IVF/FET May and June

Wow beneathmywings that is exciting! Good luck and hope that you get a good sticky bean :dust:

Rq120 we started stimming on April 26 and are relieving tomorrow so we definitely went over 10 days.

Thanks, girls. Three is a lot! But with our history, we were confident it was the right decision. Beta is the 16th!

Hi all. I've not read back yet to get your stories, but would like to join please.

I'm starting IVF this cycle. I'm cd1 today and having a planning appointment next week. Oddly, I've only been told that the down-regging is from cd19 (25th May), so I suppose ET will be sometime in June.

I don't know anything about my protocol yet, but I'm so excited to start this, as I turn 39 in 2 weeks and have been trying for 18 months, with just one cp, one polypectomy and elevated NK cells...

Congrats tina and beneath for being pupo!

Wishing all the ladies stimming the best. Grow follicles grow!

Mother's day today. Really really hope and pray this time next year we have an addition to the family but my gutt is telling me no.

Next scan tomorrow really hope the follicles grow.

Welcome ellicain let us know your protocol when you know!

Tina and beneath- congrats on being pupo!!

Ellicain- welcome! Ill add you to the original post. Let us know what your protocol will be!

Congrats beneath and Tina keeping my fingers crossed for you and your beans xx

Congrats Tina & beneath!! I wonder how many multiples this thread will bring. :)

Unlucky- gl with your scan tomorrow. I'm also going for my second scan tomorrow.

Myshel- all the best for your ec tomorrow, hope you get a good number.

Kat- have you tested again?

Yes rebecca all BFN.. OTD tomorrow for finality. Next is another stim maybe around july.

I had to give the frozens a chance.. but always felt it was a long shot so I'm ok. Better result than last cycle...

Kat, so sorry for the BFNs :( good thing that you still have more avenues to go down and you're not giving up just yet!

Beneath, any symptoms at your end? I'm 1 day post transfer today and I've had cramping all day. My blast yesterday was hatching so I'd think that if it was gonna implant it'd happen today/tomorrow. Pains are like period cramps one minute then a pinching sensation to the right the next

Trying not to think too much into things but it's tough

Xx

Kat, so sorry for the BFNs :( good thing that you still have more avenues to go down and you're not giving up just yet!

Beneath, any symptoms at your end? I'm 1 day post transfer today and I've had cramping all day. My blast yesterday was hatching so I'd think that if it was gonna implant it'd happen today/tomorrow. Pains are like period cramps one minute then a pinching sensation to the right the next

Trying not to think too much into things but it's tough

Xx

Nothing yet besides some soreness in the lower belly and bloat!.. you'll probably have symptoms sooner, because you had a five-day transfer. I had a three-day so my embies should be blasts today.. maybe I will start feeling something happening tomorrow, fx! Your symptoms do sound promising!!!!

So sorry Kat, big hugs to you darling.

AFM retrieval went well, we got 12 follicles not sure if they are all mature but hoping at least half are.
Hubs is giving me a Me Day tonight, getting sushi and favorite movies and everything.
I feel great no pain or cramping.
Wish me fertilization luck ladies, I need that positive thinking!

Sorry for the bfns kat.

Myshelsong I'm glad your retrieval went so well! Will they callyou tomorrow?

I got the call to be there at 9 am tomorrow, transfer is at 9:30. We are excited to be PUPO!

So sorry Kat! I'm glad you have the option of another fresh cycle. Big hugs. Xx

Tina I hope those cramps are due to implantation! Grrr I'm going to need lots of tww advice after my ET from you all (although my dr does the first beta 1 week from transfer so just a 1ww thank heavens).

Froggy, gl for tomorrow! How many of those 30 eggs got fertilized, and how many developed into embies??

Good news about retrieval myshel! Hope you get a great number.

We also had a nice mother's day even though I'm not a mom; lay around watching a star wars movie marathon with hubby helping with meals and dishes. Nice. Things have been much better between us this week thank heavens.

Yes rebecca all BFN.. OTD tomorrow for finality. Next is another stim maybe around july.

I had to give the frozens a chance.. but always felt it was a long shot so I'm ok. Better result than last cycle...

Oh no! I hope tomorrow will be your lucky day!

Froggy good luck for tomorrow! Hope transfer goes smoothly and you transfer a great quality blast!

Beneath, you're right, if your embies are turning into blasts today then you may get some symptoms from tomorrow onwards! I really hope so for you hunni.

Xx

Oh Kat so sorry that it is a bfn hope you and hubby have some time out before the next cycle. I know the feeling all too well.

Tina when i had my bfp i felt a pinch too only symptom. I think that hatching blastocyst is getting comfortable.

Myshel 12 eggs is great ! Your husband sounds like a lovely man!

Froggy hope everything goes well tomorrow definitely give us an update.

Fern so glad you had a great night with your hubby.

Afm going for my second scan. I don't have any mucus yet so I don't think the follicles are that big yet. Extremely scare but read long protocol sometimes take longer for the embyros to grow and some people stim for 18 days !

Unlucky - I'm so sorry. Hugs. You said sometimes it takes longer on a long protocol. Did they adjust any meds to hopefully help? Or when is your next scan? Really hope some more will start growing for you.

Kat - so sorry sweetie. Just hope it's early for you and you'll still get good news. But if not sounds like you are already moving forward and hopeful for the next fresh try, if needed.

Good luck everyone doing retrieval and transfers this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->