IVF/FET May and June

Dying to see it! hope the line gets darker for you :D :D

I've decided against calling the hospital after speaking to my mum, she gave me a telling off and said "Leave them alone! What will be will be!" So I'm gonna wait until Saturday and however many we have will be a blessing
x

Rq- I think we all worry that were not on the right regiment. It's really trial and error.
Kat- will you test again tomorrow and post your pic??

Kat - keeping my fingers crossed for you that the line gets darker and it sticks.

Thanks all! I have been googling and frer have an indent in the test line which can be mistaken for positive. I'll keep POAS and hopefully will see the real deal soon as I'm convinced its just an indent. X

Fingers crossed it was an actual positive! Wishing you good luck.

Got back from my US and it seems like I am possibly ready to trigger tonight ... Will find out soon, I have 9 follicles from 15-19 mm so that sounds pretty good I think. Feeling excited.

I got a call this morning. 24 of my 30 were mature, and 16 fertilized! My nurse said she doesn't know where they came from because my ultrasound only showed 22 follicles and 8 of those weren't mature. It's like they just appeared out of no where. They were a gift from God.

Awesome news Froggy and Myshelsong!!!

Good luck Bronte! Fingers crossed for a BFP!

OMW froggy that is amazing! (Here comes the next octomom ;)) Seriously though; I hope it all keeps going really well from here on.

Beneath - that's still a good number - much better than zero. FX!

Tina - pupo soon! So exciting.

Kat - I can't wait to see your tests. Hope it's not just an indent.

AFM - chugging along, getting a progress scan (CD 7) tomorrow. I'm feeling achey and a bit overwhelmed but OK otherwise, no depression or feeling "hormonal" yet thank heavens. On the one hand I wish May could be over already, on the other hand I try to enjoy each day and am glad that I don't know the outcome yet (Schrodinger's cat situation!).

Good luck kat!

Myself that's exciting you may trigger tonight! So many of us are around the same days! My transfer will be monday. This thread is full of sticky vibes and baby dust!

It would be so amazing if we all could be in a pregnancy group together!

It would be amazing froggy if that happened! How many are you transferring? Hope all of your 16 make it to day 5!

Myshel, so close to egg collection now! Your embryo sizes sound really great. I think they will all be mature at collection.

Fern, glad to hear that you're coping well with stims! Sending you positive vibes for your scan :)

AFM .. Just plodding along anxiously waiting for transfer in 2 more sleeps. I think we will be transferring 2 after having 2 failed single transfers

Xx

You will be pupo in two short days!
We are only transferring one. I decided that if this cycle doesn't work, then I'll transfer 2 next time. But I'm really scared of the risks twins face.

Tina you are very patience. I thought your clinic calls to give an update? Two days more so close!

Froggy that is amazing news! 16 fertislised. How you feeling?

Myshel good numbers hopefully they all turn into a nice matured eggie.

Afm on my way for a scan. Woke up 4am just couldn't sleep. So scare I don't see any follicles!

Tina I don't recall getting an additional follow up on how my embryos were doing. My theory is, we're paying all this money so if we want to check on the embryos or bug the nurses for whatever reason then we shall!

Afm- still on estrace. I'll find out May 11 if I get to start PIO. 6 days from PIO is transfer day! I also made myself an accupincture appointment, I've never don't acupuncture but I figure no harm in doing it. My doctors office referred me to a place that specializes in acupuncture for fertility.

Great news Froggy and MyShel!

Unlucky not long now and rebecca good luck on your scan.

Got a Very light indent again on POAS not feeling hopeful. Don't feel preggo at all. Am expecting negatives until OTD Monday but will be buying different tests today those indents can fool you! Fresh cycle next for me prob not till July tho.

Even if i don't get my BFP this round I will still be cheering you all on for yours :)

Bad news from me only 3 follicles 5,8,10 really hope they don't Cancel. Just hope i get two good eggs like last time. Digging the bottom of the barrel here!

Bad news from me only 3 follicles 5,8,10 really hope they don't Cancel. Just hope i get two good eggs like last time. Digging the bottom of the barrel here!

Unlucky, sometimes they find more than what they see on the scans. I ended up with 21 eggs and they never told me I had that many.
Here's hoping they find lots of good surprises!

Rebecca/Unlucky.... no we don't get an additional update at the clinic I am with. They call on fertilisation day to tell me how many have fertilised and that's it then until transfer day. They just said they would call if there were any problems so no news is good news. I was tempted to call for an update yesterday but decided against it, what will be will be!

Unlucky, sorry about the low number of follies. I second what Rebecca said though.. I had a different number of follicles at every scan. It went from 15 to 17 to 21 by collection.

Kat, I wish that line would turn pink for you!! I would try a different brand though like you suggested. Stay away from the digis though, they aren't as sensitive as you will probably know!

xx

Oh can two Sisters have such different fate.

My sister is pregnant with identical twins ! Saw two heart beats. I am just so upset!

I doubt I get more than two eggs have to be realistic. Just happy they didn't cancel atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->