IVF/FET May and June

I'm not sure Tina... it's hard to know... you know?

Myshelsong -- Great scan, love! You are doing great!

froggyfrog -- Thank you! Good luck on retrieval!!!!

Rebecca -- Hope you'll be able to start PIO next week and get the ball rolling!! It'll be here in no time.

Unlucky -- Thanks! Good luck for your sister's scan! Sending prayers her way. Sorry about the weight gain on stims. I know that feeling all too well.

Tinadecember -- I know! I may not know my fert report yet, but I am already really grateful that I didn't forego this cycle! Fingers crossed. Your transfer will be here sooo soon! So exciting.

Kat -- Thank you! Hope your twinges are a good sign!! Cant wait for you to poas.. yay!

AFM: Already up and waiting by the phone :coffee: These phone calls here on out are always SO hard to wait for. Praying I have a nice amount of embies to work with!!!

Froggy- good luck today!!!

Beneath- Ughh those phone calls... Let us know right away!!

Updating you all....we got 30 eggs!!! I know definitely that number will drop significantly. I'll find out either tonight or tomorrow how many were mature and fertilized

Updating you all....we got 30 eggs!!! I know definitely that number will drop significantly. I'll find out either tonight or tomorrow how many were mature and fertilized

That's a fantastic number!! I'm sure you'll end up with a nice amount.

Well, 8 mature and only 4 fertilized so I'm feeling bummed. Having a 3-day transfer on Friday.

Hi Ladies, I have been stalking but not commenting.

Figured I would say hi instead of silently following along. I hop on and off the boards. Sometimes I notice that the boards stress me out or I just need to take a break from it all. Sometimes others successes and failures are too hard to take on top of my own journey.

AFM, I'm on day 3 of stims for my first IVF cycle. (Menopur and Follistim). I have my first US on Saturday.

Myshelsong, we were on the last IUI thread together. Looks like we both took some time off and are on the same cycle again.

Good luck everyone!

Hi Ladies, I have been stalking but not commenting.

Figured I would say hi instead of silently following along. I hop on and off the boards. Sometimes I notice that the boards stress me out or I just need to take a break from it all. Sometimes others successes and failures are too hard to take on top of my own journey.

AFM, I'm on day 3 of stims for my first IVF cycle. (Menopur and Follistim). I have my first US on Saturday.

Myshelsong, we were on the last IUI thread together. Looks like we both took some time off and are on the same cycle again.

Good luck everyone!

Hi! You're welcome to stalk :)

I was also on Follistim with my fresh cycle. I don't hear many ladies on her using Follistim. How's the stimming going for you? Will you be doing a transfer this cycle?

Beneath, so sorry sweetie that it's not the result that you were hoping for but hopefully you'll have one to transfer and some to freeze. It's not over yet!

Froggy, woah that's the highest number of eggs I've ever heard being collected!!

RQ120, welcome to the thread and sending you so much luck for this cycle!

AFM.. 2 days to go until transfer, tomorrow is day 3 so I'd think I would've had a phone call today if they were wanting me to do a 3 day transfer. Hopefully we will have a couple of blasts by Saturday

X

Bmw, I'm sorry it's less than you wanted. But that's still a good amount.

Tina its the most I have ever heard of too. I told dh that same thing. When the nurse walked in aND said 30 I said "holy shit" and then covered my mouth because I cussed so loud! The Dr came in and checked on me and called me an over achiever. It's really so high because of my pcos, so I'm guaranteeing that less than half were mature

Froggy that is amazing did they do anything different this round?

Beneath 4 fertislised is great still hoping to hear good development of those embyros!

Tina can't wait to hear how your embyros are going tomorrow.

Welcome R120 wishing you all the best.

My sister 's blood test came back good but scan tomorrow. 50 50 chance everything is okay.

My first scan tomorrow hoping to see some follicles.

Thread is so busy, sorry if I miss people.

Beneathmywings- sorry your number is not as high as you were hoping. Fingers crossed these four take it all the way for you guys!

Rq120! Hey lady, nice seeing you friend. It is sad we had to move onto IVF, but I am glad there are familiar friends here. Hope you have a good first ultrasound!

Froggy - Holy Moly that is a crazy amount, no wonder you were so tender!!! Good luck on fertilization, hopefully you will get some great strong embryos!

Unlucky - good luck on your scan tomorrow

Tina, did they call with a report? I have no idea if all Drs do this, I am hoping mine will I want up to minute details when it happens.

AFM hanging in there, still have another us tomorrow to check on growth. Hoping to have retrieval either Saturday or Sunday. Traffic getting to Mississauga on the weekday is the WORST!

I'm on pins and needles reading all this ladies. Keeping my fx for some good news soon.

Let's hope smaller egg amounts retrieved mean that they are still high quality and will lead to success. And at the same time large amounts retrieved will mean they are several really good quality ones among the bunch.

So basically I hope everyone gets their BFP.

Rebecca, stims are going well so far. I feel normal, but it's only day 3. I know the bloating and fatigue are coming! We do plan on doing a fresh transfer as long as everything works out that way. Here's to hoping we have a BFP before Memorial Day. My first US is Sat and this week is just dragging. Because I was limited due to severed pain with natural cycles, I didn't do many medicated treatments before moving on to this IVF cycle so the doc doesn't have many cycles to go on for starting dose. So I fret everyday that I'm on the right regimen.

Myshel, no the hospital don't call with a report. They called me when the embryos fertilised and said that I am booked in for a 5 day transfer on Saturday and if anything changed then they would call me. I am feeling anxious to know how they are getting on so I may call this morning to find out how many we have at day 3.
Good luck with your final scan!

Unlucky, the news for your sister sounds promising :D I think if there was anything seriously wrong then her HCG numbers would be dropping. Good luck today at your first scan!

Tina can't wait to hear how they are going x

Froggy wow 30 eggs! Definitely an overachiever :)

Beneath 4 is still good the knockout rate each day is awful isn't it..

So I POAS and got a very very big squinter and i mean i can't tell of this is an evap or what it is so light. Literally putting a lamp behind i can see it clearly but not sure on the colour if it's grey or pink. 5dp5dt only time and more POAS will tell if it's the real deal or not

It is so light my camera won't pick up any line or maybe i am seeing things! Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->