeek can't quite believe I'm gonna be PUPO again!

xx

So much happening and great news on follies and 12 eggs!

Tina hope your embies are coming along nicely.

Best of luck for EC froggy.

AFM a few twinges on the left.. but who knows. ETD 9 May. Probably POAS tomorrow at 5dp5dt

ooooh Kat I am excited for you! What's your gut telling you?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->