IVF/FET May and June

Tina any update with your egg collection?

Beneath I am glad it all worked out good luck for egg collection.

Froggy you are so close. Has your mil been a good distraction. Hope your husband is feeling better.

AFM had a blood test today and the doctor said my hormones are a bit low. Hoping that the follicles wake up the next few days. Scan and bloods this Friday hoping and praying that we see some follicles

Thinking of you this morning tina. Fx for a good amount of quality eggs!

I hope things pick up for you unlucky. Have they increased your dosage?

BMW what time will you go in tomorrow? GL!!
Myshel you have a good amount of follies! I bet you end up with a lot of mature eggs since your on only cd 8!

Tina, last time they retrieved 18, 13 Were mature and 11 fertilized. This morning they counted 14 mature so I'm pretty sure i will trigger tonight. I'll find out for sure when they get my blood back.

Unlucky, she has been a great distraction! I'm one of the lucky ones with an awesome mil! And my dh is feeling better. His allergies made his eyes swell shut, but it's somewhat his fault because he is like a kid and won't keep his fingers out of his eyes.

Awesome numbers Froggy! Can't wait to hear how many they get!

Hi girls, back from egg collection and feeling disheartened.

I had 21 follies but only retrieved 6 eggs... We had 8 on our first fresh cycle so of course I'm panicking that it isn't going to work out.

Any success stories ladies from a lower number of eggs? We find out how many have fertilised tomorrow

X

Hi girls, back from egg collection and feeling disheartened.

I had 21 follies but only retrieved 6 eggs... We had 8 on our first fresh cycle so of course I'm panicking that it isn't going to work out.

Any success stories ladies from a lower number of eggs? We find out how many have fertilised tomorrow

X

Aww, Tina. I really hope you have better news for us tomorrow. 6 will hopefully get you a handful!

Tina I really hope that most of them fertilize; FX!! Keep us updated tomorrow. x

I'm also a bit scared of a low number since I only have 3 antral follies on the left ovary (d@mn you endometriosis) but dr said I have more on the right side... will just have to wait and see.

Unlucky I hope your follies get the memo :)

Froggy - great news for almost doing the trigger! How many embies are you hoping to transfer?

Beneath - any more news re your egg collection?

AFM - nothing much; will be going in for my CD8 scan at the end of the week. No side effects from the meds so far.

Rebecca I'm hoping to do ET around the time you do your FET so we should be tww buddies :) xx we can go cray cray together lol

I know you are disappointed, but I think that is a great number! Hopefully they will all be viable and move onto the next stage. I am feeling hopeful for you.m hope you are feeling ok after the procedure.

What size did they end up taking? I am just curious as I am following soon.

Myshel, I have no idea! I only spoke to the nurse and she just said 6 eggs. I think I'd have to speak to the doctor to know the exact sizes

X

Myshel, I have no idea! I only spoke to the nurse and she just said 6 eggs. I think I'd have to speak to the doctor to know the exact sizes

X

I don't think the size really matters. They retrieved mature follicles, so with the 6 you have they all have a chance to fertilize.

Tina 6 matured eggs is great the most we ever got was 5 over 5 cycles. Wishing you all the best! Quality over quantity. Rest up now.

Froggy glad you have a great mil! 14 eggs would be awesome. How you feeling?

Beneath any updates

Tina I have a friend that got 5 eggs, all 5 fertilized, and they are all great quality. She has a beautiful baby girl now. So don't get disappointed!

Unlucky, I'm feeling full. I trigger tonight, retrieval is Wednesday and transfer is the 9th!

Tina -- I wrote on your journal, but still have high hopes for you! Go eggies and fertilize!!

Unlucky -- I am doing retrieval tomorrow! =)

Froggy -- Yayyy trigger time!

Tina 6 is good - you know what they say quality over quantity. I had 10 eggs one round and got no bfp. My bfps came from an 8 egg and 7 egg clutch. You are really likely to get a good embie out of those six x hang in there.

AFM 3dp 5dt it feels very quiet in there. Not feeling preggo at all. I'm expecting a bfn.

Wow so many doing retrieval already! Good luck froggy and beneathmywings

Another US tomorrow to check on follicle progression, my right side is starting to get tender but I know I am not that close yet.
Wishing us all baby dust

Beneath- good luck tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear how it went.

Afm- I'm going for day 10 monitoring in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->